Exactly how tall is Mika?

Gatagordinha

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no I used to work with someone who is 6`4" and I only came up to his middle. Although looked strange we did get it together in the end but not for long.

Will wear 5" high shoes for the Leeds gig incase I get to meet him and he won`t think I`m a dwarf!!

xx

I went out with someone who was 6ft 5in for a while and it was great because he was the only boyfriend I have ever looked up to!!

(I'm about 5ft 10in), so Mika would be perfect for me. :mf_lustslow:

So did I, many moons ago; he used to have to stoop to go through the living room door.........

unfortunately I'm only 5'5''. But it would be worth a permanent cricked neck to be able to gaze up at Mika on a regular basis:wub2:

I went out with someone who was 6ft 5in for a while and it was great because he was the only boyfriend I have ever looked up to!!

(I'm about 5ft 10in), so Mika would be perfect for me. :mf_lustslow:

I'm 5ft9,I'm as tall/taller as most of the boys in my school :naughty: and there's only two girls in the year taller than me.

Gotta love tall guys !!! I think it's so sexy... I'm almost 5'9" so it's a little bit hard to find guys that are taller.... well it's not that hard but I like them at least 3-4 inches taller !!! Fortunately I'm lucky to have a boyfriend who's almost 6'3" !!!

That's a scary coincidence, really. It's not like I look for them but it just so happens that 5 of my past boyfriends just happened to be 6'4'' O_o It seems to be a good height for me... He's just shy of being a foot taller than me. I'm 5'5'' =P Thank the Gods for heels, eh? LOL