Mika Interview - October 2006 -Digital Spy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

"...also, it's a pop song with a chorus that goes 'sucking too hard on your lollipop/Hey, love's going to get you down into a box'. It's really fun for me..."

A box? WTF?:blink:

Thanks for posting, FD!:thumb_yello:

Don't think I've seen that one before.

Yeh I havent either , it was done in October 2006 :shocked: , I think it was missed before the MFC was made

I found it on ebay strangely enough :shocked:

"...also, it's a pop song with a chorus that goes 'sucking too hard on your lollipop/Hey, love's going to get you down into a box'. It's really fun for me..."

A box? WTF?:blink:

Thanks for posting, FD!:thumb_yello:

Don't think I've seen that one before.

That was my thought exactetly! Box, what box? (I have to go and listen to the lyrics again!)

Yeh one went yesterday and one today

<Freddie King Of Mika Ebay Purchases>:roftl:

thanks fd! :blush-anim-cl:

i'm not a frequent visitor....i need to save my money! :naughty:

but this time...as you hinted at it...i could not resist....if only hubby knew....

:wink2:

Thank you for posting this article!:thumb_yello:

The fact that it is old gave an interesting perspective to the interview.

And it’s always nice to hear him talk about his own musical taste….BWO…:wub2:

…love is going to get you down into a box…:bleh::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thank you for posting this article!:thumb_yello:

The fact that it is old gave an interesting perspective to the interview.

And it’s always nice to hear him talk about his own musical taste….BWO…:wub2:

…love is going to get you down into a box…:bleh::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thanks , yeh seeing it as is from October 06 its really good

It also gives THE explanation of lollipop girl :thumb_yello:

... what box?

Is there a standout track for you?

"There's a song called 'Lollipop'. It's about telling girls not to have sex too soon, and you'll hear it once and you'll probably never forget it, partly cos you'll be in hysterics, you can't get the Dixie Chicks, almost inane refrain out of your head, it's fun. Also, it's a pop song with a chorus that goes 'sucking too hard on your lollipop/Hey, love's going to get you down into a box'. It's really fun for me to play tricks on people with songs like that. There's also a song called 'Big Girl', which is about a pub in LA called Butterfly Lounge. It's the first size-acceptance nightclub in the world. There are quite a few fat people in my family, on my mum's side, my aunt, so it's a tip of the hat towards them."

Thank you soooo much Freddie.:flowers2:

"Queen - it's almost like a lot of the melodies that Freddie Mercury wrote were in me when I was born. " :roll1:

It reminds me of one of his very first interviews from Sept 2006 I found on Bri's Soapbox ... I don't think he would say these things anymore. I think he is more careful now but I actually prefer those early, more 'naive' interviews:thumb_yello:

"Queen - it's almost like a lot of the melodies that Freddie Mercury wrote were in me when I was born. " :roll1:

It reminds me of one of his very first interviews from Sept 2006 I found on Bri's Soapbox ... I don't think he would say these things anymore. I think he is more careful now but I actually prefer those early, more 'naive' interviews:thumb_yello:

Your welcome Suzie :thumb_yello:

Its one of my favourite now , hes obviously huge these days and more "guarded" ........

Yeh those Brian May ones were great

Thanks , yeh seeing it as is from October 06 its really good

It also gives THE explanation of lollipop girl :thumb_yello:

Yeah!

Finally. it's always been a mystery!

Oh I agree with that!

What is Bri's Soapbox?

Can you please share?

Yeah!

Finally. it's always been a mystery!

Oh I agree with that!

What is Bri's Soapbox?

Can you please share?

Just in case Suzie didnt answer ... Brian May has his own blog thing , here used to support Mika big style

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html

Jan - March 07 Mika is all over it

Just in case Suzie didnt answer ... Brian May has his own blog thing , here used to support Mika big style

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html

Jan - March 07 Mika is all over it

Thanks, Freddie. I will also try to look for that particular interview (AUDIO). As far as I remember, it was in December 06 but was not easly to find. I will look for that and insert the link here...:wink2:

Thanks, Freddie. I will also try to look for that particular interview (AUDIO). As far as I remember, it was in December 06 but was not easly to find. I will look for that and insert the link here...:wink2:

Thanks , yeh there is a few Jan - March , he actually used to have the MFC as a site on there , like in one of his links:thumb_yello:

That was my thought exactetly! Box, what box? (I have to go and listen to the lyrics again!)

yeah.. I asked to ,yself the same question.

I think the first idea was ..."down into a box", but he must had changed...

thanks freddie for posting it! :)