Hello Everyone from The Butterfly Lounge!

Guest MsDivine

How many of you knew that the Butterfly Lounge actually existed?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you knew that the Butterfly Lounge actually existed?

• I have seen the website.
    • I have been to the nightclub.
    • I had no idea that it was a real club.
    • I never really thought about it, I just love the song.

Guest MsDivine

Yes, The Butterfly Lounge is a real club!

I had the opportunity to be on stage with Mika when he was at the Avalon in California! I just met with him on monday night at the Wiltern.

Many thanks to Mika for writing Big Girl (you are beautiful) for my nightclub. We play the song every Saturday night at my nightclub!

much love,

Kathleen

HI KATHLEEN!

thanks again for the badges charlotte gave us in glasgow...i will wear it every gig!

Mika told everyone in glasgow: 'you see, the butterfly lounge is a real place!'

i cannot believe you never joined before....but now i'm too happy you are here!

welcome, dear butterfly!

I had the opportunity to be on stage with Mika when he was at the Avalon in California! I just met with him on monday night at the Wiltern.

Many thanks to Mika for writing Big Girl (you are beautiful) for my nightclub. We play the song every Saturday night at my nightclub!

much love,

Kathleen

So wonderful to see you here, Kathleen! As Robertina said, we so

appreciated the badges and keyrings in Glasgow! As did MIKA!

Thanks for joining here -- it's lovely to have you! :welcomeani:

dcdeb

Welcome!

I am one of the lucky few who have one of your butterfly keyrings (thanks to Charlotte) and feel very proud.

I wish we had a club like yours in the UK, I think what you have achieved is amazing.

We also know all about you:naughty:

Guest MsDivine

I am so pleased that you like them. I am planning a trip to England and will be there on May 19th and 20th then off to Italy to catch a cruise ship. I will bring more buttons and teeshirts. Would love to meet some of you there!

Guest MsDivine

I have a ton of pictures to work on from the time I was on stage and from his show thi spast monday night. I will get them up as soon as I can.

I tried to link one here but it didn't work :sad:

I am so pleased that you like them. I am planning a trip to England and will be there on May 19th and 20th then off to Italy to catch a cruise ship. I will bring more buttons and teeshirts. Would love to meet some of you there!

Where are you going to in England, Kathleen? I'd love to meet you, I live near London.

Guest MsDivine

I don't know if Charlotte has told you or not but I took here with me to his concert and she was able to hang out with Mika and I after the show! I also gave her a quick makeover and had her in a corsett!

i'll do my best to meet you kathleen...which port are you leaving from?

better...which airport are you landing?

to show pics inside the post, you should upload them on a storage site (i use photobucket.com) and then copy and paste the IMG code :wink2:

I don't know if Charlotte has told you or not but I took here with me to his concert and she was able to hang out with Mika and I after the show! I also gave her a quick makeover and had her in a corsett!

yes...we def WANT to see yr pics! :naughty: :naughty:

hello ms divine!

welcome to our little part of heaven!

from the 1st time i heard that Butterfly Lounge was an actual true club,

i went and checked out the website... you must be so proud!

of course i'm a little far from it, but never know... i may win the lottery and decide to travel!!! nice to see that you enjoyed yourself at the gig on monday. must have been really fun!

bye guylaine

much love,

Kathleen

Hi Kathleen!! woohooo I'm so glad you joined us! I was in Glasgow just like robertina and babs (and Charlie of course) and I have a keyring too!

You're coming to Italy?? ah, a meeting is needed then!!! c'mon c'mon!!:italia:

oh... we all heard about it... at the gig report lol

i think she is one lucky girl! the pictures were great too!

Yes, Kathleen took me and I'm so Thankful for it. You are so much fun to hang out with! And, yes....she redid my makeup and dressed me like I've never been dressed before. I didn't recognize the girl in the mirror but, she looked kinda hot if you ask me. :naughty: I think I may have to take Kathleen shopping with me. She knows how to dress.

I did feel really cute. Can't wait to see the pics. I haven't posted the one pics of us yet because I need to get them to you first. Work is getting in the way of that. Back to Real life today.

I'll see you Saturday at Mardi Gras.