Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

I have a problem.

I got given a free sample of Mikanol by a friend and now I'm highly addicted to the stuff.

Below is the Mikanictionary definition of Mikanol:

Mikanol. 1- Should be a Class A Drug. Highly addictive. 2- Mika medicine title. WARNING: may cause uncontrollable smiling, grinning, drooling, or unexpected feelings of inner peace/joy/cheerfulness and professions of loving today or lollipops.

Since then I've been frequently Mikagutterminding* and going absolutely crazy pulling the house apart if I don't get my Mikafix.*

I don't know what there is left to do but see if anyone else is suffering like me, and if so perhaps we can find refuge in each other/s to help overcome the severity of our addictions (or at least be able to go 24hours without listening to LICM and not scream/yell/kick on the floor and make a scene.)

A couple people have asked exactly WHAT IS the purpose of this thread?

Here Are The Rules:

#1. This thread is 100% , pure, unadulterated Mika. Nothing else will be tolerated. At one stage we had an in-depth discussion on budgies going on, but half the poor people were so delirious from Mika over-dose they would have sworn they were talking about Mika. So really, anything goes.

#2. Anyone is welcome: even Mika-haters. (word of warning though: if you're a Mika-hater, you'll probably get stepped on.)

#3. We are all in a very fragile state. Be nice to us.

#4. The M-Force* is strong in here. You have been warned.

#5. Want to join and become a Mikaholic? PM racinghorse83 or you might get missed out, and that would be terrible.

*Sourced from the Mikanictionary

So Far the Mikaholics are:

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

#9 marthastewart

#10 xhurtfulpurplex

#11 Evii

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥

#13 Mika60

#14 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#15 Cecires

#16 Owl

#17 lala_lollies44

#18 samantha who?

#19 yogabear90

#20 MikaMeka

#21 Biekje

#22 Shikutukumimika

#23 Ebil

#24 Sinas

#25 Rainbow

#26 pianogirlsammy

#27 bubuciiis

#28 Karoli^^

#29 lalalifegoeson

#30 keti

#31 England

#32 77red

#33 Romis

#34 Ruxi

#35 Catu

#36 GraceKelly96

#37 MIKAmadRosie1996

#38 Mark0495

#39 Big Girlie

#40 willywonka

#41 freestyle

#42 superstar

#43 Lollipop Love

#44 JoPerrin

#45 MadelineMystery

#46 Elmindreda

#47 lulle91

#48 crazyaboutmika

#49 toy_girl_mika96

#50 A. Clay

#51 Cherol

#52 Mika Freaka =)

#53 cisserz

#54 Nique

#55 Zak110695

i just thought i should add, some people think we're being perves or something.

we're not pervs. check out the mikagasmic thread :naughty: just kidding :thumb_yello:

Edited by racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a problem.

I got given a free sample of Mikanol by a friend and now I'm highly addicted to the stuff.

Below is the Mikanictionary definition of Mikanol:

Mikanol. 1- Should be a Class A Drug. Highly addictive. 2- Mika medicine title. WARNING: may cause uncontrollable smiling, grinning, drooling, or unexpected feelings of inner peace/joy/cheerfulness and professions of loving today or lollipops.

Since then I've been frequently Mikagutterminding* and going absolutely crazy pulling the house apart if I don't get my Mikafix.*

I don't know what there is left to do but see if anyone else is suffering like me, and if so perhaps we can find refuge in each other/s to help overcome the severity of our addictions (or at least be able to go 24hours without listening to LICM and not scream/yell/kick on the floor and make a scene.)

Anyone want to start a club? not exactly Anonymous i know but hey... we need a support group.... at least i do =)

*Sourced from the Mikanictionary

you've definitly got it bad:naughty:

and yeah, the addictian is highly dangerous...lately I can't leave:boxed:

fully agree.

*makes circle of chairs*

"welcome taurus lady and akment20. my name is racinghorse83. woud you like to sit down and talk about your problems?"

*sits down nervously*

well...My names Kristine..and I have been here since late May, and I already have over 2000 posts, and I am the top poster in the Mikagasmic thread, and I took some quizes on Mika that were described as "hard" and I got top scores or near top on all of them....I get a glowy feeling whenever I think/hear of Mika and whenever I lookat pictures I suddenly have to take a very cold shower....I think I have a problem :mf_rosetinted:

:eek:

:lmao:

kristine!!

i don't know what i'm gonna be able to do to help you....

hmm....

i suggest you....

um....

i think i'll get back to you on that matter , as well as the other matter i'm still trying to remember .

sorry i'm no help.

can anyone else help kristine?

anyone?

People. I want to join. Well in any case I feel that I've GOT to join if I wanna continue living. But hey, can you really help me ? I think I might of taken a bit too much Mikanol. I've overdosed :naughty:

anyway, just thinkin about it, I think this illness we all have is contagious. Or not contagious. Am trying to find the word and I can't. I can only think of Mika and of why oh why I couldn't go to see him at the Parc Des bloody Princes

:blowup:

Oh god. I need medical help. Fast. Urgent need of treatment for eye brain and heart damage. I always knew overdosing wasn't good for me. But I can't help it. I'm obsessed.

Someone.

Please.

Help.

People. I want to join. Well in any case I feel that I've GOT to join if I wanna continue living. But hey, can you really help me ? I think I might of taken a bit too much Mikanol. I've overdosed :naughty:

anyway, just thinkin about it, I think this illness we all have is contagious. Or not contagious. Am trying to find the word and I can't. I can only think of Mika and of why oh why I couldn't go to see him at the Parc Des bloody Princes

:blowup:

Oh god. I need medical help. Fast. Urgent need of treatment for eye brain and heart damage. I always knew overdosing wasn't good for me. But I can't help it. I'm obsessed.

Someone.

Please.

Help.

Same here me darling!!

someone was talking about going to three Mika shows this weekend, and have been to some before and I have yet to see him, it was like an arrow to the heart, so what did I do? drown myself in Interviews and Mikahol.

I would love to join this support group, the only problem is im not sure im totally ready to give up, and isnt that what your meant to do at these things? Sigh. I guess I should join just so that I can talk to someone! Maybe if I do keep myself addicted :shocked:

i need a Mika-joint!:shocked: errmmm...i mean: i wanna join!

yeeeeeees

*gasps for air*

quiiick

*breathes in loudly*

chicken

*breathes out even louder*

pics

*gasps again*

of

*holds onto ircazo so she can stop me from falling*

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please someone

I'm desperate

XD.

yeeeeeees

*gasps for air*

quiiick

*breathes in loudly*

chicken

*breathes out even louder*

pics

*gasps again*

of

*holds onto ircazo so she can stop me from falling*

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please someone

I'm desperate

XD.

oh dear, you got it really bad! what about a cold shower...? :shocked:

well, i know that...there's actually no way out. :blink:

are you saying we're all dead ? and and and burried ? and there's no hope left for us to get a life again ???????!

I don't know if I mind that much ... :naughty:

no but honestly. I do think it's getting desperate for me. HELP !

god you lot must think I'm sick :roftl:

are you saying we're all dead ? and and and burried ? and there's no hope left for us to get a life again ???????!

I don't know if I mind that much ... :naughty:

no but honestly. I do think it's getting desperate for me. HELP !

god you lot must think I'm sick :roftl:

we all are sick and desperate and out of hope - that's why we are here. :bleh:

they should invent proper medication! i have tried several drugs but they made it even worse!!!