TF1 (french national TV) competition: any Mika lookalike in the place?

Niki27

TF1 is having a "best lookalike" competition which will be broadcasted in september. They're now busy with the casting and are looking for Mika lookalikes. You don't have to be French to take part. Here's what the girl in charge wrote:

Bonjour à tous,

Pour l'émission "Qui sera le meilleur sosie" sur TF1 à la rentrée prochaine, nous sommes en train de faire un casting et nous recherchons des sosies de Mika.

Si vous ou quelqu'un de votre entourage ressemble à Mika et que vous savez reproduire les attitudes du chanteur, ce casting est fait pour vous.

Etes-vous prêt à relever le défi ?

Le gagnant de la soirée remportera 15 000 euros.

Pour plus d'information, n'hésitez pas à me contacter au 01 40 53 45 15 ou par mail à vero.casting@gmail.com (joindre 2 photos et coordonnées).

Cordialement.

Véronique Perrin.

Coyote Productions

01 40 53 45 15

In English:

Hi all,

TF1 is having a "Best Lookalike" show which will broadcasted next september. We are busy with the casting and are looking for Mika Lookalikes.

If you or someone you know look(s) like Mika and that you can imitate his stage attitudes, this casting is made for you.

Are you ready to take part to this challenge?

The winner of the competition will get 15 000 euros.

For more information, please contact... (see quote) with 2 pics and your full details.

Where is kokolondon and does anyone have a wig for FD ? :biggrin2:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so this is what the wig was for...I saw yr twwet FD:roftl:

I think we should enter Dan, the bass player.

Even Mika thinks they look alike.:naughty:

The competition will be fierce, rumours say Sliimy is also intending to enter! :naughty::roftl:

TF1 is having a "best lookalike" competition which will be broadcasted in september. They're now busy with the casting and are looking for Mika lookalikes. You don't have to be French to take part. Here's what the girl in charge wrote:

In English:

Hi all,

TF1 is having a "Best Lookalike" show which will broadcasted next september. We are busy with the casting and are looking for Mika Lookalikes.

If you or someone you know look(s) like Mika and that you can imitate his stage attitudes, this casting is made for you.

Are you ready to take part to this challenge?

The winner of the competition will get 15 000 euros.

For more information, please contact... (see quote) with 2 pics and your full details.

Where is kokolondon and does anyone have a wig for FD ? :biggrin2:

Pietro was on Monday night!

Hope he comes back on, he's GOT TO enter! Walking through London with him to Somerset House in 2007, and hearing people say "is that Mika?", was such a blast!

oh so this is what the wig was for...I saw yr twwet FD:roftl:

I think we should enter Dan, the bass player.

Even Mika thinks they look alike.:naughty:

My 5 year old son saw a picture of Mika and Dan (from Berlin gig, sitting on both sides of the piano) and asked "is there a mirror?" :biggrin2: