mikamitestq9-1.jpg

The Aussie Mikamites are proudly sponsored by: MIKACARD

mikacardca7.jpg

Team Mascot and hero: RAFFA

Theme song: Destiny’s Childs “Survivor”

untitled-3.jpg

Welcome to our home.

Please... come in...

As you walk through the hallways you will see that the walls are adorned with various photos of Mika, Mikamite family photos and various other paraphernalia. We take pride in our extensive Mika collection.

SITTING/ENTERTAINING ROOM

We have a lovely seating and entertainment area equipped with butterfly lounges and beanbags, where you can sit, relax and have a chat with friends.

GLITTER ROOM

This room is filled with glitter (shot from two large glitter cannons). This room is designed specifically for those who simply wish to roll around in glitter. Remember: Glitter makes everything better.

Bubbles provided by Happikali’s goat.

THE POOL ROOM

Like every good Aussie household, we have a Pool Room. However, since we are particularly thpethial... we have an actual pool table (the deluxe Prince model).

HEALING CENTRE

The Healing & Recuperation Centre is for those not feeling well. In this sanctuary they may get much needed rest.

Healing services are available and provided by the Aussie Medicine Woman who has a vast array of healing substances. These include scorpion and snake venom; eye of koala; tooth of croc. Other specimens and medicines are strictly top secret.

THE CAT PEE CORNER

Those who are misbehaving will be banished to the cat pee corner for an indefinite period.

THE PADDED ROOM

As the name suggests, this is a special built, custom made padded room which is used in extreme situations only.

THE DUNGEON

Details of the contents and the exact reason for the dungeon have never been revealed. There have been various sightings of certain persons enclosed in the dungeon, but who can say whether this is fact or fiction?

UNDERGROUND TUNNEL

Leads directly to the Butterfly Bar and back. For those who wish to make a more interesting entrance. Because doors are so boring.

HAPPIKALI’S VERANDAH

As you walk outside you will find Happikali’s verandah (with a view to the Australian bush). This is THE place to be. Many any excellent night has been had on the verandah. This is officially the number one best gig site in Australia.

Use of the poles is permitted on special occasions only.

Rumour has it Mika will play an exclusive gig here during his tour of Oz.

You will see parked in the driveway a bright pink bus with one large Converse Hi-Top shoe attached to it’s roof. This bus is the Mikamites mode of transport, and will be used during the Aussie Mikamites Dream Tour of Oz.

ANIMALS:

MRS. BERYL GERANIUM

mrsberylgeranium.jpg

Happikali’s goat.

A star in her own right. Can often be seen touring the world with Mika. Has her own manager.

Is famous for making bubbles using her rear end. Looks FAB in a pair of braces.

SPARKLES

spakles.jpg

Camel Extraordinaire (and a bit of a princess). Beloved pet and best friend of Rainbow Sky.

His hump is an esky for storing beer and other beverages.

Dreams of being a movie star one day. Has modelled with Hugh Jackman, and starred in short film Jewel Of The Sahara with Gerard Butler.

Is available for rides at parties. Please phone Rainbow Sky for details.

Beware of bringing other animals onto the property.

Happikali may string them up without notice and use them for her jewellery making business.

There are two adjoining restaurants on our property:

MIKA HUT

mikahut.gif

Where the only thing on the menu is diet coke and a pizza please.

SUBWAY

mikacookie.jpg

Visit Subway for a never-ending supply of Mika cookies. Special points are awarded to those who film their purchases and put their video on You Tube.

THE LIST

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. Rainbow Sky

#2. happikali

#3. FlamingoCrumbles

#4. Dangerous Kat

#5. Blue Sky

#6. Marty

#7. nagnoo94

#8. Michelle 2

#9. celticjules

#10. soangel

#11. born4mika

#12. nico collard

#13. deconstruction

#14. Scut Monkey

#15. Black Milk

#16. S2_redshiftlove

#17. Jolene

#18. mouselle

#19. PamRam

#20. Walzing Matilda

#21. Cranberries

#22. Pamelalala

#23. Emily 4 mika

#24. Mika is so sxc

#25. mollydog

#26. sweet-dreams

#27. wooden_sox

#28. lyraucia

#29. babyblue

#30. ZoZo The Terrible

#31. kristy5188

#32. Kelzy

#33. pinkoranges

#34. armande

#35. themetalmunchkin

#36. afazza

#37. MeekoInkah

#38. quatzxice

#39. chickadee

#40. Sweet Knees

#41. Aaurora

#42. senyorita12003

#43. Ju-Ju Lea

#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx

#45. Minda

#46 Oakie Doke

#47. kobiiiii

#48. Kateus

#49. mikas #1 fan

#50. riverbasil

#51. tiffany loves mika

#52. Tanya K

#53. xx_emily_x

#54. nic.

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. FreddiesDouble

#2. Steph

#3. helen

#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)

#5. Wendi

#6. RosinaKiwi

#7. greta

#8. Mika4Life13

#9. artsyfartsy17

#10. englishrose

#11. PhotoJenic

#12. LA_fashionista

#13. charlottechristy

#14. elanorelle

#15. silver

#16. stuckZ

AUSSIE MIKAMITES ROCK!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This is the first time in the history of the Aussie Thread that I've got the first post (other than the great Rainbow Sky, of course)!!! :naughty:

:punk: :punk: :punk:

RBSKY you're back.....:wub2::punk:

NO fair SD, I thought for sure I would get first post :naughty:

Now that my excitement has dulled, here are the top 10 posters of The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen...

1. Kelzy...............489

2. happikali..........473

3. Oakie Doke.......404

4. nico_collard......343

5. soangel............297

6. mika-fan1001....272

7. sweet-dreams....254

8. artsyfartsy17.....250

9. silver...............220

10. englishrose......155

Congratulations Kelzy!

7th for me! :groovy:

(MQed from the previous thread...)

Thats right... Today Tonight reports are always 100% factual, unbiased and reliable

*zhhz*

Did you hear their fake story about the granny in chains?

todaytonight_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/truth-the-missing-link-in-chain-stunt/2007/02/22/1171733911238.html

:naughty:

Ok, well the barrier allows oxygen to get into the brain, so is there something about the salt increasing oxygen in the blood?

Hmmm, if there's more salt in the blood then there'll be more water so the blood vessels would be wider so a greater volume of blood will reach the brain. But that doesn't alter the amount of oxygen to in the blood so despite the fact that there's more blood reaching the brain there's no change to the amount of oxygen reaching the brain.

Hmm, yes, I guess you're right. Maybe I shoudl pay more attention in class :naughty: But the person on Today Tonight was doing a ridiculous detox diet where it was 0 salt and only water for a week.

And they got brain damage? Is that even ethical? Or reproducible? :blink:

Should I ask why you have them? :naughty:

I have them because when I was in the Police Force Police women

were not issued with handcuffs (or batons!!). I bought my own as I

was sick of colleagues forgetting to bring theirs!! :naughty:

OKD - how is Princess doing?

Hello Rainbow :huglove:

(MQed from the previous thread...)

Did you hear their fake story about the granny in chains?

todaytonight_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/truth-the-missing-link-in-chain-stunt/2007/02/22/1171733911238.html

wow... doesn't surprise me when it comes to Today Tonight, their all about hard hitting sensationalism with little basis.

I mean, their all about finding and exposing the truth :fisch:

I have them because when I was in the Police Force Police women

were not issued with handcuffs (or batons!!). I bought my own as I

was sick of colleagues forgetting to bring theirs!! :naughty:

Wow. :boxed: At least you took initiative. :thumb_yello:

(And can now make us of them for civilian purposes. :fisch:)

wow... doesn't surprise me when it comes to Today Tonight, their all about hard hitting sensationalism with little basis.

I mean, their all about finding and exposing the truth :fisch:

I like how they tried to justify the deception: the chains were symbolic of the woman feeling like she was imprisoned... :naughty:

Wow. :boxed: At least you took initiative. :thumb_yello:

(And can now make us of them for civilian purposes. :fisch:)

I like how they tried to justify the deception: the chains were symbolic of the woman feeling like she was imprisoned... :naughty:

Oh of course... never mind that the story was about a woman being kept in chains in a nursing home.... its all symbolic :naughty:

Today tonight never ceases to amaze me with their antics and stories

Aww, yes he's very cute. And the original one did look very dodgy

Thanks! No issues or incorrect interpretations?

Yeah, exactly! He just looks dodgy, Dan looks cute, Pete looks creepy :naughty:

Now that my excitement has dulled, here are the top 10 posters of The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen...

3. Oakie Doke.......404

:winner_third_h4h: I have been a pretty steady third for the last few threads, I think.

No! :lmfao: Omg, current affairs show are so classic.

Hmmm, if there's more salt in the blood then there'll be more water so the blood vessels would be wider so a greater volume of blood will reach the brain. But that doesn't alter the amount of oxygen to in the blood so despite the fact that there's more blood reaching the brain there's no change to the amount of oxygen reaching the brain

And they got brain damage? Is that even ethical? Or reproducible?

:blink:

'Course not, it's Today Tonight :naughty:

OKD - how is Princess doing?

Okay, dunno really http://biance.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/sheepy-haircuts/

Yay! First episode of Jeapordy! I love this show! :naughty:

Omg, what a time to decide to create a 700 part Dan memorial in the Kooks thread! I have the WORST new-thread timing :naughty:

*pbs*

Yeah, exactly! He just looks dodgy, Dan looks cute, Pete looks creepy :naughty:

He scares me off :shocked:

DAN!!!! :crybaby:

I want you all to watch this and tell me that this guy is FRICKING cute!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=16990287&n=16990287&MyToken=5a664c11-a76f-49ff-803e-25d3bea9f51c

You'd better...

I see someone getting having a ticket written at least twice a week

I will... eventually...

I've never seen anyone getting a ticket... CityRail must be slack or something...

And I'm up bright and early tomorrow (like, totally pre-10am) to round up sheep

I did that this morning... Britt an I had to wrangle Jenny into right down the back... she'd jump out in front of a car if we left her...

And the little sh!t crapped on my shoes when I picked her up... which might've been okay except they are my new shoes...

How is that supposed to work? Decreased osmotic pressure/salt concentration effects blood cells but not brain cells because there's the blood-brain barrier between strictly controlling what's entering the brain. It may affect the dilation of blood vessels which can push against brain matter but that's got to do only with the volume of water and not the salt content at all... It doesn't make sense.

*pretends she understood that*

MENTIONING OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got excited over him talking about some chick who worked in a robot factory and lives in NYC... :sneaky2:

What a waste of fangirlishness...

The old Paul from the 60's. I've also been getting into his stuff with Wings recently. I'm in love with 'Maybe I'm Amazed'.

Mull of Kintyre :fisch:

I can play that on the pipes... well, I used to be able to, dunno now...

3. Oakie Doke.......404

4. nico_collard......343

5. soangel............297

6. mika-fan1001....272

7. sweet-dreams....254

8. artsyfartsy17.....250

9. silver...............220

10. englishrose......155

Congratulations Kelzy!

7th for me!

Damn... I'm slipping... that sucks big time...

I have been a pretty steady third for the last few threads, I think.

I'm sure I was third in the last thread...

*checks*

:shocked:

I was 2nd last time??? :shocked:

CRAP!!!

I really am slipping!!!

Alrighties... if anyone misses me, I'm not going to be on till maybe Sunday night... I'm going to Syd and I'll be catching up with Liz...

And there will be reportage...

This guy is FRICKING cute!!!

(Not that you didn't already know my opinion on the matter :naughty:)

I did that this morning... Britt an I had to wrangle Jenny into right down the back... she'd jump out in front of a car if we left her...

And the little sh!t crapped on my shoes when I picked her up... which might've been okay except they are my new shoes...

:lmao:

I got excited over him talking about some chick who worked in a robot factory and lives in NYC...

You got excited about him talking about creating a very limited edition something based on a drawing half drawn by him that you deep down feel like you are going to be the one who wins :naughty: :smth:

Alrighties... if anyone misses me, I'm not going to be on till maybe Sunday night... I'm going to Syd and I'll be catching up with Liz...

And there will be reportage...

:biggrin2: Have fun!!!

That guy is pretty cute! The song is great as well!

I seem to be going through a number of weird obsessions lately. Now I have a crush on the young Anthony Perkins (the guy who played Norman Bates in 'Psycho'). :blink:

906779383_a02c773ad1.jpg?v=0

Am I insane or does anyone else find him attractive?

That guy is pretty cute! The song is great as well!

I think a ukelele and sock puppets could make anyone cute :naughty: I love it too :cheerful_h4h:

I seem to be going through a number of weird obsessions lately. Now I have a crush on the young Anthony Perkins (the guy who played Norman Bates in 'Psycho').

Am I insane or does anyone else find him attractive?

:roftl: Weird obsessions indeed. But yes, quite attractive indeed, kind of cute too, is he the pyscho character? :naughty:

So Oakie Doke.. Did Paul end up leaving The Kooks as well, like you were worried about?

Which one was he in your old picture?

Hmm, well I think we've decided he hasn't :naughty: It was just one article that made it sound like that, but I don't think so anymore - he's just really badly injured his arm and will be back when it heals. He was the one on the far left, the handsome/sexy/intelligent one of the group, and the only one who regularly displays the ability to smile.

As it happens, I am currently looking at pictures of him :fisch:

*spams thread because you just did too*

0011111111112222.jpg

:roftl: Weird obsessions indeed. But yes, quite attractive indeed, kind of cute too, is he the pyscho character? :naughty:

Hmm, well I think we've decided he hasn't :naughty: It was just one article that made it sound like that, but I don't think so anymore - he's just really badly injured his arm and will be back when it heals. He was the one on the far left, the handsome/sexy/intelligent one of the group, and the only one who regularly displays the ability to smile.

Yep. He's the psychotic guy who dresses up as his dead mother and kills people. When we were watching it in class I turned to my friend and said "This is going to sound weird, but Norman's really cute!" She just laughed and told me how weird I am. But sadly Anthony Perkins died in 1992 of AIDS. It seems that all the good ones are either dead or over the age of 50. Well, for me at least. :naughty:

Oh yes, I know who you mean. I'm slowly beginning to get an education on all things Kooks from you. What's the one with the red hair called? I already know that the one with curly brown hair is Hugh! :wink2:

Here's Anthony as Norman..

Psycho_Anthony_Perkins_as_Norman_Bates.jpg

0011111111112222.jpg

OH MY HOLY ****ING GOODNESS!!!

:stretcher:

A good proof that brains are sexy :das: :das:

Yep. He's the psychotic guy who dresses up as his dead mother and kills people. When we were watching it in class I turned to my friends and said "This is going to sound weird, but Norman's really cute!" She just laughed and told me how weird I am. But sadly Anthony Perkins died in 1992 of AIDS. It seems that all the good ones are either dead or over the age of 50. Well, for me at least.

Here's Anthony as Norman..

Psycho_Anthony_Perkins_as_Norman_Bates.jpg

Hahaha, omg, that's pretty creepy/psycho :naughty:

He looks a bit more like a possible psycho here, but the second he cracks a grin he's all cute and adorable :cheerful_h4h:

Oh yes, I know who you mean. I'm slowly beginning to get an education on all things Kooks from you. What's the one with the red hair called? I already know that the one with curly brown hair is Hugh!

Nuh-uh! :naughty: Red haired guy is Hugh, and brown curly haired guy is LUKE :naughty:

And I'm slowly beginning to get an education on all things pre- our generation from you :roftl: