LINKIN PARK thread

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO like LP! :punk:

They rock! have been quite obsessed with them 6,5 years ago when I went to see them in concert...Awesome!

Now I still love listening to them but I have different fave groups! :wink2:

Sure, why not - - Hi!

hehe hey hey watsup?

I DO like LP! :punk:

They rock! have been quite obsessed with them 6,5 years ago when I went to see them in concert...Awesome!

Now I still love listening to them but I have different fave groups! :wink2:

same here but i always think of how they got there especially chester! Brilliant!

I love them!

I love In The End. That has to be one of my favourites. I thought Shadow of the Day was a good move too - it showed a different side.

there songs always have like this hidden meaning which works for me! coz i imagine i can relate to it:naughty:

i like linkin park, i was obsessed with them when i was 13/14, and saw them live years later when i was 16 at download festival, i got the the front and shook hands and hugged chester. aaaah. lol

i think hybris theory is the best album by them

:thumb_yello: Oh a LP thread, excellent! I have thought about starting one before myself but was nt sure how of us many LP lovers there were on here.

I really like them have for about 5 years, In the end is one of my fav songs. Lucky people all those who ve seen them live, i havent been able too yet but will hopefully one day!:biggrin2:

I liked them more before... but I like the new songs too! From the new stuff I like "Bleed it Out" and from the old stuff I liked "Crawling" and some other stuff of which I forgot the names :P

Basically I like everything from "Meteora":)

bleed it out is also one of my favs on their latest album- their style has changes tho

i like linkin park, i was obsessed with them when i was 13/14, and saw them live years later when i was 16 at download festival, i got the the front and shook hands and hugged chester. aaaah. lol

i think hybris theory is the best album by them

yeah their first album was a classic- and ahhhh i envy you hehe (in a good way)

:thumb_yello: Oh a LP thread, excellent! I have thought about starting one before myself but was nt sure how of us many LP lovers there were on here.

I really like them have for about 5 years, In the end is one of my fav songs. Lucky people all those who ve seen them live, i havent been able too yet but will hopefully one day!:biggrin2:

i hope to see them live soon- every single year there are rumours about them coming to SA- it just excites me but never happens

• 2 months later...

Love them!!!

My fave album is Hybird Theory!!! Cant choose only a song! But I have to say that I dont like their last album a lot. I mean, is good but is not as good as the others. They change their style a lot.

Love them!!!

My fave album is Hybird Theory!!! Cant choose only a song! But I have to say that I dont like their last album a lot. I mean, is good but is not as good as the others. They change their style a lot.

Their last album is growing on me. It's taken awhile. You know why? It's because Mike doesn't rap enough. The best songs are the ones where he raps!

These are a couple pics of when my husband got to meet them. They signed a tshirt that we have hanging in our hallway now. The pics are really dark b/c they didn't allow cameras with flashes. The first one is Grant and Chester (!!) and the next one, if you squint your eyes, you can see Mike and Phoenix. I didn't get to meet them because I'm not in the fanclub. :(

n500106668_306637_3994.jpg

n500106668_306633_6698.jpg

OMG I'm seeing them in St Louis in August! This will be the 4th time I've seen them and they get more bad-ass every single time!!

wowowow thats awesome! i really hope they come to South africa so that i can see them!

Love them!!!

yeah i agree cant just choose one song! but their last albumm has grown on me alot too! especially in between, no more sorrow and lots of the others! :naughty: