Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Heyyy guys...x

I hope you dont mind me making this thread a [ official dreams of mika ] =)

Sooo Guys!!!

Have you had dreams about MIKA?

&& would like to share them with us...?

Any kinds of dreams....funny,sad [ hey not nawty :P we got yung members lol]

So Who would like to start....?

I've not had a proper dream with him in it yet :(

Neone gonna start us off....? =)

xxxxx

lol i had a nightmare 2 days b 4 the show in LA...

he started singing and on the second song which was lollipop...they had some problmems with cherisse drum and had to cancel!!!! :shocked:

luckily it was just a dream ;)

I had a dream once that I was walking to Millet (a small town like a half hour drive from where I live) and I stumbled upon some construction gear and a shack. I was tired and thirsty, because I had been walking for quite a while, so I stopped in the shack and it was this restaurant-type thing. I think it had a stage... In any case, somehow I bumped into Mika and we chatted and then after we had finished eating he offered to give me a ride to Millet. On his bulldozer. So him, Martin and I all got on this bulldozer and it drove us to my destination (yes, it was driving itself!) and I woke up!

That's the only dream I've had and remembered!

• Like 1

haha kind of coincidental you post this, because i was going to after i just woke up from a dream that Mika posted a comment on my myspace, and when i started reading it, he stepped out from my computer screen and was like "HELLO MELISSA!!!! i'm putting on a special concert tonight just for you and your friends right here in your backyard on the gazebo!" and then i passed out and he picked me up and put me on the couch and then i woke up.

really weird.

really, really weird. :shocked:

• Like 1

haha kind of coincidental you post this, because i was going to after i just woke up from a dream that Mika posted a comment on my myspace, and when i started reading it, he stepped out from my computer screen and was like "HELLO MELISSA!!!! i'm putting on a special concert tonight just for you and your friends right here in your backyard on the gazebo!" and then i passed out and he picked me up and put me on the couch and then i woke up.

really weird.

really, really weird. :shocked:

Haha, that's a funny dream!

I had a dream like a month ago where Mika was in my house but I couldn't find him and there was a huge Mika truck out in my front yard. Then I started crying and Mika came out of my bathroom. :blink: He said he had to leave so I said I wanted a picture with him but I couldn't find a camera. I started crying again (he must have thought I was a big baby, lol) So he said no worries and pulled out his camera and let me keep it. :roftl:

I had another the other night where I was talking to Mika and I guess I was his girlfriend or something and I told him I had to break up with him because I liked this kid at my school. :shocked: When I woke up, I was like What was I thinking?! lol.

lol I'd rather not share most of my dreams... :blush-anim-cl:

No I'm not some creepy person, lol :mf_rosetinted:

Well in my latest Mika dream I was walking down some random street being sad for some reason. I wasn't looking at where I was going and I bumped into someone. I fellk forward so he caught me. Guess who it was? Mika! lol In my dream I was up to his chin but in real life I'm probably much shorter :roftl:

Then I invited him over to my house. We had tea (my cat made the tea :blink: ) and so on and so on...:mf_rosetinted:

I had a couple of very sad dreams involving MIKA. Ones - something about tickets to his gig being unavailable, but that is coz in real life I really couldn't find tickets. The second time that we were in someone else's house and started talking about his childhood. There was so much pain in his eyes! I can still see it! His heart was stumping like mad and I felt that he needed a hug to calm him down. We hugged and fell asleep like that. When I woke up (still in the dream), he was gone. I went outside and saw him walking into a wood, since then he went missing and nobody could find him anywhere. The dream was so real, that when I woke up in the morning, I thought that I should go on-line to MikaFunClub to see if anybody found him yet? I thought you lot would know it first. :roftl: :roftl: I actually switched my computer on before I realized that it was only a dream.:roftl: :roftl:

I had ANOTHER Mika dream last night!! It was once again, a very strange one. He showed up at my front door as if to pick me up for a date, and i just acted as if he was just one of my friends, i answered the door and i'm like "one second let me get my shoes!" and then we got in his hot pink limo and we went to IHOP (international house of pancakes) for breakfast. I got stuffed french toast and he got strawberry pancakes.

Random!!!!!

do you guys have IHOP's in europe? it would be weird if you didn't cause it's supposedly the "International House of Pancakes" lol

do you guys have IHOP's in europe? it would be weird if you didn't cause it's supposedly the "International House of Pancakes" lol

I haven't seen one mel!

I had a dream about Mika a couple of days ago, I was going to visit a friend so I knocked on the door and went in and Mika was there having tea and a chat. He had waited for me and told me I was late.

Then he was late to get somewhere, I don't know where, and so I said I'd give him a lift in my mini (I don't have a mini) at this point Freddie's Double and someone else from this forum turned up (maybe Steph) and those two and Mika and myself were running like mad to get to my car.

Not very interesting, but Mika was very friendly.

ive had a few lovely dreams/daydreams about mr penniman but the best one has to be....here goes...im working in a factory (think the richard gere film think its officer an a gentleman)..anyway im working in this factory and mika walks in, in a monkey costume (ok not quite richard gere in navial uniform but i think this is better!) and picks me up in his arms and carries me out then later i wont go into....:wub2: ....hehehehe...but its good!.....:wink2: ..lol....anyway thats is the nicest and i keep having it!..:naughty: ....dont know wot that means?!!!...:blink:...stalker probably....im not mika honest!.....but it could be arranged!!!...lol lol

I just read the dreams

hahaha u guys make me laugh :roftl:

Dangerous kat

- the cat made tea lmfao!!!!:roftl:

Julia

-bulldozer drivin it self [ strangee hehe ]:boxed:

mel tinydancer

- Lol im sorry as far as i know there is no international house of pancakes in Uk lol:roftl:

Bettyboo

- hahaha lol ooooooohhhh :roftl:

Shontih

- hahaha thats v strange ur friends havin dreams abt mika messaging you lol lol:roftl:

lolll

I wanna have a dream of mika :(

xxx

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is again one of those worrying threads

I know i dreampt about Mika last night but i cant remember much about it now the dream has faded ....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is again one of those worrying threads

I know i dreampt about Mika last night but i cant remember much about it now the dream has faded ....

i hate when that happens most of my mika dreams i remeber but yesterday i had one that i forgot when i woke up but i remeber him being in it

im not into hairy monkeys or anything of that nature....but keep havin weird dreams about u and i in monkey costumes????........mmmm....very interestin...*taps fingers together in a shrink kinda way*.....i sink you a sufferwing frm mikamonkeyitis miss Boo!......:roftl: :roftl: