MIKA @ Planeta Terra Festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil 20-11-2010

dcdeb

Mika has been confirmed to play at the Planeta Terra Festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil on 20 November, 2010!

LIVE STREAMING 8:30 pm local time:

http://musica.terra.com.br/planetate...s+ao+vivo.html

http://musica.terra.com.br/planetaterra/2010/noticias/0,,OI4603831-EI16842,00-Mika+e+Passion+Pit+estao+no+Planeta+Terra+Festival.html

Buy tickets

* http://premier.ticketsforfun.com.br/shows/show.aspx?sh=PLANETAT10

Please ONLY RSVP if you WILL be attending, as a courtesy to others who don't want to have to scroll through a long RSVP list of "NO"s. Thanks!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Lena :huglove:

pictures from Playcenter

playcenter-3.jpg

playcenter600_divulgacao_fevereiro_2010.jpg

I love this place :mf_lustslow: I spent a part of my childhood and youth having fun there.

And now, MIKA there :wub2: I do not believe OMG.:biggrin2:

Cibele, here we discuss how we organize our meeting?

Me sentindo a loka idiota:naughty:continuo a falar em inglês neste thread?

:insane:

This is sssooooooooo exciting for you guys in Brazil!!

:woot_jump:

Is it far for you all to travel?

For some fans is too far...they can't afford a plane ticket, I'm so sorry for them :boxed: , but other fans will take planes and come! :boing:

for me it's 2 hours in a bus :biggrin2: then Mika :fangurl:

today: 102 days :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there :biggrin2:

Does anyone have any idea of which time he will be playing? Cause if a lot of things happen in some certain way I may go :aah: But I have an exam that day, so I need to make sure of the timing...

Hi:biggrin2:

We do not have information yet about time show Mika :aah: we're waiting :wub2:

You will be welcome here :wink2: let's form a big group of fans, is invited ok:thumb_yello:

Once we have the information we post:thumb_yello:

Hugs:wub2:

ps: sorry my english sucks:teehee:

I read that last year the singers/bands on the Main Stage (there are 2 stages: main stage e indie stage) hava 1 hour and 15/30 minutes but I'm not sure about this cause the organization didn't say nothing about this year festival yet. :aah:

I will post any news here :wink2:

Hi:biggrin2:

We do not have information yet about time show Mika :aah: we're waiting :wub2:

You will be welcome here :wink2: let's form a big group of fans, is invited ok:thumb_yello:

Once we have the information we post:thumb_yello:

Hugs:wub2:

ps: sorry my english sucks:teehee:

I read that last year the singers/bands on the Main Stage (there are 2 stages: main stage e indie stage) hava 1 hour and 15/30 minutes but I'm not sure about this cause the organization didn't say nothing about this year festival yet. :aah:

I will post any news here :wink2:

Thank you so much :huglove:

I've supposed there was not gonna be any info yet, but I've asked just in case :teehee:

Oh that's nice :teehee:

hope Mika brings some new songs for S america fans.... and I wonder how the set would be changed...:mf_lustslow:

new songs...it would be a dream :blush-anim-cl:

Already sold out?????????? :shocked::shocked:

At least I hope Mika realises how quickly it was sold out, and it helps to make him come more often to South America and make OWN gigs here!!! :sneaky2:

YEP, 20,000 tickets... :shocked:

and we will show him we deserve solo gigs :punk:

Xiiiiiiiiiiiii, vai rodar a baiana!:naughty:

:woot_jump:

hahahahahaha será um carnaval mesmo :naughty:

I feel so sad for helmercia and Wesley Müller who won't be eighteen yet! Could we maybe ask the people in charge of this to consider that they will almost be eighteen! There is no such law in France for example...if many MFCers asked , maybe they'd find a solution...I really wish we could so something to help them get in; any ideas anyone?

I feel so sad for helmercia and Wesley Müller who won't be eighteen yet! Could we maybe ask the people in charge of this to consider that they will almost be eighteen! There is no such law in France for example...if many MFCers asked , maybe they'd find a solution...I really wish we could so something to help them get in; any ideas anyone?

This happened in 2007, 2008 and 2009 too. Fans from other bands already tried but there is no way to get in if you are 17, 16, 15... even if you go with your parents! :sneaky2: because if something happens with a child/adolescence they could be sued! :aah:

brazil is a f*cked up country

Archived