Video: Mika from Sanremo

Mirtilla

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm italian, so you know, I can tell you that Sanremo Festival is a huge part of our tradition, but it has lost its importance, at least for young people.

I haven't watched it since 8-9 years maybe, so I didn't know that Mika was invited. My mother told me: yesterday evening on Sanremo Festival there was a fantastic singer, very talented and cute.I think he was Mika, the one of Grace Kelly.

I felt lost.

Anyway, thanx for posting this video. Unfortunately it hasn't got a good sound (maybe it's my computer's fault, dunno) so I couldn't hear anything...:thumbdown:

thanks, mirtilla!! he was super sweet, as usual! and said a few times he's really looking forward to april 12th, in milano!! us toooo!! :thumb_yello:

he basically said, mikaholic, he'd enjoyed the experience in san remo and had been there before (not at the festival), but he was a bit confused about the average age of the front rows audience.. lol quite high. some posh people apparently.

he loved being in italy though, was so glad to have got many smart free clothes and he considers being successful in italy a very important thing.

that's a short summary, just a few highlights.. :wink2:

yeah i was pleased to hear that he considers important having success in italy!

i hope he will return many many times!!:naughty:

Anyway, thanx for posting this video. Unfortunately it hasn't got a good sound (maybe it's my computer's fault, dunno) so I couldn't hear anything...:thumbdown:

unfortunately it's the bad quality of the video..it doesn't even depend on me cause the original was pretty bad too..

• 10 months later...

So! after almost a year [:blush-anim-cl:] I have to ask anyone (and hope there is someone ) has got that: Mika's Sanremo performance at Ariston theatre........

.....anyone?

.....NOT! the youtube version! it is a completely mess!...audio disconnected with the video...bah!

No hope anyone recorded it? ? ? ? ? ......

So! after almost a year [:blush-anim-cl:] I have to ask anyone (and hope there is someone ) has got that: Mika's Sanremo performance at Ariston theatre........

.....anyone?

.....NOT! the youtube version! it is a completely mess!...audio disconnected with the video...bah!

I have an audio version of Grace Kelly @Sanremo.:boxed: I just downloaded it. It's pretty good quality I thought. I can try to send it to you if you want, bu than you have to PM me your email

.....anyone?

I recorded on tape but Rai channels turn out very very bad when recording: basically it was all grainy and b/w:boxed:

I know a guy who might have recorded it (not sure though), cause I remember he gave me the screencaps from the performance and they weren't from youtube. I'll pm you his myspace:wink2: