MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't know how to get back. I can go there by train, cause my mom doesn't dare to drive to Amsterdam. But I don't know how to get back, because I'll probably miss the last train to Almelo. I also have to know when it starts, and til how late approximately.

The last train to Almelo will go at 11.30. So, that's my only problem.

But in principe I'll go.

:fangurl:

I wonder when the concert starts :blink:

Oh well I want to be there early anyway, maybe meet up with other MFCers :teehee:

We could still que right?

But this time without the stress of getting a good spot, because we all have seats already :roftl:

:fangurl:

I wonder when the concert starts :blink:

Oh well I want to be there early anyway, maybe meet up with other MFCers :teehee:

We could still que right?

But this time without the stress of getting a good spot, because we all have seats already :roftl:

Yeah uh .. do you know how that works?

Because you don't have a spot right away as I've seen that correctly .. You get it when all the tickets are sold or so? And then? First bought = first row?

Yeah uh .. do you know how that works?

Because you don't have a spot right away as I've seen that correctly .. You get it when all the tickets are sold or so? And then? First bought = first row?

I don't know but I guess the seat numbers will be on the tickets :blink:

I've read something about it but I can't find it anymore? :blink:

I think some things have changed btw ... it said "reserved seatings", now it's something else .. (already don't remember it :blush-anim-cl: )

But uh .. so .. we can't sit together then :tears:

I was just thinking.. when I ordered my ticket I got a special code.. maybe that has something to do with the seating?

Maybe .. But I think it's for something else .. Because it's an extra message and it says "Mika gives" .. so it doesn't have to do anything with the concertseats or so .. I think :wink2:

Maybe .. But I think it's for something else .. Because it's an extra message and it says "Mika gives" .. so it doesn't have to do anything with the concertseats or so .. I think :wink2:

I don't think it's something to do with the seats either. I'm curious to know if everyone gets a code or only the people who bought their tickets in the pre-sale..

There only two problems: I don't know how I'll get to Amsterdam from here (Drenthe), and I've got to skip school the day after the gig because I won't be able to catch a train home (well, actually that's not really a problem:biggrin2:) Maybe I can sleep somewhere under a bridge or something:naughty:

Oh, I have the same problem as you .. only I don't have to work the day after so I have no problem with that .. but getting there/back and maybe a place to sleep .. Yes, a problem ..

But I have a ticket! :boing:

:roftl: :roftl:

Why so excited? :mf_rosetinted:

:boing: :boing: :boing:

Because I'm going! :boing: :boing:

Hi,

I have a question: I'm trying to order tickets but my creditcard (American Express) is not on the list, is there any other way to pay (i saw international moneytransfer in FAQ but i can't choose that when i want to pay)?

Do you know if this (on Mikasounds.com) is the only way to get a ticket (pre-order) and if there will also be tickets sold on Ticketmaster or something like that?

Because I'm going! :boing: :boing:

Ah, so that is probably why I'm excited too :roftl:

Hi,

I have a question: I'm trying to order tickets but my creditcard (American Express) is not on the list, is there any other way to pay (i saw international moneytransfer in FAQ but i can't choose that when i want to pay)?

Do you know if this (on Mikasounds.com) is the only way to get a ticket (pre-order) and if there will also be tickets sold on Ticketmaster or something like that?

I don't know. Maybe it's just the presale that is on Mikasounds? I'm afraid you'll have to wait and see what happens.

*edit* Welcome on MFC :bye: Have you found the Dutch thread already? Feel free to come and chat with us! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17976

Edited by kaatje066

Quite looking forward to it even if my Mika-love had died out a bit!

For the people who don't know how to get home or are travelling here from other countries, sadly I can't offer my house again but the Concertgebouw is in an area with loads of hotels and hostels, if you wanna google for places to stay search on 'Leidseplein/Leidse square' or 'Museumplein/Museum square', both a few minutes walking distance from the venue :wink2:

I still don't know how to get back. I can go there by train, cause my mom doesn't dare to drive to Amsterdam. But I don't know how to get back, because I'll probably miss the last train to Almelo. I also have to know when it starts, and til how late approximately.

The last train to Almelo will go at 11.30. So, that's my only problem.

But in principe I'll go.

I have the same problem! I need to get back to Deventer, so that's the same train! We will find a solution!! :thumb_yello: