MTV's interview clip

Sity

Hello hello!

You might have seen it already but there's a cute interview of Mika in MTV.com!

Here's the link: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1552904&vid=134616

I also saw very funny interview about Mika in finnish tv last week. Mika had a tamagotchi with him!! ^__^

Here's the link to see the same MTV video on youtube, THANkS to Sou! :yay:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: Awww i cant watch it. "It says copyright restricts us from playing this video outsite the U.S." I really wanted to see that.....:crybaby:

I live in Kuwait and I could watch it!!! Why isn't it working for you?!! :shocked:

I DOWNLOADED ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love technology, I LOVE IT!!!!! Give me a few minutes and it'll be up on YouTube!!!!! :yay: :yay:

Hello hello!

You might have seen it already but there's a cute interview of Mika in MTV.com!

Here's the link: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1552904&vid=134616

I also saw very funny interview about Mika in finnish tv last week. Mika had a tamagotchi with him!! ^__^

Thanks SOOOO much for sharing. Is there a link to Finnish TV interview? :mf_lustslow:

Awww, me a star?!!! *blush*

I've hosted it so that you can download it and watch it on your computer! Click here!

Click here for the YouTube link!!!! ;)

WOW how clever r u!!!! THX so much 4 that, i hate it when u can't get c something!!!!!:thumb_yello: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW how clever r u!!!! THX so much 4 that, i hate it when u can't get c something!!!!!:thumb_yello: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your welcomeeee! :)

Oh, it's a really, really good thing. The only thing that matters in fact. :naughty:

I wanted to stay anonymous actually, but I mean...I just couldn't, I mean, where else was I going to upload it on YouTube? hehehe...Anyways, I'm just trying to collect as many vids of Mika as I can on one channel. My obsession has seriously gone to a new level. Hehehe, I don't think it's an obsession anymore...it surpassed it by miles :P LOL

All my favorit clips in youtube.com from MTV got removed due to some stupid restrictions. Hopefully this one will stay longer :sneaky2:

Yikes! Restrictions?!! :shocked: Well that doesn't sound very comforting!