3rd twitter invasion! #GLEEneedsMIKA - July 10th!

cisserz

Hi everyone!

Here goes the 3rd twitter invasion! :yay:

These are the links to the previous invasions:

Twitter Invasion 1

Twitter Invasion 2

What we are going to tweet is #GLEEneedsMIKA. The capitals on GLEE and MIKA. We are doing this as an idea from Mika's Secret Society, thought up by Marilyn Mastin :biggrin2:. We will do it at 6PM UK time, on 10th July. (Time converter) (If this time is inconvienient, any time as close as it as possible will be fine) And you don't need like 10 #GLEEneedsMIKA-s in one tweet, one will be enough and make sure we don't do LOADDSS of them at once, make sure we put something different in each tweet so twitter doesn't think it's spam. We do need the #

Tweeting @gleeonfox will hopefully get somewhere, and hopefully some glee fans will get interested in Mika, and getting him on the show :biggrin2::naughty:

What's Glee? I hear you ask :aah:

Well, it's a HUGE show in America and Britain. It's a series, and they cover songs. They had a whole episode dedicated to Madonna, and one to Lady Gaga. They coverd 'Don't stop believing' by Journey, it got into the charts, as well as the original song. This is the idea with Mika's songs! :biggrin2:

We will be unofficially starting an hour earlier than 6(PM UK time), because I think that's easier, and will get us going. Any tweets before the date WILL help!

Participants:

cisserz @cisserz

Marilyn Mastin @Mmastin

STEP___ @STEP___

IngeGOLDEN @Inge_M

Dark Angel @DarkAngel_1983

Hippieibbie @Hippieibbie

lasara @chiocciola82

caramella93 @caramella93

eloise.shaw @MikasPinkSocks

England @natalieloves

@Love7Poppi

petra_ale @petra_ale

Lee-Ann @LeeAnnGlenn

pinkcell29 @pinkcell29

mikalollipop_karla @lollipopkarla

Zak110695 @Zak110695

juliana @ju_liana188

sexy Mika @MonsterCharleyx

toy_girl_mika96 @Ballerina_13

yurifukawa @yurifukawa

Mika Cherry @MeekCheeks

inbar_assaf @inbar_assaf

funkycowgirl

sirfalstaff @blackeyre

orla @orlajo

domka @dominic_wyin

Abbyyy @abbydraycott

Mlx @Mlx_09

kaka @alicetimwing

mf22392 @mford22392

Jojotje @Jojotje61

pinkfakecheez @pink_ebony

qwurtie @qwurtie

Mika4Life13 @lafemme925

holysusie @holy_susie

10th July

6PM UK time

WITH the capitals - #GLEEneedsMIKA

No spam look-alikes

THE MFC TWITTER INVASION 2010 #3

Enjoy!

PS! I'll be happy to do follow 4 follow with anyone on the list if you ask :original:

You must have your profile unprotected to have your tweets show up in the public timeline. Your #GLEEneedsMIKA won't be counted if you're not visible.

Please remember to leave your twitter name to go on the list! :biggrin2:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure, I like twitter invasions :biggrin2:

And what will happen after that? Are you going to show it to people from Glee?

We're gonna see if they see, tweet @gleeonfox, and hopefully some glee fans will get interested :teehee:

Sure, I like twitter invasions :biggrin2:

And what will happen after that? Are you going to show it to people from Glee?

Well some other stuff is planned, like a facebook group, I'm hoping we can attract the hardcore Glee fans. If they get to know about Mika I'm sure they will want him and/or his music on the show. The problem for Mika in America is that he doesn't get his songs played, but if there was a swell of support for him, the makers of the show would have to take notice.

Thank you for everything Cisserz!!!

Well some other stuff is planned, like a facebook group, I'm hoping we can attract the hardcore Glee fans. If they get to know about Mika I'm sure they will want him and/or his music on the show. The problem for Mika in America is that he doesn't get his songs played, but if there was a swell of support for him, the makers of the show would have to take notice.

Thank you for everything Cisserz!!!

Hey, it was your idea :biggrin2:

speaking about glee , have you ever seen that!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/06/songs_that_should_be_covered_i.html

according to the Washington Post,WAG should be covered in 'Glee' season two

:thumb_yello:

Before everyone gets airborne with glee (excuse the pun) that article doesn't mean they WILL cover WAG, it just suggests songs they SHOULD cover. But hey, this is great, this gives us a way in because Mika and WAG have already been mentioned in regards to Glee!!

Edit: I have tweeted GLEEonFOX and sent them a link to Mika's spellbinding performance of WAG from the Jonathan Ross show, and a suggestion of how they could keep Glee golden next season. I also used the trend #GLEEneedsMIKA

This is something we could all do straight away, before the trending day and if we come accross any links to pages that fans of Glee use, we could send links to Mika's performances/vids to them and tell them about Mika.

Archived