PROJECT RUNWAY thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! YAAY!! DANIEL!! :wub2::biggrin2:

Dont you just LOVE Tim?! The "make it work"-thing is the best! :lol3: My friend and I used to use it all the time :roftl:

BTW, Jeffrey (season 3) shouldn't have won! Laura was way better! :thumbdown:

OMG! YAAY!! DANIEL!! :wub2::biggrin2:

Dont you just LOVE Tim?! The "make it work"-thing is the best! :lol3: My friend and I used to use it all the time

BTW, Jeffrey (season 3) shouldn't have won! Laura was way better!

I think Tim is really supportive and cool! He'd make a great dad:wub2: (or a super cool grandpa:punk:)LOL

I'm completely addicted to PR... Right now in Portugal they're airing in the middle of season 3, and the last episode I saw was where the designers had to create looks out of recycled stuffs... they're amazing!

About Jeff winning- I haven't seen the episodes for Olympus Fashion Week, but by what I've seen of all four of those who got to the finale, I'd pick Michael or maybe Uli... but I haven't seen ther collections so I dunno :S

Tim Gunn is DA MAN!:roftl::cool:

I'm in love with Christian Siriano.

I am an aspiring desinger myself. xD

That's so cool! I'd love to be like that too, but my sketches show me to be, um... Artistically Dyslexic:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I haven't watched season 4:thumbdown:But by what I've heard of Christian, he's the youngest designer to win! And that sounds great!

Plus, he's super cute:blush-anim-cl:

"What happened to Andrae"

I'm sorry.. please ignore me :mf_rosetinted:

I felt terrible to see him in tears on the runway, justifying his work :tears::naughty:

I think Tim is really supportive and cool! He'd make a great dad:wub2: (or a super cool grandpa:punk:)LOL

I'm completely addicted to PR... Right now in Portugal they're airing in the middle of season 3, and the last episode I saw was where the designers had to create looks out of recycled stuffs... they're amazing!

About Jeff winning- I haven't seen the episodes for Olympus Fashion Week, but by what I've seen of all four of those who got to the finale, I'd pick Michael or maybe Uli... but I haven't seen ther collections so I dunno :S

Tim Gunn is DA MAN!:roftl::cool:

Oh. My. God. Are you serious?! You haven't seen the finale yet?! Im such a cow! :shocked: I just spoiled it! Damn.. Im so sorry!! :boxed: *bangs her head on the table* :thumbdown:

Oh. My. God. Are you serious?! You haven't seen the finale yet?! Im such a cow! :shocked: I just spoiled it! Damn.. Im so sorry!! :boxed: *bangs her head on the table* :thumbdown:

Aaw that's fine... I went onto Wikipedia and checked out a long time ago already! the runners up are going to be Laura, Michael Uli and Jeffrey, and Jeffrey will win! (i even knew Alison was being eliminated before I watched the show:mf_rosetinted::roftl:)

You're not a C.O.W! :chkn::mf_rosetinted:

That's so cool! I'd love to be like that too, but my sketches show me to be, um... Artistically Dyslexic:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I haven't watched season 4:thumbdown:But by what I've heard of Christian, he's the youngest designer to win! And that sounds great!

Plus, he's super cute:blush-anim-cl:

I felt terrible to see him in tears on the runway, justifying his work :tears::naughty:

Haha, aww, I'm sure they're great. :bleh:

I'm not the exactly the best artist. xD

Eeee Christian is super cute!

Too bad he's 3 inches shorter than me and about...oh, 30 pounds lighter than me. xD

Haha, aww, I'm sure they're great. :bleh:

I'm not the exactly the best artist. xD

Eeee Christian is super cute!

Too bad he's 3 inches shorter than me and about...oh, 30 pounds lighter than me. xD

... maybe great for a 10 year old:naughty:

I'm sure you must be a fabbo arist:cool:

How tall is he?

Gawd I really want to see seasons 4&5!:mad3:

I LOVE Project Runway.

Jeffrey was my all time favourite contestant.

Sure he was an ass sometimes but his clothes were simply amazing.

I'd wear every single one of his items.

We had a Dutch version too which wasn't as great as the US one but still pretty decent.

I liked who won.

Anyone here thinking of being on the show?

I looooveeee project runway as well! Sadly enough we still have reruns of the first thre seasons, I want to see the new one!

I loved a looottt of designers, let's see:

Sebelia

jeffrey_sebelia.jpg

Santino

pic_22.jpg

Austin!! I loved that guy and his designs were absolutely gorgeous

austin_scarlett250.jpg

Robert Plotkin, not his designs perse, but he was sooo cute to look at :biggrin2:

9172.jpg

Daniel Franco

danielfranco.jpg

Nick!

NickVerreos.jpg

Hmmm, no women in my list...

• 2 months later...
I LOVE Project Runway.

Jeffrey was my all time favourite contestant.

Sure he was an ass sometimes but his clothes were simply amazing.

I'd wear every single one of his items.

We had a Dutch version too which wasn't as great as the US one but still pretty decent.

I liked who won.

Anyone here thinking of being on the show?

When I saw Jeffrey for the first time (i just now saw that season the other day) I was like "Diana would like him!"

Diana! You should move to America and try out! :das:

I wanna be on when I am older!