The Asia-Pacific Petition Thread

nico_collard

THIS BOOK WILL BE DELIVERED ON THE 8TH OF JUNE 2009 IN LONDON. SEE BELOW FOR THE FINISHED BOOK.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18703

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for our petition to get Mika to tour the Asia-Pacific region!

Everyone is welcome to sign it.

All you need to do is fill in the following form:

Name:

MFC Username:

Personal message for Mika:

A picture of yourself is optional... and yes, I will resize pictures if they're too big..

And if you can't think of anything to say, that's fine... you can have a think about it and let me know later.

The other Asia-Pacific thread is for things that will be put into the book... like pictures and letters.

Edited by nico_collard

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll start off...

First Name: Tegan

MFC Username: nico_collard

Personal message for Mika: Mika, you promised us that you would come back... I got it on video too! Don't break your promise!

And you don't have to put your last name on here if you don't want to.

Edited by nico_collard

Okay okay, here's mine then.

Name: Bianca

MFC Username: Oakie Doke

Personal message for Mika: *reserves the right to think of something to say at a more reasonable hour*

*will take a picture at some later point*

:original:

ok, I try to make one too!

Name: Vera (Chinese name?!-->Pei-Hua)

MFC Username: Mika_baby

Personal message for Mika: hey MIka, if I have money, I would glad to be your sponsor for touring in Taiwan!! really like to see you in Asia, and you must see our beautiful island--Formosa yourself !! so come on and you know you are welcome to come.

d%E6%8B%B7%E8%B2%9D.jpg

:naughty:

amusingly!

Name: Petra

MFC Username: Petra

Personal message for Mika: *steals OkD's sentence* *reserves the right to think of something to say at a more reasonable hour*

I love your name! Well, both of them actually!

I went to school with a girl called Vera...

I like your picture too! (Mine's not great, but I'll get a better one and replace it!)

ha,thank you!

I intended to type Chinese of my name on it at first!(is that fine?:roftl:) but that you'll be not to read it:naughty:

:cool:

Name: Petra

MFC Username: Petra

Haha! This made me laugh :naughty:

Creative username :naughty:

ha,thank you!

I intended to type Chinese of my name on it at first!(is that fine?:roftl:) but that you'll be not to read it:naughty:

Ohhh but that would be a good idea! And then he'd have to learn how :bleh:

Edit: Do you think there should be a link to the other thread in the first post? (I know it's in your signature but *shrug*)

And are we going to do the handwritten-option-thingy?

Let's just say I was an early fan :bleh:

have you thought of a nice sentence yet? :blink: So that I can copy it? :naughty:

I know, I'm jealous :crybaby:*remembers that the official "Bianca" is from Australia and that we shoudl find and recruit her*

No, not yet :naughty:Don't expect it any sooner than 5 or so minutes after the final final deadline :naughty:It would be out of character for me to be any earlier :thumb_yello:

I know, I'm jealous :crybaby:*remembers that the official "Bianca" is from Australia and that we shoudl find and recruit her*

No, not yet :naughty:Don't expect it any sooner than 5 or so minutes after the final final deadline :naughty:It would be out of character for me to be any earlier :thumb_yello:

Make THIS your sentence. It's already too late for Mika to come, too. So he should do it OkD-style and come back with a boost of colours and cake and we will all love him for it!

Ohhh but that would be a good idea! And then he'd have to learn how :bleh:

Edit: Do you think there should be a link to the other thread in the first post? (I know it's in your signature but *shrug*)

And are we going to do the handwritten-option-thingy?

Where should add the other thread in the first post you meant, darling?

handwritten, yes, I thought we have decided, maybe here just a fast preview?!:blink:....er..haha:mf_rosetinted:

so... I could just write my Chinese name on the book!~*confusing mika*~_~":bleh:

I'm happy for people to put handwritten ones in if they want to... or they can just do a typed one...

I don't mind either way...

I want to help, I want to help, I want to be creative! :woot_jump:

• 2 weeks later...

Okies, my turn!

Name: Tanya

MFC Username: Tanya K (original I know)

Personal message for Mika: If you wait until I'm a little old lady before touring, I will never forgive you:wink2:

weemeezg9.jpgCheating? Yes, but I love my wee mee!

Okies, my turn!

Name: Tanya

MFC Username: Tanya K (original I know)

Personal message for Mika: If you wait until I'm a little old lady before touring, I will never forgive you:wink2:

weemeezg9.jpgCheating? Yes, but I love my wee mee!

Nice one Tanya!

I was thinking of putting the original Nico as my pic... I still might...

Name: Wendy Grant

MFC Username: Wendi

Personal message for Mika: The fans "down under" are every bit as passionate as us here in Europe. Go see them - they won't disappoint you!!!

007-1.jpg

The picture is huge - but you can trim it down - I don't know how to!! :naughty:

Name: Ruxandra

MFC Username: ruxi

Personal message for Mika: go there they're waiting for you and they're huge fans. (and don't forget our corner of europe either) :bleh: