The Brand new SWISS THREAD :-)

Nanou

Hi folks!

corps%20des%20alpes.jpg

it's more than time to create a new "home" for the few of us (and our guests of course :thumb_yello:).

here is the place where we can talk about our beautiful country, where we can share our swissitude with others, where we can plan our future gigs, where we can welcome new compatriots lost somewhere between gig's reports and press articles... where we can simply HAVE FUN :biggrin2:

let's start with a nice picture:

IMGP0020.jpg

WELCOME on the swiss thread everybody :thumb_yello:

P.S: in order to be able to understand each others ('cause we obviously live in the same country but not always speak the same language :aah:), I've started this thread in English! Don't hesitate to give your opinion about it if you think it should be different :wink2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: is that apple pie? it looks good!

did i just put on 5 kg looking at it? :aah:

this is called apple "strudel" and is a kind of apple pie yes :biggrin2:

don't worry, you didn't put on 5 kg only looking at it :wink2: (smthg like 7 kg would be more appropriate according to me :roftl:)

:biggrin2::boing: :boing: :groovy::clap::yay::groupwave:

Swiss thread Swiss thread mwa ha ha I suddenly feel important :cheerful_h4h: mwa ha ha

I don't really like Apfel Strudel though. Am I a real Swiss? :teehee: I DO like fondue, raclette, rösti, chocolate and plenty of other stuff though!!

:biggrin2::boing: :boing: :groovy::clap::yay::groupwave:

Swiss thread Swiss thread mwa ha ha I suddenly feel important :cheerful_h4h: mwa ha ha

I don't really like Apfel Strudel though. Am I a real Swiss? :teehee: I DO like fondue, raclette, rösti, chocolate and plenty of other stuff though!!

ha ha! I love your enthousiasm :thumb_yello:

WHAT? you don't like Apfel Strudel?? :shocked:

Well, I guess that if you love fondue and chocolate it's ok :roftl:

Hey guys!!!! Have you seen that MIKA will be at the Festi'Neuch in June??!!?! :boing: :boing:

a friend of mine just sent me a sms to give me the info!!! ( thanks Meggy :biggrin2::bow:)

I'm so happy!!! I 'm so Happy!!!! :boing:

No I don't think so! But I don't have time!!

well.. let's say I can afford a break right now :teehee: I'm perfectly unable to focus on anything anyway :aah:

thanks for sharing the news and see you later :thumb_yello:

Hi folks!

corps%20des%20alpes.jpg

it's more than time to create a new "home" for the few of us (and our guests of course :thumb_yello:).

here is the place where we can talk about our beautiful country, where we can share our swissitude with others, where we can plan our future gigs, where we can welcome new compatriots lost somewhere between gig's reports and press articles... where we can simply HAVE FUN :biggrin2:

let's start with a nice picture:

IMGP0020.jpg

WELCOME on the swiss thread everybody :thumb_yello:

P.S: in order to be able to understand each others ('cause we obviously live in the same country but not always speak the same language :aah:), I've started this thread in English! Don't hesitate to give your opinion about it if you think it should be different :wink2:

Nanou, DON'T post things like this, i'm getting HUNGRY! (Altough i just came back from having pizza...hmmmm...eating is just the best thing in the world apart from...)

Nanou, DON'T post things like this, i'm getting HUNGRY! (Altough i just came back from having pizza...hmmmm...eating is just the best thing in the world apart from...)

sorry :blush-anim-cl:

i promise I won't do it again :wink2: next time I'll post a picture of a cow :aah:

I totally agree with you! eating is fantastic :boing:

(apart from what please?:naughty:)

sorry :blush-anim-cl:

i promise I won't do it again :wink2: next time I'll post a picture of a cow :aah:

I totally agree with you! eating is fantastic :boing:

(apart from what please?:naughty:)

haha...:P

(apart from...let me see...sleeping, kissing and listening to mika...??!!:naughty:)

COWS!!!!! :D :D :D:boing:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

here is one just for you Emerald :aah::

vache.jpg

:roll1:

This as nothing to do with cows but does anyone know when they'll tell the programm for the Rock auz'arènes festival in Avenches?? (I have absolutely no idea how to write it, sorry if there is any mistake:teehee: :aah:)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

here is one just for you Emerald :aah::

vache.jpg

:roll1:

This as nothing to do with cows but does anyone know when they'll tell the programm for the Rock auz'arènes festival in Avenches?? (I have absolutely no idea how to write it, sorry if there is any mistake:teehee: :aah:)

Ouaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis une VACHE!!!! Elle est trop cooooool!!!!

As for the festival, I have absolutely NO idea whatsoever :teehee: sorry!

Welcome Mine!!

Ouaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis une VACHE!!!! Elle est trop cooooool!!!!

As for the festival, I have absolutely NO idea whatsoever :teehee: sorry!

Welcome Mine!!

before today, I had no idea a cow could make a person so happy :roftl:

Mwa ha ha you have NO idea! In my room I have cows EVERYWHERE!!! :D :D :D

:) A friend of mine is "Cow-addicted" too! when I was younger I was SO afraid of entering her room 'cause there were cows everywhere :roftl:

even though i love cows, this room was really terrific :shocked: