Love Today Video Exclusive.

RAK1

On Saturday 17th March, T4 are showing the video for Love Today at 11.45am (it's on after Friends). But don't despair if you miss it, if you set your videos for 2.00am Sunday morning they'll be showing it again.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh WOW my fav track of his album and i only have to wait a week to see the vid. Can't wait.

P.s. i hope your not pulling our leg....

I promise you it's not a leg pull at all.

Freddie doesn't call me the late night party animal for nothing. I regularly trawl through the Sky TV listings for various things, during the day for my soap updates and at night for everything else, and as it goes up to the following weekend I can check the up to date music shows that are on late at night on CH4. That's how I found it, amazing what little nuggets you can find when you look close enough.

Now Raki's got me trawling through the T4 site and I found this.

I'm joining the ranks of the 'you've probably seen this before brigade'!

Some of the same stuff, but a couple of things I haven't read before.

http://www.popworld.com/pages/mika_interview

Mind you Raki, even the popworld website hasn't got the info you found yet! :naughty:

I don't know if it will be, but occasionally, one of the music channels like B4, [ch 357 on Sky] sneaks some videos in on their First on Friday shows. So if you wanted to check that out too on Friday about 6pm I think.

Is it true that the west country and wales have trouble getting c4?

Where I live (South Wales), you can only get Channel 4 if you've got a very good aerial and it is facing the right way.

I can get Channel 4 on my main television downstairs (connected to the aerial on the roof), but only S4C on the portable upstairs. :thumbdown:

Where I live (South Wales), you can only get Channel 4 if you've got a very good aerial and it is facing the right way.

I can get Channel 4 on my main television downstairs (connected to the aerial on the roof), but only S4C on the portable upstairs. :thumbdown:

I live kinda on the border of wales and my tv reception Sucks but its just about watchable....except for channel 5

But there is never anything any good on channel 5 anyways :naughty: