2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

http://www.cuttingedge.be/assets/201005/62636/photo_report/Mika100505_5.jpg

With apologies to Tegan who started this thread earlier... I accidentally

deleted the thread you started, when trying to copy STEP_'s report here.

So sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyhow... please share your reports, photos, and video links here.

I promise I won't delete anything again. :teehee:

Mika Interview - Eén: De Rode Loper

SETLIST:

Relax, Take It Easy

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Stuck In The Middle

Dr. John

Blue Eyes

Any Other World

Good Gone Girl

Billy Brown

Touches You

Over My Shoulder

I See You

Rain

Blame It On The Girls

Happy Ending

Love Today

We Are Golden

---------

Toy Boy

Grace Kelly

---------

Lollipop

---------

Relax, Take It Easy

Kick ass

---------------

REPORTS

---------------

STEP__

Droopsy

IngievV

Bienie

Marly

funkycowgirl

Eva1401

franciska

Gwendoline

Inezzz

yooligan

roxy

mark0495

madame blanche

NikkyQuiRit

Titi_diem

Stefanie

Labryinthine

Kaito

Biekje

kaatje066, kaatje066 (part 2)

celien

----------------

PHOTOS

----------------

Press Photos - Cutting Edge

melissa holland

nevil

Droopsy

roxy,roxy (part 2),roxy (part 3),roxy (end)

funkcowgirl (password: mikalove)

Angele

Stefanie

kjiemie

kjiemie

IngeGOLDEN

kaatje066

----------------

VIDEOS

----------------

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Bienie:

Stefanie:

Stefanie:

Stefanie:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was my first Mika gig and I have to say. Gosh I am blown away! It was amazing and thousand times better than I've expected. And the first time I saw Mika he was wearing no shirt (more about that later)

We left the house around 5pm, and well, everything that could go wrong went wrong! Our first train was delayed, so we took another one, this one changed rails one minute before it's arrival, making me run to the right perron, when I looked behind me I saw the rest (mum and sis) weren't there. :sneaky2: run back to the other one, they were still standing there! chatting! and I had told them to follow me. so they came back with me (I running, they walking) So we hadn't even left and I was bloody nervous already. We ate on the train (I could barely eat )

Then we arrived in Brussels. Same thing happened again, I was going to the right peron, my mum just stood there looking which one it was :sneaky2: we had to hurry, even thoug we were supposed to have enough time we nearly catched the train as it was a long walk/run. On that train, we left, I saw one of the train people telling it was 'extremely dangerous' .

This made me nervous again because it appeared there was a defect with the train. He stood still for a long time (more nervous!) then when we stopped at Mechelen, it really took ages, people had to move up to the front of the train because there was something wrong-but then we left again-oh no we didn't ! somebody had used the emergency brake so we stopped and we didn't move for like 10minutes. (we had to be in Antwerp already!) then someone told us that if we wanted to get to Antwerp we were better of by taking the train arriving at the peron next to it. We immediatly did (when we arrived in Antwerp station, we heard the train where we were on first had to make an emergency stop and was stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere) fate saved us :teehee:

then we had trouble finding the right metrostation (and my sister nagging about going to the toilet, I said she could wait )

At 8pm sharp we sat in the Sportpalace at places 1,2,3 on row 16 in Blok 113 :biggrin2: right on time for 'Hermanos Inglesos' :mf_rosetinted: Well okay, at some moments they weren't that bad but come on they playued for like an hour, and everyone just wanted Mika. At one point, they stopped playing, everyone clapped (it was an-yes finally-you-have-stopped-applause) and then they started again! applause stopped :aah:

We had a really good few of the stage, alright we were a bit on the side, but we saw everything INCLUDING part of the back of the stage, so we saw everything what was going on over there.

So I saw Mika&band walking, right before they went up the stage. And so I saw Mika for the first time in RL and he wasn't wearing a shirt :mf_rosetinted: (because he had to put on his spacesuit thingy) It was dark and he wasn't that close but :wub2:

so I had my few seconds of 'he is real!' before they came on!

I just loved the whole stage design. It just kept on surprising and he was really on fire Mika. And about the crying? Don't think he really was crying (too far to actually see tears) but he was touched because he fisrt played in Belgium at smaller venues and this was the biggest he has ever played in he said, so he took a moment to thank us for that :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

and he spoke Dutch! and like really good Dutch, I first thought It was just a Dutch person saying something, but it was really Mika.!

I sang/shouted so much, my troat hurts! and I jumped and danced and clapped like crazy!

I really enjoyed it and I think mika was in a very good mood. at this one point, when he was going to start toy boy (or blue eyes, can't remember) the audiance started clapping and he has to giggle (his cute giggle :wub2:)

He played Toy Boy AND an extra Relax! and everybody stayed afterwards for Kick Ass. I love it how his band stays on the stage and dances! And evryone in the venue was singing on Kick Ass!

I really loved it!

I didn't wait for the ù&g although I really wanted to, but my sister and mum wanted to go home, and my dad was already there to pick us up. But hey, there is always a next time! (I am so now certainly going to TW Classic, and if I can, even more MIKA!)

sleep thight everyone!

edit: Over my Shoulder wasn't one of my favourite songs, but it was just sooo beautiful. Like others have said, it nearly made me cry!

edit 2: to DA, as far as I could see from where we were sitting, it was black! But it could also have been that microphone thingy he recently started wearing!

to Lilstar; about the socks: he was wearing his shiny hi-tops, no socks in sight

:thumb_yello:

Mika100505_5.jpg

With apologies to Tegan who started this thread earlier... I accidentally

deleted the thread you started, when trying to copy STEP_'s report here.

So sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyhow... please share your reports, photos, and video links here.

I promise I won't delete anything again. :teehee:

:jawdrop::shocked::tears::crybaby:

Okay... *sniffles* carry on.. :tears:

:jawdrop::shocked::tears::crybaby:

Okay... *sniffles* carry on.. :tears:

I know -- I really am sorry. I realized my mistake as soon as I hit the

button, but it was too late. :doh:

I hang my head in shame. Bad admin. :(

Is this the gig that Mika cried at when Ingie did something??

<so confused > :blink:

I think he got very emotional about the entire night, I think the vibe was just very good? Dont think he cried because of ingie, well..i hope so at least :naughty:

I think he got very emotional about the entire night, I think the vibe was just very good? Dont think he cried because of ingie, well..i hope so at least :naughty:

Okay I see.. :naughty:

Just Ingie posted this on FB (idk if you saw it)

"F*cking amazing. Made him cry"

"Ive never seen him so happy. He said we changed his life and got very emotional"

I was trying to figure out what happened :lol3:

Let me start by saying: I've said a lot of times that this was the best gig ever, but it's always true, and a lot has to do with the belgian audience. And NO I'm not saying that because I'm from belgium, other people have said the same. I was front row right, in front of imma/jimmy.

He said this was along with bercy the biggest show of the tour, and let me tell you, I was in bercy as well, the atmosphere there seemed to be nothing compared to this! The crowd was on fire from the beginning but just exploded a little more during every song... I don't know how to say it properly in english but you understand me, I guess :wink2: My voice is totally gone, I'm dead tired... it was so intense!

Mika looked soo so happy, just looking over the entire venue going crazy, he kept his breath a few times, not knowing what to say or what to sing, just looking at us like 'omg is this for real???' He let the audience sing about 70% of the show, he said everything in french and dutch which was so funny because you had him going: bonjour c'est mika et je suis mort, and then hallo, het is mika en ik ben dood :aah: It was so funny how he said everything twice :teehee:

What we expected, happened, the audience didn't want to let him go. It's always the case here, so they came back after lollipop to do relax. After that kick ass with the band, and mika stayed on the stage a bit, looking slowly in every direction, to absorb the audience for the very last time :wub2: At one time I thought he was going to sing along to kick ass, he grabbed for his microphone but then just didn't, damn :aah:

iMMA was so so so great!!!!!!!! she always is but tonight she was so into it. She rocked as never before, during happy ending she sung so loud and powerful, gorgeous! She did a lot of interaction with us, which was great. I really love her (tbh I have a bit of a girl crush :blush-anim-cl:).

Mika decided to hang the puppet on jimmy's bass.... That was very cute and funny to see, but I don't think jimmy liked it that much after a while! He had the puppet on the bass for two songs, and in the beginning he was playing with it, like dragging the puppet across the stage as if the puppet was walking etc, and it really was great to see, but he couldn't get the damn thing off again!! He really was struggling with it... But then somewhere during lollipop he got it off. I don't know if the puppet survived tho...... :fisch:

Some had been big girl/lollipop girl/bride etc but I'll let them tell you their story. They asked but he said maybe he wouldn't do a m&g afterwards because he was so tired. But he still came out! even though he really realllyyy was tired, when he spoke it was like he was going to doze off every second. I told him it was the best gig of his I ever went too, and that I went to 'a few' so I had enough material to compare :aah: His tired face lit up for a moment and said thanks very very silently, I do really think he's saving his voice, so thank god he had the entire sportpaleis singing for him :aah:

For the people from the breakfast club: I'm sorry guys, we did everything possible. We went to two gigs now with the book, we asked the big girls/lg to tell him about it, but they didn't see them/weren't supposed to talk to them. We even asked John to help now, waited a long time in the cold :aah: but we still didn't get to give the book... we only have 2 gigs left so I hope it will still work but I'm not sure :(

Edited by Droopsy

Quick report before I head to Amsterdam. Queueing was very relaxed, somewhere in between a guy from the radio came and interviewed us and we sang Kick Ass and then we were on the radio and they played us singing it and then switched over to Mika.

LG/BG picking was a disaster as everyone got up and well wasn't chosen but in the end I don't mind because we ended up front row opposite Mika's piano and well, even though it took ages for Mika to start (Support act was just some cd playing) when I saw him all my worries were gone and I've never rocked as much as I did there. Audience was on fire, Mika and band were on fire, Mika looked extremely happy and often did weird moves and made faces as if he couldn't believe what was happening. And no I didn't hit him, he was just very emotional, said we all changed his life and he got all teary eyed in the end. After the usual encore, he did Relax and then we rocked out to Kick Ass. I strained a muscle in my back during the jumping thing and lost my voice and now I've got a cold but it was worth it!

Oh yeah and Andy was back and during the waiting, Monie, Miek and me were dancing like crazy and he was filming from the stage and then he came down and started filming us from the front with a grin on his face and then we forgot what to do XD

He was very tired after the show, waited about an hour even though the security woman kept saying: "YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME, HE'S NOT COMING!" We just said: "We know him better than you woman!"

He came out and everyone initially rushed towards him, John said we should all make a line, but most people didn't. Then Mika was very clear said: "No pictures, will only sign 1 thing for everyone and I decide what I'm gonna sign next, not you" I thought it was a good thing that he made that clear. I didn't need anything signed, Monie and I gave him the last clues for Amsterdam and we explained he was supposed to get them in Spain (hey and this time we were absolutely cool!) he thanked us twice and then we just walked away as he clearly was in a rush.

So that was pretty long after all and now up to the next adventure!:biggrin2:

Just Ingie posted this on FB (idk if you saw it)

"F*cking amazing. Made him cry"

"Ive never seen him so happy. He said we changed his life and got very emotional"

Mika looked soo so happy, just looking over the entire venue going crazy, he kept his breath a few times, not knowing what to say or what to sing, just looking at us like 'omg is this for real???'

Wow!

I think it was Camille who posted on the Strasbourg thread, too, that Mika looked really emotional that night.

It seems that he really is taken by the audience reaction at some gigs, especially when it is on such large scale. :original:

PS It is great to read these early reports. Step, Droopsy and Ingie - thanks for posting them.

Edited by suzie

Oh and a guy from the radio came to interview us 'crazy fans :mf_rosetinted:' about why we were Q'ing so early, we heard the interview later on the radio :aah: We sang to kick ass as well. They really called us crazy on the radio! :aah:

Again big thanks to John, he organized it so well. In the morning he came out with a security and everything was taken care off already! We could go to a different entrance immediately and wait there with the first 100 people :) We were let in a good time before the rest + In two groups! Awesome. So much better than lievin were it was quite stressy. The first 5/6/7 rows sat down, so chill! :thumb_yello: Security was handing out water, without us having to ask, awesome guys there as well :thumb_yello: Except for the b*tch outside, excuse my language.

Well, now I've got a cold, no voice, and am dead. And it's starting again tomorrow :aah::roftl:

Wow!

I think it was Camille who posted on the Strasbourg thread, too, that Mika looked really emotional that night.

It seems that he really is taken by the audience reaction at some gigs, especially when it is on such large scale. :original:

Yes, a lot has to do with the crowd. No matter how big the venue, if only 1/3 is partying along it doesn't make a difference. But seeing I dunno how many people? 15000? Singing and dancing and jumping along from the very first second! Nobody in the seats was sitting down, I tell you! From the moment it got dark everyone started shouting mika mika mika, going nuts already :aah: Unforgettable night.

Oh and a guy from the radio came to interview us 'crazy fans :mf_rosetinted:' about why we were Q'ing so early, we heard the interview later on the radio :aah: We sang to kick ass as well. They really called us crazy on the radio! :aah:

Again big thanks to John, he organized it so well. In the morning he came out with a security and everything was taken care off already! We could go to a different entrance immediately and wait there with the first 100 people :) We were let in a good time before the rest + In two groups! Awesome. So much better than lievin were it was quite stressy. The first 5/6/7 rows sat down, so chill! :thumb_yello: Security was handing out water, without us having to ask, awesome guys there as well :thumb_yello: Except for the b*tch outside, excuse my language.

Well, now I've got a cold, no voice, and am dead. And it's starting again tomorrow :aah::roftl:

I loved that they handed out water...it was needed, it was the best work out I had in ages mwahahaha

I actually wanted to go back to the woman and say: "Told you so! HA!" And then dramatically walk away but I was too tired:teehee:

Let me start by saying: I've said a lot of times that this was the best gig ever, but it's always true, and a lot has to do with the belgian audience. And NO I'm not saying that because I'm from belgium, other people have said the same. I was front row right, in front of imma/jimmy.

He said this was along with bercy the biggest show of the tour, and let me tell you, I was in bercy as well, the atmosphere there seemed to be nothing compared to this! The crowd was on fire from the beginning but just exploded a little more during every song... I don't know how to say it properly in english but you understand me, I guess :wink2: My voice is totally gone, I'm dead tired... it was so intense!

Mika looked soo so happy, just looking over the entire venue going crazy, he kept his breath a few times, not knowing what to say or what to sing, just looking at us like 'omg is this for real???' He let the audience sing about 70% of the show, he said everything in french and dutch which was so funny because you had him going: bonjour c'est mika et je suis mort, and then hallo, het is mika en ik ben dood :aah: It was so funny how he said everything twice :teehee:

Quick report before I head to Amsterdam. Queueing was very relaxed, somewhere in between a guy from the radio came and interviewed us and we sang Kick Ass and then we were on the radio and they played us singing it and then switched over to Mika.

LG/BG picking was a disaster as everyone got up and well wasn't chosen but in the end I don't mind because we ended up front row opposite Mika's piano and well, even though it took ages for Mika to start (Support act was just some cd playing) when I saw him all my worries were gone and I've never rocked as much as I did there. Audience was on fire, Mika and band were on fire, Mika looked extremely happy and often did weird moves and made faces as if he couldn't believe what was happening. And no I didn't hit him, he was just very emotional, said we all changed his life and he got all teary eyed in the end. After the usual encore, he did Relax and then we rocked out to Kick Ass. I strained a muscle in my back during the jumping thing and lost my voice and now I've got a cold but it was worth it!

Oh yeah and Andy was back and during the waiting, Monie, Miek and me were dancing like crazy and he was filming from the stage and then he came down and started filming us from the front with a grin on his face and then we forgot what to do XD

He was very tired after the show, waited about an hour even though the security woman kept saying: "YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME, HE'S NOT COMING!" We just said: "We know him better than you woman!"

He came out and everyone initially rushed towards him, John said we should all make a line, but most people didn't. Then Mika was very clear said: "No pictures, will only sign 1 thing for everyone and I decide what I'm gonna sign next, not you" I thought it was a good thing that he made that clear. I didn't need anything signed, Monie and I gave him the last clues for Amsterdam and we explained he was supposed to get them in Spain (hey and this time we were absolutely cool!) he thanked us twice and then we just walked away as he clearly was in a rush.

So that was pretty long after all and now up to the next adventure!:biggrin2:

Thank you 2 so so much for your lovely reports! I'm really moved reading how great the show and the atmosphere was (i really have to go to a gig in Belgium, that's for sure now :thumb_yello:) and that Mika was so overwhelmed :wub2:

And it's beyond words that he did a M&G even it sounds like he was tired as hell (no wonder after the last days doing one show after the other, traveling around). It proves once more that it must be really important to him to see his fans, to thank them with doing a M&G for making him happy during the show! Have never experienced this with another artist. Amazing and simply moving! I agree, IngievV, that it was very good that he made clear what and how to sign the stuff for people. No need to rush at him when he is about to slump because of tiredness anyway :aah: Lucky enough that he decided to come out.

And i laughed reading the part with the security woman (Guess this one fits in here now: :tongue2:)

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!!! Encore RELAX and Mika staying a bit on stage for KA sounds awesome! Thanks for all the little details, also of iMMa and Jimmy with the puppet :naughty:

I actually wanted to go back to the woman and say: "Told you so! HA!" And then dramatically walk away but I was too tired:teehee:

:lmfao: Damn, you were too tired - would've loved you to do so (and someone who would have filmed that!) :thumb_yello:

I loved that they handed out water...it was needed, it was the best work out I had in ages mwahahaha

:lmfao: Damn, you were too tired - would've loved you to do so (and someone who would have filmed that!) :thumb_yello:

She was awful! Don't know what her problem was. Being direct and strict is one thing, but she was just RUDE. Disgustingly rude even. All the other security were so nice! Tssssk :shun:

He said this was along with bercy the biggest show of the tour, and let me tell you, I was in bercy as well, the atmosphere there seemed to be nothing compared to this! The crowd was on fire from the beginning but just exploded a little more during every song... I don't know how to say it properly in english but you understand me, I guess. My voice is totally gone, I'm dead tired... it was so intense!

What we expected, happened, the audience didn't want to let him go. It's always the case here, so they came back after lollipop to do relax. After that kick ass with the band, and mika stayed on the stage a bit, looking slowly in every direction, to absorb the audience for the very last time :wub2: At one time I thought he was going to sing a long to kick ass, he grabbed for his microphone but then just didn't, damn :aah:

iMMA was so so so great!!!!!!!! she always is but tonight she was so into it. She rocked as never before, during happy ending she sung so loud and powerful, gorgeous! She did a lot of interaction with us, which was great. I really love her (tbh I have a bit of a girl crush :blush-anim-cl:).

Mika decided to hang the puppet on jimmy's bass.... That was very cute and funny to see, but I don't think jimmy liked it that much after a while! He had the puppet on the bass for two songs, and in the beginning he was playing with it, like dragging the puppet across the stage as if the puppet was walking etc, and it really was great to see, but he couldn't get the damn thing off again!! He really was struggling with it... But then somewhere during lollipop he got it off. I don't know if the puppet survived tho...... :fisch:

Some had been big girl/lollipop girl/bride etc but I'll let them tell you their story. They asked but he said maybe he wouldn't do a m&g afterwards because he was so tired. But he still came out! even though he really realllyyy was tired, when he spoke it was like he was going to doze off every second. I told him it was the best gig of his I ever went too, and that I went to 'a few' so I had enough material to compare :aah: His tired face lit up for a moment and said thanks very very silently, I do really think he's saving his voice, so thank god he had the entire sportpaleis singing for him :aah:

For the people from the breakfast club: I'm sorry guys, we did everything possible. We went to two gigs now with the book, we asked the big girls/lg to tell him about it, but they didn't see them/weren't supposed to talk to them. We even asked John to help now, waited a long time in the cold :aah: but we still didn't get to give the book... we only have 2 gigs left so I hope it will still work but I'm not sure :(

Great report Priscilla!

Awwww, shame about the book... maybe we should tweet him so he knows it's coming, or get John to give it to him? I just don't want him to miss out on getting it, even though it would be great for you guys to see his reaction... :huglove: I will come back after class and we can discuss it... :dunno:

Thanks for your reports girls!!! This sounds like a brilliant gig. What an amazing audience this must have been to make him feel so emotional:wub2:

And it's beyond words that he did a M&G even it sounds like he was tired as hell (no wonder after the last days doing one show after the other, traveling around). It proves once more that it must be really important to him to see his fans, to thank them with doing a M&G for making him happy during the show! Have never experienced this with another artist. Amazing and simply moving!

My thoughts exactly. How incredibly generous and sweet of him to do a m&g even though he must have been so tired:wub2:

I wish you had done that Ingie. I'm sure she deserved it.

I'm not good at reports, so I'm gonna let everyone else do that :wink2:

All I want to say it was AMAZING!!!

I loved meeting mfc babes :thumb_yello:

He came out and everyone initially rushed towards him, John said we should all make a line, but most people didn't. Then Mika was very clear said: "No pictures, will only sign 1 thing for everyone and I decide what I'm gonna sign next, not you"

Oh, that was what was happening, I had no idea what he was saying, but it explains a lot .. When the people before me were finally in a line (sort of) I saw him coming and he was just rushing everything, taking tickets from people, signing them while hardly looking at them and moving on .. I was like: ":shocked: How am I ever gonna give my presents if he keeps going at this speed?". But luckily the person before me had something for him too (I don't remember who it was :blush-anim-cl:) so he stopped for a little while and then stood quite a while before me (because there was something a car did but I don't know what) and he took my "Werchter-collage", hardly looking at it, but that doesn't matter, he'll see it later I'm sure .. But I held the other gift before him and he took it and looked at it and said "Thank you very much" and smiled and so it was all ok for me :teehee::naughty: And I even have it on video! :biggrin2: (thanks to Katrien :wub2: who had to be seriously handy for filming it because of the lack of space :aah:).

The gig was A-MA-ZING! Never saw anything like this, Mika was so, so, so happy! So bouncy and jumping and dancing, so great! :-D Almost lost my spot at the front row to some guy, but I made him very clear it was my spot :teehee::aah: But he was nice, and funny ... just a bit... young? His first Mika gig and he went crazy :aah: You'll see him in my videos :naughty:

Best night ever :wub2:

And John was amazing too! What he did for us, really great!

I was a Big Girl!!! :biggrin2: I was actually chosen as a lollipopgirl, but there where too many lollipopgirls and the other girls where really skinny, so I could be a small big girl with my mom.

We arrived at the venue after 12 o'clock. I got number 42. I saw some MFC members I recognised from pictures on the forum. But I don't post often and I'm really shy around people I don't know, so I didn't say much. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Around 17.15 I saw a cab driving by and I saw Mika's mother sitting in the front and Mika and two other people in the back.

Around 17.30 a woman and Mika's mother came to chose girls and boys. There where a mother and daughter who where chosen to be lollipopgirls. The she wanted also other mother and daughters to be that, so me and my mom where chosen too. And also another mother and daughter couple. I'm so glad my mother wanted to do this for me. We were taken inside. But then there were to many lollipopgirls. Mika's mom said that maybe I could be a small big girl, the other girls where to skinny. I had rather be a lollipopgirl but it is better than nothing and I was just really happy I could dance on stage.

We were told we had to sign a contract and we would be paid a euro for it. we weren't allowed to talk to Mika or the band unless they would speak to us first.

Then we were taken to the venue. We had to practise the Death March and after that we had to practise it with the mask. I saw Mika doing something on stage. He looked so good :mf_lustslow: I know I had to pay attention, but I couldn't stop looking at him. But hey, girls can do more than one thing at a time :wink2:

After that we were taken backstage to our dressingroom. It looked all very nice there, only our room was a little small for 15 (I think) people. We had to fit costums. Mika's mother helped. She was so nice. She such a sweet lady. I was a little afraid that maybe I couldn't be a big girl, because all the corsets were too big, but she found one that fitted. I saw Mika a few times walking around backstage and he came into the dressingroom to get a bag. He looked so good :wub2:. Sorry, but I can't stop thinking how good he looked :blush-anim-cl:

We had to sign the contract and then we had to go into the audiance and be back backstage at 8 pm. Then we had to get into our customs. The corset was a little too big at the top and it made me look bigger than I actually am. But they were nice. We got black coats on. We looked like we were members of a secret society :naughty:

Then we had to get back into the audience and be backstage after I See You. I think the Death March went good. I hoped someone filmed it.

Then we got back in the audience and be back backstage again after Toy Boy.

Then we had to dance on stage for Lollipop Girl. Dancing with the mask on was a little hard, I couldn't see very clearly. But it was so much fun :biggrin2:

After that we had to watch the the other song backstage. It was really cool to see how everything goes backstage. When Mika came off the podium we were applauding to him and he gave us dumbs up. He looked so happy. He was similing.

What I have seen of the show was so good. And Mika looked really really happy. and that made me really happy :biggrin2:

After the show was over we had to change quickly. We had water and some food in our dressing room. We got paid.

Then we had a grouppicture in two groups. I was next to Mika. He had his arm around me and I had mine around him. That felt so good. He looked so good. He wore baggy throusers and a blue shirt. The whole short time he was there I couldn't stop looking at him :blush-anim-cl: His eyes, his smile, his beautiful curly hair, his smoothless skin, his body, how good he looked in those clothes, how nice and sweet he is... :stretcher:

We had to give a woman our tickets, so Mika could sign them in his dressing room. After we had our tickets back, we had to go.

I thought about waiting outside for him. Inside everything went to fast and I just wanted to thank him ans telling him how I loved tonight. But I was really tired and I know Mika was too. So I went home. And I will be seeing him tomorrow.

It was a really amazing night. It went so fast and now it looked so surreal. The girl with whose camera the picture is taken will be on holliday for the next five days, so she can sent the picture somewhere next week.

Edit: I also wanted to say that Mika spoke in French and in Dutch. I don't understand much of French, but his Dutch...:wub2: I sounded really good for someone who doesn't really speaks good. I loved it.

Edited by Marly

I'm not going to do a big report now, because I'm so tired and want to rest before Amsterdam and Luxembourg.

But I can tell this: BEST GIG EVER!!!!! :woot_jump: