.::Star Trek::.- more like a Zach Quinto thread

B!anka

HI! Welcome to all the trekkers!

I'm a new "Star trek" fan and thought I should bring it on here too!

I really loved the movie, and I am looking forward to check out some more of the old series this summer.

EDIT: I've seen that for most of us the main reason we've loved the new "Star trek" movie was Zachary Quinto :naughty: (don't wonder why) but I repeat: YOU CAN POST ANYTHING RELATED TO STAR TREK AND IT"S CAST, BUT I FEEL LIKE MOST OF THE POSTS HERE WILL BE RELATED TO ZACHARY QUINTO, so...yeah, just enjoy it!:das:

StarTrek.jpg

I especially like Spock! he is an incredible character!

spock_characterposter_72dpi.jpg

and of course Zachary Quinto does a great job!

and this would be Captain James Tiberius Kirk

kirk_characterposter_72dpi.jpg

If you've seen the movie and liked it, feel free to post here!:thumb_yello: This is the TREKKERS' thread!!!

I will make aswell an official MFC Trekkers club, if you'd like to join! just PM me or tweet me (Bianca_me) and I'll add you to the list.

MFC TREKKERS CLUB:

#1-B!anka

#2-nico_collard

#3-Starrats

#4-Elmindreda

#5-NuttyGummy

#6-SavageBeauty

#7-MikaLuva93

#8-Marilyn Mastin

Edit 2: Here are some useful links that you might like to check out:

http://www.zacharyquinto.com/ - The official website of Zachary Quinto/ Spock in "Star trek"

http://www.startrekmovie.com/ - The official website of THE MOVIE (this should've been posted first right? : )

and another ZQ website you might find interesting (esp the gallery): http://zach-quinto.com/

In the end I would have loved to have a vulcan-handed smilie, but there isn't one so I'll just say: "LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!"

star-trek-poster-4.jpg

Edited by B!anka

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE STAR TREK :wub2:

I always have loved it and the original Spock has always been one of my favorites (had a crush on him when i was 6 or something) :roftl:

I even went to a star trek/sci-fi conference once :roftl:

Can't say that I've seen the new Star Trek movie. But if I were to, my only reason would be for Chris Pine. I'm such a bad person. :teehee:

DGG-017997-1.jpg

That's okay... as long as it's Trek related (and nice, can't have Trek haters in here!) you're welcome!

He's pretty... Not quite as pretty as Zachary Quinto, but still... pretty...

I LOVE STAR TREK :wub2:

I always have loved it and the original Spock has always been one of my favorites (had a crush on him when i was 6 or something) :roftl:

I even went to a star trek/sci-fi conference once :roftl:

OMG YOU WENT TO A SCI FI CONFERENCE????

*is very jealous*

A good friend of mine went to the world premiere of Star Trek in Sydney, and she got to see ZQ and Chris... apparently she got a bit giddy when ZQ was standing in front of her.... don't blame her actually...

Okay, I am a huge Star Trek fan! Seeing as my parents are both trekkies, I had no choice... I don't mind the Original series, Next generation is pretty good, Deep Space 9 was terrible, Voyager is fanfriggintastic, and Enterprise was okay...

And I loved the Movie... *huggles ZQ*

I've been collecting Star Trek piccies, so once i upload them, I'll post here!

Oh, and please count me as a MFC Trekker Bianca!

And for some Star Trek love!

ZQStarTrek3.jpg

I guess this is a promo shot... but it ft. the very awesome (and Aussie) Eric Bana...

StarTrekfirma.jpg

ZQ attempting to do the vulcan sign (I say attempting, cause he couldn't do it without positioning his fingers)

ZachQuinto17.jpg

Spock and Uhura (who is so much better in this than the original series... Uhura irritated me)

spockuhura2.jpg

Awwwww... Spock and Uhura kissing (I kinda wanted to be Zoe Saldana at that stage :blush-anim-cl:)...

stkiss11.jpg

You're the #2 MFC trekkie, Nico!!:thumb_yello: Congrats!

Thank you for the contribution...:mf_lustslow: awesome.

erm...and you guys don't worry you can post basically anything here about Chris Pine, ZQ or anyone else in the movie!:wink2:

By the way, Nico, have you seen ZQ's official website? :blush-anim-cl:

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Bianca

xx

That's okay... as long as it's Trek related (and nice, can't have Trek haters in here!) you're welcome!

He's pretty... Not quite as pretty as Zachary Quinto, but still... pretty...

OMG YOU WENT TO A SCI FI CONFERENCE????

*is very jealous*

A good friend of mine went to the world premiere of Star Trek in Sydney, and she got to see ZQ and Chris... apparently she got a bit giddy when ZQ was standing in front of her.... don't blame her actually...

Okay, I am a huge Star Trek fan! Seeing as my parents are both trekkies, I had no choice... I don't mind the Original series, Next generation is pretty good, Deep Space 9 was terrible, Voyager is fanfriggintastic, and Enterprise was okay...

And I loved the Movie... *huggles ZQ*

I've been collecting Star Trek piccies, so once i upload them, I'll post here!

Oh, and please count me as a MFC Trekker Bianca!

it was a very small conference but John de Lancie was there aka the loveable but annoying Q from TNG, DS9 and VOY :aah: And it was the last one ever here so I had to go :aah:

I'm the only Trekkie in my entire family :boxed: I had all of TNG on DVD and 4 seasons of DS9 but I had to sell it because I needed money :boxed:, But I still have all the movies :wub2: And I will buy this one to when it comes out on DVD.

erm...and you guys don't worry you can post basically anything here about Chris Pine, ZQ or anyone else in the movie!:wink2:

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Bianca

xx

can you add me to :teehee:

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Bianca

xx

Yayness!

Guys! Feel free to post anything! Otherwise it's going to be me and Bianca talking to ourselves...

I have seen it... Actually, a friend of mine showed me his blog when he was in Oz... very shiny!

I've been raiding DeviantArt for more Trek pics... but I better do some other stuff... (I was going to say important, but this is important too! :naughty:)

it was a very small conference but John de Lancie was there aka the loveable but annoying Q from TNG, DS9 and VOY :aah: And it was the last one ever here so I had to go :aah:

I'm the only Trekkie in my entire family :boxed: I had all of TNG on DVD and 4 seasons of DS9 but I had to sell it because I needed money :boxed:, But I still have all the movies :wub2: And I will buy this one to when it comes out on DVD.

OMG I love John de Lancie!!! Actually, we were watching Voyager this afternoon, and he was in it... he was stopping another Q from committing suicide, and pulled Riker to Voyager from the Alpha Quadrant...

*huggles John de Lancie*

I can understand going to it for him... I would... I just hope they do a Star Trek convention here soon... if they get ZQ, I'm so going (and so would a friend of mine)...

We have all seven seasons of VOY, and a few seasons of TNG (maybe all of them, I can't remember)... they came with a Star Trek magazine... We also have the movies...

Oh, as soon as they announce that the movie is coming out on DVD I'm preordering it! I hope they have some cool features on there...

OMG I love John de Lancie!!! Actually, we were watching Voyager this afternoon, and he was in it... he was stopping another Q from committing suicide, and pulled Riker to Voyager from the Alpha Quadrant...

*huggles John de Lancie*

I can understand going to it for him... I would... I just hope they do a Star Trek convention here soon... if they get ZQ, I'm so going (and so would a friend of mine)...

We have all seven seasons of VOY, and a few seasons of TNG (maybe all of them, I can't remember)... they came with a Star Trek magazine... We also have the movies...

Oh, as soon as they announce that the movie is coming out on DVD I'm preordering it! I hope they have some cool features on there...

Oh I loved that episode :wub2:

If there was a converence with ZQ here I would go to :aah:

I'm going to preorder the special edition when it comes available :aah:

I have seen it... Actually, a friend of mine showed me his blog when he was in Oz... very shiny!

I don't think I've seen that! :shocked: *goes back to the ZQ webby to check it out* I've spent some time there looking through those pics and vids. By the way I really want to see "Boutonniere"- it's a short starring ZQ also (with braces!!:aah:)

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Oh I loved that episode :wub2:

If there was a converence with ZQ here I would go to :aah:

I'm going to preorder the special edition when it comes available :aah:

AWwwwwwwww.... I think it's awesome how we find more things we have in common.. i guess it's all to do with being born on the same day :naughty:

Why did I not find this thread sooner? I loved the Star Trek movie!

Welcome!

As Bianca said, it's a new thread...

I don't think I've seen that! :shocked: *goes back to the ZQ webby to check it out* I've spent some time there looking through those pics and vids. By the way I really want to see "Boutonniere"- it's a short starring ZQ also (with braces!!:aah:)

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Oooooh.. I think i might have to go back and check it out...

I'm a new Star Trek fan too! I just saw the movie last week and loved it! I also really love Zachary Quinto! You can add me to the list

Yayness!

Is it just me, or is this thread quickly turning into a Zachary Quinto thread... not that I'm complaining or anything :naughty:...

I'm a new Star Trek fan too! I just saw the movie last week and loved it! I also really love Zachary Quinto! You can add me to the list

I'll get your name on the list in a second!:wink2:

EDIT: You're the 4th MFC Trekker aka 4th MFC ZQ admirer! :das:

I was actually worrying I'm the only one who REALLy liked him...but apparently I'm not! Just edited the first post and the title! will post some links there too!

By the way, since I saw the movie I began to have an obssesion for EYEBROWS, I mean I imagine people with vulcan-like eyebrows :lmfao: and it seems like they only look good on ZQ and of course the original Spock. At the time I saw the movie, I had commited the "crime" of cutting my bangs by my self which led me to a pretty short bangs ::roftl: right above the eyebrows, and it kinda grows pretty slow, and my mum keeps telling me that I look like Spock.:aah:

And....and in my high school every week the main cinema in town provides us the posters of the movies to put them around the walls in schools, and on thursday evening I had seen the poster of "Star trek" with cpt. Kirk on it (it's the poster of Chris Pine right under the ZQ one on the first post) and was so upset that they hadn't at least put a whole-crew poster up. (don't bite my head off, I just prefer Spock/ZQ to cpt. Kirk/CP) The thing is that next morning the poster wasn't there anymore. Last evening I went to the mall and on the first floor there are usually some posters of the movies playing at the 4th floor and there was the same poster of CP... I really don't know why I've put this whole thing here!!!:roftl:

By the way, could anyone be able to tell me wheter there is a "Star Trek" related store in Paris? Or at least a Universal studios one? The last time I've been there I remember there was a Disney store on Champs-Elysees...I'm going to the concert next week there and was thinking that I could probably get some ST gear :naughty:

LLAP!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

I'll get your name on the list in a second!:wink2:

EDIT: You're the 4th MFC Trekker aka 4th MFC ZQ admirer! :das:

I was actually worrying I'm the only one who REALLy liked him...but apparently I'm not! Just edited the first post and the title! will post some links there too!

By the way, since I saw the movie I began to have an obssesion for EYEBROWS, I mean I imagine people with vulcan-like eyebrows :lmfao: and it seems like they only look good on ZQ and of course the original Spock. At the time I saw the movie, I had commited the "crime" of cutting my bangs by my self which led me to a pretty short bangs ::roftl: right above the eyebrows, and it kinda grows pretty slow, and my mum keeps telling me that I look like Spock.:aah:

And....and in my high school every week the main cinema in town provides us the posters of the movies to put them around the walls in schools, and on thursday evening I had seen the poster of "Star trek" with cpt. Kirk on it (it's the poster of Chris Pine right under the ZQ one on the first post) and was so upset that they hadn't at least put a whole-crew poster up. (don't bite my head off, I just prefer Spock/ZQ to cpt. Kirk/CP) The thing is that next morning the poster wasn't there anymore. Last evening I went to the mall and on the first floor there are usually some posters of the movies playing at the 4th floor and there was the same poster of CP... I really don't know why I've put this whole thing here!!!:roftl:

By the way, could anyone be able to tell me wheter there is a "Star Trek" related store in Paris? Or at least a Universal studios one? The last time I've been there I remember there was a Disney store on Champs-Elysees...I'm going to the concert next week there and was thinking that I could probably get some ST gear :naughty:

LLAP!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

It's all good... Kirk is kind of cool, but I always prefered Spock... speaking of posters, the cinema sells some of the movie posters... I should go there and ask when the posters are going to be on sale.. I'd love a great big Star Trek poster.

No use asking me about Paris, I've never been there... I've never been outside of Australia!

I just googled it, and there was nothing.. there's Disneyland Paris, but that's it..

*goes to ebay*

OMG... there's a poster with the captains from each series of Star Trek, and it's signed... it's a reprint though...

It's all good... Kirk is kind of cool, but I always prefered Spock... speaking of posters, the cinema sells some of the movie posters... I should go there and ask when the posters are going to be on sale.. I'd love a great big Star Trek poster.

No use asking me about Paris, I've never been there... I've never been outside of Australia!

I just googled it, and there was nothing.. there's Disneyland Paris, but that's it..

*goes to ebay*

OMG... there's a poster with the captains from each series of Star Trek, and it's signed... it's a reprint though...

I don't know if they do that here, I should ask, though I think it must be quite expensive...:blink:

By the way, last night (was half past twelve) I was pointlessly zapping through my tv channels, when I suddenly saw a yellow shirt in the mist that caught my eye...waited a little bit and then what do you know? Just found out that they broadcast the thirs series of OS on Tv!!!:mf_lustslow: on weekends at midnight!

Isn't that just awesome??

I don't know if they do that here, I should ask, though I think it must be quite expensive...:blink:

By the way, last night (was half past twelve) I was pointlessly zapping through my tv channels, when I suddenly saw a yellow shirt in the mist that caught my eye...waited a little bit and then what do you know? Just found out that they broadcast the thirs series of OS on Tv!!!:mf_lustslow: on weekends at midnight!

Isn't that just awesome??

I think they sell them for about $20 here... they were on display, so that's not too bad...

Oh wow! That's very cool!

They always put Star Trek on late at nights here...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! I WANT THESE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! I WANT THESE!

I think I want them too!

I know it sounds silly but I won't to go to Burger King and buy a kid's meal just so I can get the Star Trek bobble heads that come with it. :teehee:

I want one of Spok (sp?) or Captain Kirk though.

I have a manager at work whose first name is Kirk. I should start calling him Captain Kirch or something . . . now I'm starting to ramble. I should stop. :biggrin2: