Pixie Lott 'was Mika backing dancer'

Fmbm

Pixie Lott 'was Mika backing dancer'

Thursday, September 17 2009, 5:26am EDT

Pixie Lott has revealed that she used to be a backing dancer for Mika.

The 18-year-old, who is currently number one with 'Boys And Girls', appeared in the video for Mika's Grammy-nominated second single 'Love Today' in 2007.

The pair were recently reunited when they both made an appearance on a French TV show.

Mika, who releases his new album The Boy Who Knew Too Much on Monday, "practically polished the floor" as he congratulated the singer on her recent success, reports the Daily Star.

According to midweek sales figures, Lott's album Turn It Up is expected to enter the Top 5 on Sunday.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/a177797/pixie-lott-was-mika-backing-dancer.html

------

Pretty interesting :dunno::naughty:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the making of LT vid again...maybe she is in it at 3:22, 7:55 and 8:08. But TBH there are a couple of blondes with their hair tied back, so it's hard to tell.:blink:

I don't know that but she definitely participated at the shooting of Big Girl. That's where some MFCers met her. However, I am not sure if she is in the video.

That's cool about Pixie Lott being in the LT video but I'm not too keen on her album. There doesn't really seem to be much variety on it.

The new Muse album is miles in the lead for the UK #1 spot on Sunday but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Mika will be #1 next week. :biggrin2:

Pixie Lott was once one of Mika's Lollipop girls, the star reveals

pixie-lott-pic-splash-836531270.jpg

By 3am 18/09/2009

Mika has a Lott of time for Pixie Lott - she was once one of his Lollipop girls when he sang that hit on tour.

He said of blonde Pixie, pictured at Wednesday's Pull and Bear launch party on London's Oxford Street: "She's gorgeous, such a sweet girl.

"And do you know, she takes her mum everywhere with her when she tours around?

"I remember Pixie and her friend on tour. She's doing brilliantly and I'm really pleased for her."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/18/mixin-with-pix-115875-21682374/

Pixie Lott was once one of Mika's Lollipop girls, the star reveals

pixie-lott-pic-splash-836531270.jpg

By 3am 18/09/2009

Mika has a Lott of time for Pixie Lott - she was once one of his Lollipop girls when he sang that hit on tour.

He said of blonde Pixie, pictured at Wednesday's Pull and Bear launch party on London's Oxford Street: "She's gorgeous, such a sweet girl.

"And do you know, she takes her mum everywhere with her when she tours around?

"I remember Pixie and her friend on tour. She's doing brilliantly and I'm really pleased for her."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/18/mixin-with-pix-115875-21682374/

Sounds familiar!:naughty:

I like Pixie, her songs are very catchy.