'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

so girls and boys, i remembered our yesterday conversation, and i thought i have to make a thread :roftl::roftl:

so all 13 turning 14 soon all Mika obsessive, welcome :roftl:

FOURPLETS :

Bel (mikaloov3) #1

Carlota (neiobi) #2

Liene (bubuciiis)#3

Sammy (pianogirlsammy)#4

Alice (xhurtfulpurplex)#5

Alice (Mikas best friend) #6

Mafaaaa #7

Roxy♥Mika♥ #8

Freestyle #9

BellaDonnaNoire #10

Samantha who? #11

Daniella92 #12

Devin (mika-fan1001) #13

pinkfakecheez #14

Karolina!. #15

Marie (superstar) #16

everybody who was here before and wanted to be added please PM. cause i have to add new ones, so it ws my mistake and im sorry, cause i think there were more than 7, and i forgot to add someone. PLEASE i cant remember everyhthing ;)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so girls, i remembered our yesterday conversation, and i thought i have to make a thread :roftl::roftl:

so all 13 turning 14 soon all Mika obsessive, welcome

Yeeeeeah !!!!

At least people can't say we're too young :D:D:D we can talk about ANYTHING here hint hint :chkn:

Anyway .... you say 'so girls' boys are welcome too but they might be a bit, well I dunno, unless they're gay, they might wonder why the hell the only thing we talk about is when we'll finally meet Mika and what we'll do to him :naughty:

soooooo .... WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeah !!!!

At least people can't say we're too young :D:D:D we can talk about ANYTHING here hint hint :chkn:

Anyway .... you say 'so girls' boys are welcome too but they might be a bit, well I dunno, unless they're gay, they might wonder why the hell the only thing we talk about is when we'll finally meet Mika and what we'll do to him :naughty:

soooooo .... WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!

i was wondering the same, now WE can say youre too old :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

youre right, i will change it .

i was wondering the same, now WE can say youre too old :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

youre right, i will change it .

Yeeeeah. Anyone over 14 is welcome until they say something bad and then they're TOO OLD to be on this thread.

so, any chickeny pics ????

:naughty:

YAY IM FOURTEEN! CAN I BE APART OF THE THREAD!

This is an amazing idea, becuase people are like "oh, tey are so young, they must not be that big of fans.."

LIES! I am a bigger fan than most people, and my age doesnt matter! So what is up, my little friends?

2000438431172962314_rs.jpg

theband2-1.png

92aec2ee50c8tp71gn1ov1.jpg

:wub2:

its time for CHICKEN :roftl:

Wow..... u seen just a little bit older than fourteen, well atleast act that way.....

;D Why does every MFC conversation eventually turn out to involve chicken?

OH YEAH! I should tell you this story!

So my friend and I are both bgi MFC'ers, and so i sent her a not in school and told her

"Im a better person than you because I am a vegetarian. That means I can never have chicken, but you can whenever you want."

SHE LAUGHED SO HARD, our teacher yelled at us. ;D

If onyl everyone was an MFC'er....

YAY IM FOURTEEN! CAN I BE APART OF THE THREAD!

This is an amazing idea, becuase people are like "oh, tey are so young, they must not be that big of fans.."

LIES! I am a bigger fan than most people, and my age doesnt matter! So what is up, my little friends?

Of course you can be part of it.

Me and Bubuciis having thought up the idea we can decide what people do and don't say

:D

:chkn: and fish, btw, are very welcome here :naughty:

i was 14 in may and none remembered :thumbdown:

Im terrible sorry! Happy late b-day..

So.. so far, am I the oldest in this thread?

14 as of January 4th?

Oh and yeah,,,,, when I first meet the love of my life (Obviously the main man, Mika) I will ask him for a hug because that is my biggest dream! EVER!

14 as of January 4th?

Oh and yeah,,,,, when I first meet the love of my life (Obviously the main man, Mika) I will ask him for a hug because that is my biggest dream! EVER!

i WAS 14 in may..

14 as of January 4th?

Errm ... maybe ? Dunno ... You're certainly older than me ...

OMGoood. You share my dream. Well, you share my most possible dream. Others are just a little bit, well ... more :chkn::naughty:

um...fish....am i missing something here?

:roftl:

Weell, that conversation was part of the one we had yesterday talking about making this thread.

I was talking to my baby twin buffaloe about what she'd eaten (because she'd previously had chicken :D) and she said she'd had fish.

Soooooo, some naughty things stirred up in our thirteenturningfourteensoon minds and Fish became a new MFC word. For us lot anyway.

It means tickle.

Nooow, don't you just dream of fishing Mika ???? :naughty: