Mika Myspace Secret Society???

mel_tinydancer

so i requested the Mika secret society on myspace.. the one that's in Mika's top 8.. and it's been quite a while and nothing has been done with my friend request, it hasnt been denied or accepted. and it makes me sound REALLY stupid but i'm dying to know what the big secret is! haha, well anyways i was wondering if any of you guys are in charge of that or know what the secret is! thanks :]

-Melissa

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i requested the Mika secret society on myspace.. the one that's in Mika's top 8.. and it's been quite a while and nothing has been done with my friend request, it hasnt been denied or accepted. and it makes me sound REALLY stupid but i'm dying to know what the big secret is! haha, well anyways i was wondering if any of you guys are in charge of that or know what the secret is! thanks :]

-Melissa

I'm waiting to be accept for about three weeks...:thumbdown:

Yeah... Still waiting for approval too from myspace SS... But the SS on mikasounds is quite... empty, don't you think ? Like, he may have written once on the blog in january or so, but nothing since then... And the "bonuses" are the same since ages : no new pics, no new songs, etc. Not really interesting, in my opinion... But i created a thread with the same title at the end of january... Watch out for repeat threads :wink2:

Ive been waiting about a week for my space ss, so clueless there but joined the mika sounds ss ages ago ...it is totally pants, nothing secretive about it, doesnt even have up to date info, nobody is not missing anything there at the mo. believe me!

this is the place to be:thumb_yello:

where's a deadpan smiley when you need one.

although actually, thinking about it, if nobody knows the criteria how do you know you didn't automatically pass the initiation test without knowing how? aha! conspiracy!!!

I'm relieved to know that other people are having the same problem with the Secret Society myspace page! I've been waiting for weeks and haven't been accepted or denied either. It's so strange. I hope we all get accepted soon!

I want to know what exactly is on the page...I remember a few months ago before it was set to private there was a ton of content there.