Mika's love today on dancing on ice!!!

mika- I love you

Im watchin Tim and Victoria on dancing on ice!!! They had Mika clothes the lights were shining on the ice making Da Wack patterns! It was great! Haha I was singing to it and my familly they were like "what the.." LOL , but I can't believe it they got "2.5" from all the judges HOW DARE THEY!!!! But finally a TV show that worships Mika's songs! :mf_lustslow:

P.S: Im sorry if other people have posted this in other forums, this is in a different forum so it dosen't really matter :wink2::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im watchin Tim and Victoria on dancing on ice!!! They had Mika clothes the lights were shining on the ice making Da Wack patterns! It was great! Haha I was singing to it and my familly they were like "what the.." LOL , but I can't believe it they got "2.5" from all the judges HOW DARE THEY!!!! But finally a TV show that worships Mika's songs! :mf_lustslow:

Yes I was running to post it! I know we have the TV and Film thread, but omg this DESERVES it's own thread!

Tim and Victoria came out in Mikatastic colours, but not only that, the lights were shining De Wack type patterns all over the ice and even on the walls.

Normally, they just dance to a song and there's no extra stuff that happens, but with Love Today, we had a display that Mika would have been proud of! I agree, this show loves Mika.

However, Tim and Vicky scored very low, but I believe the public will keep them in. Edit: my son says they repeat the show on Saturday Mornings on ITV

Here's the number to vote before 8:30pm

09016 16 10 03

OK, once more and I am being VERY patient with this, there is a thread for this.

Mikas music on tv/film.

Go to search, type in this on the thread search and it will take you there.

As soon as the came out at the beginning of the show I turned to my mum and said "They've got to be dancing to a Mika song!" :wink2:

I don't think they did a good job tho, the routine wasn't in tune with the music imo.

But I hardly watched the actual skating I was hypnotised by the amazing lighting and fab patterns on the ice! :)

EDIT: I emailed ITV and asked them to give me the costumes (To give to Mika and Cherisse, probably the only person that could fit into that dress!) but I got this reply:

Dear Victoria,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we cannot donate the costumes used on the show to anybody

as they are used for the Dancing on Ice tour, once the show is over.

They are made to the specific measurements of the person wearing them.

Regards,

Duty Office- SG

:(

As soon as the came out at the beginning of the show I turned to my mum and said "They've got to be dancing to a Mika song!" :wink2:

I don't think they did a good job tho, the routine wasn't in tune with the music imo.

But I hardly watched the actual skating I was hypnotised by the amazing lighting and fab patterns on the ice! :)

EDIT: I emailed ITV and asked them to give me the costumes (To give to Mika and Cherisse, probably the only person that could fit into that dress!) but I got this reply:

Dear Victoria,

Regards,

Duty Office- SG

Awwww! Thats a shame!!!! We could have taught Mika to ice skate if we had the costumes!

P.S; we have the same name! Victoria Mika Fans unite!!!!!

Awwww! Thats a shame!!!! We could have taught Mika to ice skate if we had the costumes!

P.S; we have the same name! Victoria Mika Fans unite!!!!!

Yeah there seem to be a few Victoria's on the MFC! We should start our own little society.

Victoria Mika fan #1! :roftl:

Pink: Of course I asked! I'm cheeky like that! But would have been cool to have them, they were great costumes! Oh well.

Dear Victoria,

Regards,

Duty Office- SG

Awww wow! That's well awesome that you emailed. Shame they cant give them though.

Yeah there seem to be a few Victoria's on the MFC! We should start our own little society.

Victoria Mika fan #1! :roftl:

Pink: Of course I asked! I'm cheeky like that! But would have been cool to have them, they were great costumes! Oh well.

yep Bumblebee Vix is also a Victoria :naughty:

:naughty::naughty: for asking for the costume at least you tried. I think they were awesome costumes and lighting etc, it was faberoonie, shame his skating wasn't as good but it sure looks hard. Did you see Suzanne's!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked: her hair was scrapping the floor on that head banging one bleeding 'eck I could hardly watch.

Bet Mika n co will b e really chuffed when they see what they did with it though, the lighting n costumes etc. All good advertising if you ask me.