Give Mika a window!

Mary

So, reading the post Mika wrote about the room without windows, I had this idea...

Let's give Mika windows for his studio!

Weird? Yes, a bit, but we are in the MFC, don't forget that! :naughty:

All you have to do is take a pic of a window and post it here. It must be taken from inside the house/room/whatever, and during the day (so Mika can enjoy a bit of sunshine from all over the world). :wink2:

Later I'll post the link to this thread in his blog, so he can come here and take a look!

What do you guys think? Our boy is stuck in a room with no windows! Let's change that!

I'll start!

DSC00689.jpg

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice view :shocked::shocked::wub2:

Your view is gorgeous, where are you from?

I took this pic myself last weekend, but its not my bedroom window, unfortunately! LOL

I was staying at a house in this little village by the river, called Porto Antigo, here in Portugal. :wub2: *Need* to go there again...

I took this pic myself last weekend, but its not my bedroom window, unfortunately! LOL

I was staying at a house in this little village by the river, called Porto Antigo, here in Portugal. :wub2: *Need* to go there again...

PORTUGAL!:roftl: I love Portugal, i MUST go there.I better learn Portugese first though, i can only say two words if i get lost there XD

it's really cool. wanna switch places? :mf_rosetinted: (if i try i can actually see what the people from the next street are doing....i don't even want to try :thumbdown:)

*thinks for the 3439054th time of moving to australia*

So, reading the post Mika wrote about the room without windows, I had this idea...

Weird? Yes, a bit, but we are in the MFC, don't forget that! :naughty:

All you have to do is take a pic of a window and post it here. It must be taken from inside the house/room/whatever, and during the day (so Mika can enjoy a bit of sunshine from all over the world). :wink2:

Later I'll post the link to this thread in his blog, so he can come here and take a look!

What do you guys think? Our boy is stuck in a room with no windows! Let's change that!

I'll start!

DSC00689.jpg

wooooooooow:shocked: wonderful...

i have nice view too but dont have with what to take a pic of it:huh::thumbdown:

I'm posting this in the blog now.

Here I am again...

This time with a little gift for you!

See, we are devoted fans, you know that, and we can't stand thinking of you stuck in a room without windows, so...I came up with this idea, and we, MFC'ers are happy to give you...

WINDOWS for your cave...I mean,studio! :) A little bit of sunshine from all over the world!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16693

Anything for our Mastah! LOL Hope you like them!

Love,

Mary (and MFC) *

Keep posting, peeps! He probably won't see it until tomorrow afternoon or something, so... :wink2:

Oh, and if you comment again in his blog, don't forget to post the link too! eheh

Weird? Yes, a bit, but we are in the MFC, don't forget that! :naug

All you have to do is take a pic of a window and post it here. It must be taken from inside the house/room/whatever, and during the day (so Mika can enjoy a bit of sunshine from all over the world). :win

I'll start!

DSC00689.jpg

I love the idea! I'll post some pics probably tomorrow,cos it's night here now,OR I can post some soon,maybe this evening,if I find some pics of my view that I took about a week ago...but it's nothing fabuluos :bleh: just the view of the garden and little street and some buildings around my building.

And the pic you posted is AMAZING,what a wonderful view!!:mf_lustslow:

n657860323_4065470_6317.jpg

Great,I like it :wub2: