4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic! *subscribes* :fisch:

Okay, so just double checking, because I always manage to get it wrong -- the show starts in 14 and a half hours from now?

i gave him +30 minutes to make sure his hair is perfectly curled:mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha, makes sense :naughty:

I wish all his shows were in america or by american time zones, 11am is PERFECT gig-time for me :biggrin2:

:boxed: it'll be 4 am for me I guess :blink: Hoping to see a gig report from our new member YAWN :mf_rosetinted:

It feels rather empty here on the MFC.. Perhaps ice-cream overdose.. :cool:

i think they're still reading the "secret gig-ice cream" thread. and it takes a while to scroll down all the pages y'know:naughty:

I wish all his shows were in america or by american time zones, 11am is PERFECT gig-time for me :biggrin2:

oh yes,so is 5 am for me :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Shall we start by discussing expectations? :wink2:

I personally don't expect much change in sound or vision except that vision might be more 'themed' and he won't be dressed up for the sake of dressing up - as many musicians have stolen his idea in recent months..

As for the music, I expect maximum 2 new songs + 1 new cover version and the old songs performed a bit differently -a more acoustic sound.

:blush-anim-cl:

oh yes,so is 5 am for me :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I tried to stay up late last night but I succumbed... I'm still doubting if I should try again tonight. It's so much more fun to be 'in' the middle of the action than to scroll through 40 pages or so the next morning:naughty:

Shall we start by discussing expectations? :wink2:

I personally don't expect much change in sound or vision except that vision might be more 'themed' and he won't be dressed up for the sake of dressing up - as many musicians have stolen his idea in recent months..

As for the music, I expect maximum 2 new songs + 1 new cover version and the old songs performed a bit differently -a more acoustic sound.

:blush-anim-cl:

I dont mean to sound like a bad fan ... (:roftl:) ... but i really hope no more old ones are played :boxed: I havent listened to LICM for over a year apart from the odd song here and there :shocked:

Maybe my expectations have been too high about a whole gig of new songs :bleh:

I dont mean to sound like a bad fan ... (:roftl:) ... but i really hope no more old ones are played :boxed: I havent listened to LICM for over a year apart from the odd song here and there :shocked:

Maybe my expectations have been too high about a whole gig of new songs :bleh:

I don't think it would be wise for him to play only the new songs with the album not out until September..

Hey Girlies!:bye:

are we all? :woot_jump:

Can any of you tell me what page the videos are on Freds twittered earlier said they were good...but my computer is so slow take me forever to look through everywhere.

Oh how lucky are the lucky ones.....:punk::thumb_yello: He looks divine all tanned and :wub2:

xxx

I've learned from expearience not to expect too much, so all I expect is that the MFCers are having a fabulous time and come back to tell us about it :wub2: Really hope that's not too much to expect :bleh:

Hey Girlies!:bye:

are we all? :woot_jump:

Can any of you tell me what page the videos are on Freds twittered earlier said they were good...but my computer is so slow take me forever to look through everywhere.

Oh how lucky are the lucky ones.....:punk::thumb_yello: He looks divine all tanned and :wub2:

xxx

STOP SAYING GIRLIES!!! :thumbdown: