Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aah damn, i wanna go, but it's so much money! :aah: does anyone know more about the venue, how big is it and is it seated?

how are the temperatues around that time in LA, is it still warm enough to lie on the beach + bath in the sea? (looking for more reasons to go... :naughty:)

aah damn, i wanna go, but it's so much money! :aah: does anyone know more about the venue, how big is it and is it seated?

how are the temperatues around that time in LA, is it still warm enough to lie on the beach + bath in the sea? (looking for more reasons to go... :naughty:)

I think it holds about 3,000-4,000 :dunno:

And last year, it was still warm in October so I think you should be good, but no promises. California is known for it's wacky weather :naughty:

That would be cool if you could come :)

Edited by Fmbm

This is gonna be so much fun :biggrin2:

I have a car in Los Angeles and the Oakland gig is on a Saturday, right? I could drive up there as well...and give rides to whoever needs one.......

Yay, I'm glad you're coming :biggrin2:

I have a car in Los Angeles and the Oakland gig is on a Saturday, right? I could drive up there as well...and give rides to whoever needs one.......

GASP.

If I can somehow find the money to get a ticket, I would so love to go! :biggrin2:

Still need to ask my mom and dad though...Thanks for the offer Clare! So nice of you! :flowers2::huglove:

Yay, I'm glad you're coming :biggrin2:

If I can somehow find the money to get a ticket, I would so love to go! :biggrin2:

Still need to ask my mom and dad though...Thanks for the offer Clare! So nice of you! :flowers2::huglove:

I would absolutely love to drive to Oakland with you guys, I can only imagine how much fun it would be! :naughty:

omgosh really?!:shocked:

that may be an offer i could take you up on...all i need is a ride up there...i can figure out a way to get home...

Yay, Mika's coming back to LA!

So, is it gonna be a reunion of the Roxy crowd? :naughty:

Unfortunately, not for moi :naughty:. Le sigh. The Roxy was so :wub2::fangurl::wub2:

And my camera better not spontaneously die this time :sneaky2:

I'm relying on you for full proper footage, Nono!!! We're all counting on you girlie :blah:

I'm relying on you for full proper footage, Nono!!! We're all counting on you girlie :blah:

Oh crap! My battery dies quite fast :teehee:

But I shall try! I'm just going to film the new songs. :naughty:

I might be able to!

Right now its probably a no, I have no money and no ride and no permission.

But once I ask, its possible haha.

I hate to ask, but is there anybody who would be willing to take me along with them? I live in Orange County...

:shocked:

You have to come! :tears: