What are you doing right now?

It might actually be a pointless thread, because you can't really multi-task while on the computer/laptop, but for those of you doing something else at the moment- then what is it that you're doing? Having a snack, watching tv, listening to music...? What are you doing right now? I am on the laptop, watching Beat The Star on ITV and drinking water. You? :D

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am reading the MFC while contemplating what to do for my mom today and making my bed between threads. Doing it all at once is boring, so I do one part, check the forum, do another part, read a different thread, etc. Takes me forever to get anything done, but I never feel like I'm working :wink2:

I don't always do it that way, just on days when I have extra time and a good mood.

haha, chewing the inside of your mouth is actually quite fun! I used to do it so much as a kid that my mouth would actually bleed! (sorry if that's a bit gory/sick to mention)..:D

I always do it so much that my mouth bleeds....it's really bad haha

I always do it so much that my mouth bleeds....it's really bad haha

me too...wow this is a wierd discussion about tearing up the inside of your mouth:naughty:

anyyywayyss...right now i'm currently looking online for swatches that i can beg for for my bday which is another month away! hmmm and also trying to stay away from my crazy cleaning freak mother cuz we're having a Mother's Day party later..:thumbdown: which means i can't come on here:sneaky2:

hmm...right now i am sitting with my twin brothers watching 'Friends' and making home made mothers day cards for my mama:biggrin2: [and takin a few breaks here and there to visit the MFC...of course:wink2:]

I am enjoying the rest of my Mother's Day!!!! My daddy made me and my mommy breakfast... *so sweet* my brother actually did the dishes - and then my daddy grilled us steaks and then he did the dishes. We had cake and a HUGE chocolate chip cookie. I gave my mommy her fave perfume for Mother's Day and a balloon bouquet!!!

Austin, Alysia and Taiyla made me cards - and as usual, Alysia's was SWEET and sentimental and Austin's was freakin' HILARIOUS!!!! He ended it with Happy 50th Mother's Day! :lmao: ..... guess that was better then the one he made my Mother, her's said Happy 100th Mothers Day :lmfao:

Watching the Jon and Kate Plus 8 marathon and eating a banana.

Oooohhh I LOVE Jon and Kate!!!! I am watching the Tori and Dean marathon! I LOVE them!!! Tori is freakin' AWESOME! And Perez Hilton was just on the episode! :wub2:

Well I am sitting here on MFC..I am chair bound and can't do anything. My daughter was up late last night so she is still asleep. So I am waiting for her to get up. Oh and I am eating White Cheddar Cheez-its, I am addicted.

Oooohhh I LOVE Jon and Kate!!!! I am watching the Tori and Dean marathon! I LOVE them!!! Tori is freakin' AWESOME! And Perez Hilton was just on the episode! :wub2:

So do I! Jon and Kate is one of my favorite shows. I've never heard of Tori and Dean though..

So do I! Jon and Kate is one of my favorite shows. I've never heard of Tori and Dean though..

OMG... you would LOVE Tori and Dean!!!! It is Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermont ...*and their new baby Liam* :biggrin2:

hey! im listening to my ipod, talking online, posting this comment, and trying to figure out a way to get my dad to even consider sending me to the UK this summer w/ my 2 friends(who are in the same boat as me, so ya....with the no adults, too young, that stuff....and they dnt know im trying to get my poppa to approve of me, but we have talked about it, but not that seriously:wink2:)