Returning to Portugal for the 3rd time this year?

Mary

I just saw this:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/64988

which basically says he's returning to Portugal, this time to perform in Coimbra, October 25th, in a University event that happens every year.

I mean...I almost fell off my chair... :shocked:

I'd love it to be true, but at the same time find it a bit weird... He's supposed to take a break now, etc...right? No gigs until November...riiiiiiight? :blink:

Let's see if it gets confirmed or if it's just a rumour. :dunno:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw this:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/64988

which basically says he's returning to Portugal, this time to perform in Coimbra, October 25th, in a University event that happens every year.

I mean...I almost fell off my chair... :shocked:

I'd love it to be true, but at the same time find it a bit weird... He's supposed to take a break now, etc...right? No gigs until November...riiiiiiight? :blink:

Let's see if it gets confirmed or if it's just a rumour. :dunno:

Oh Mary you are so lucky, I think that it can be true!!!!but it's a pity for me,I will not go to Portugal....snifff!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

I find it really hard to believe this, honestly.

Not just because of the date, but because of the type of event it is... :blink:

But we'll see! :wink2:

Hey, he actually didn't mention Sudoeste as the last gig in Portugal, right? :teehee::roftl:

I find it really hard to believe this, honestly.

Not just because of the date, but because of the type of event it is... :blink:

But we'll see! :wink2:

Hey, he actually didn't mention Sudoeste as the last gig in Portugal, right? :teehee::roftl:

right, I think Mika likes to go to Portugal and every day has more Mika fans in this country,and more young people know him and they can invite Mika to perform at the university......I hope some day it will happen in the university of Barcelona.....:wink2:

Actually, I'm not really sure if I'm happy about this... :boxed:

I asked a guy that usually goes to that event, what is it like...

The answer: "Lots of space, lots of food, lots of drunk people..."

Mika should be in Italy on the 26th of October, but not for a gig... I mean... nobody knows what he's in Italy for...except for meeting the winner of a local competition

Yeah he's gonna meet me there...we have a lunchdate but due to our busy lifes we have to plan it months in advance:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah he's gonna meet me there...we have a lunchdate but due to our busy lifes we have to plan it months in advance:mf_rosetinted:

ahahah! ok I understand...please don't drink too much..he has to meet the lucky fan in the afternoon....

It might be a corporate thing or only open to certain people? He's done several of these in different countries. Private gigs, essentially.

What was announced was a normal gig, like others that happen during that week... :dunno:

What was announced was a normal gig, like others that happen during that week... :dunno:

Well I hope so for your sake! I just know when he wasn't touring the last time he did a few corporate ones, remember the Carphone Warehouse one?

oh yes! i remember that!

I don't actually... :naughty:

But Mika was announced as the headliner of the whole party (which is not really a festival, it's a party to welcome the new students, with lots of food, booze, booze, more booze and...well...some music in between!).

They seem pretty sure he'll come, but I still don't believe it! :aah:

Team Mika? Anyone? Please? :naughty:

I don't actually... :naughty:

But Mika was announced as the headliner of the whole party (which is not really a festival, it's a party to welcome the new students, with lots of food, booze, booze, more booze and...well...some music in between!).

They seem pretty sure he'll come, but I still don't believe it! :aah:

Team Mika? Anyone? Please? :naughty:

Ooh! the day after my birthday! I wanna go! :hair:

And yes, we can see about asking Team Mika for confirmation, although it's a while yet and they may not be ready to confirm. :sad:

Archived