Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm from Lithuania [ ;) ].

Is someone from Lithuania too?

Anybody???

:blink:

Hello! I see that you're a new on mfc, so :welcomeani:

How old are you? I have seen some people from Lithuania but i can't remeber the names now..:bleh:

Can I be the Honorary non-Baltic member of this thread??:naughty:

I've recently become very interested in learning about Latvia, and the Latvian language.

I promise I will NOT turn the thread into a hommage to Prata Vetra :bleh: I already have a place for that on MFC :naughty:.

I'm interested to know anything about the Baltic States, particularly Latvia. Feel free to educate me about anything vaguely Baltic (babuccia has already told me about the festival of Jaani in Latvia :wink2:)

Can I be the Honorary non-Baltic member of this thread??

I've recently become very interested in learning about Latvia, and the Latvian language.

I promise I will NOT turn the thread into a hommage to Prata Vetra :bleh: I already have a place for that on MFC :naughty:.

I'm interested to know anything about the Baltic States, particularly Latvia. Feel free to educate me about anything vaguely Baltic (babuccia has already told me about the festival of Jaani in Latvia :wink2:)

nice to see you here hun!:biggrin2::welcomeani:

i don't know how many we are on mfc.. i guess not so many..:naughty: or not so many addicted:das:

I'm fine too, it's raining outside, so it's pretty boring.. oh and yesterday we had 2 thunderstorms:thumbdown::no:

Really?

In Lithuania [well, in my city] rained, but weren't any thunderstorms or something...

;D

And now the sun is shaining in the sky ;)

It's pretty cool outside. :thumb_yello:

Really?

In Lithuania [well, in my city] rained, but weren't any thunderstorms or something...

;D

And now the sun is shaining in the sky ;)

It's pretty cool outside. :thumb_yello:

yes and i hate them!:thumbdown: (i'm afraid of them really..)

Do you enjoy mfc?

• 2 months later...
I just had to say, congrats to Latvia on winning the Men's BMX Olympic Gold medal!!!

This sport is amazing, I have been glued to it. Maris did great.

Img214573615.jpg

:das:

aww thanks, rach! :wub2:

Such a great pic :das:

Did you tell to Karen about him? Māris... LMAO

btw, where is she?:shocked:

Karen is still in Florida on her holidays, she is back next week :punk:

*oh no here she goes, on about Latvian men AGAIN :boxed:*

This is obviously a generalisation..there must be SOME ugly ones..but why are Latvian men so gorgeous??

?? Gimme some of that DNA hahaha

Karen is still in Florida on her holidays, she is back next week :punk:

*oh no here she goes, on about Latvian men AGAIN :boxed:*

This is obviously a generalisation..there must be SOME ugly ones..but why are Latvian men so gorgeous??

?? Gimme some of that DNA hahaha

hahaha.. well i don't know.. tho i dont think that all latvians are pretty:roftl:

wait how old is your kids? i could search for some cute for them,LMAO

hahaha.. well i don't know.. tho i dont think that all latvians are pretty:roftl:

wait how old is your kids? i could search for some cute for them,LMAO

:naughty: I think it's just me..I see Renars in every Latvian man I look at :lmao: I think I am obsessed!

My daughter is 9, I need to find her a nice Latvian boy to date when she is older (much older :blink::mf_rosetinted:) but what about me?? oh yeah, I'm married..

:naughty: I think it's just me..I see Renars in every Latvian man I look at :lmao: I think I am obsessed!

My daughter is 9, I need to find her a nice Latvian boy to date when she is older (much older :blink::mf_rosetinted:) but what about me?? oh yeah, I'm married..

:lmao:

*thinks* 9...9..9.. well i'll search for him.. HAHAHA no, remeber our evil plan about Renārs sons?! :roftl: And then you come her to meet your daughter's choice's parents.. and... :das:

:lmao:

*thinks* 9...9..9.. well i'll search for him.. HAHAHA no, remeber our evil plan about Renārs sons?! :roftl: And then you come her to meet your daughter's choice's parents.. and... :das:

I like the sound of that very much :cool:

I almost forgot about Emils and Edgars..soon to be 13, perfect!

In 5 or 6 years time we'll put this evil plan into action..OMG I will be 45 then :shocked: I'd better go and get some Botox right now :naughty: or the plan will fail!