Philadelphia Meet Up 10/18

Mom4Mika

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay-Lets start hashing out a Philly meet-up since we will be queing.

I think the Queue IS the Meet-Up! :teehee:

PERHAPS an idea peeps . . . . *it's JUST an idea*

in the fashion of making the day a bit more comfortable AND e n j o y a b l e PERHAPS we could all contribute something. Like say (for someone who is driving and will have access to a car right there) maybe you could bring a couple fold out chairs . . . HOW ABOUT a CD Player . . .Boombox *something* so we can all sit around and SING :freak: ONE reason we never have necessities is because we have NO where to PUT them during the show!!! Maybe we can all put our heads together this time and BRING stuff to make the day truly F U N (and not so torturous) :roftl: ANYONE willing to let us use their car for a storage bin? :lmao:

I've got a mini-van so I could throw stuff in.

So yes, ideas begin!

FABUL-OSO!!!! :woot_jump:

I am not gonna have ANYTHING with me - cause I am JUST bringing a carry on for the flight! But I AM going to stop on the way to Philly and pick up some 'snack foods' for everyone. At least that will take care of ONE issue . . . of about 100. :roftl:

Holly and myself can bring snacks like she said. For the bathroom part....we can go inside the venue. Last time they let me in and it was so cool because I ran into one of the Mid State guys without even knowing. You can see the stage before you go to the bathroom

Holly and myself can bring snacks like she said. For the bathroom part....we can go inside the venue. Last time they let me in and it was so cool because I ran into one of the Mid State guys without even knowing. You can see the stage before you go to the bathroom

Ooohhhh Ooohhh Oooohhhh! VALUABLE information there LUCY! :naughty: Are you serious! BUT, were they AS good as the Le Poisson Rouge staff about the restroom????? Sounds like I need to get 'in' with these people like I did the Le Poisson Rouge peeps! :naughty:

Ooohhhh Ooohhh Oooohhhh! VALUABLE information there LUCY! :naughty: Are you serious! BUT, were they AS good as the Le Poisson Rouge staff about the restroom????? Sounds like I need to get 'in' with these people like I did the Le Poisson Rouge peeps! :naughty:

not even close to Le Poisson. They let you in...but quite mean sometimes. I was so freaking cold and anxious that I did not pay attention.

And the staff don't come out until 2 hours before the show.

But maybe this time will be different...........I hope .

not even close to Le Poisson. They let you in...but quite mean sometimes. I was so freaking cold and anxious that I did not pay attention.

And the staff don't come out until 2 hours before the show.

But maybe this time will be different...........I hope .

I figured THAT would be too good to be true!!! :naughty: Le Poisson Rouge was a ONCE in a lifetime kinda thing - in every way! All I can say is: I will DO my best!!!! I mean LOOK who my contact at LPR was . . that A-hole Dustin! I didn't even KNOW Brett till we met him the day before the show . . . BUT he sure knew me! :roftl: THAT R O C K E D!

I figured THAT would be too good to be true!!! :naughty: Le Poisson Rouge was a ONCE in a lifetime kinda thing - in every way! All I can say is: I will DO my best!!!! I mean LOOK who my contact at LPR was . . that A-hole Dustin! I didn't even KNOW Brett till we met him the day before the show . . . BUT he sure knew me! :roftl: THAT R O C K E D!

I KNOW!!!!! He was super nice to us!! Almost everyone was so nice.

I KNOW!!!!! He was super nice to us!! Almost everyone was so nice.

OMG Lucy!!!! They were SO sweet!!! Especially at Midnight! WHAT an experience that was!!!! We got to meet the ENTIRE staff/supervisors/Managers and SECURITY!!! FOR ME - the queueing during the NIGHT was wwwaaaayyyy better then the queue all day . . .

OMG Lucy!!!! They were SO sweet!!! Especially at Midnight! WHAT an experience that was!!!! We got to meet the ENTIRE staff/supervisors/Managers and SECURITY!!! FOR ME - the queueing during the NIGHT was wwwaaaayyyy better then the queue all day . . .

yes it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the people that we met that night . . . the good the bad and the SCARY! :roftl: I STILL have to see the video you took of the guy that sang to us! :naughty:

HE was one of my faves from the night!!! I bet if we stayed on Bleeker Street RIGHT NOW we would see him!!!! :naughty:

We might. It was a Monday night.

Holly...........I have to go my hubby needs the computer so pretty much he is kicking me out :tears:

I will speak to you tomorrow. Remember, we need to book the flight tomorrow.

We might. It was a Monday night.

Holly...........I have to go my hubby needs the computer so pretty much he is kicking me out :tears:

I will speak to you tomorrow. Remember, we need to book the flight tomorrow.

Okay . . I have to get to bed as well!!!

We will talk tomorrow - and I will be ready!!! :boing:

Love you - have a good night! :huglove:

Did you have any of the pizza at Terminal 5? I did not even get one slice! :mf_rosetinted: WOULD be cool to order pizza again to be delivered to the street!! :roftl:

yes I did.

I am not familiar with the area. I just remember the venue and the hospital on the other side. We will have all day to look around.