MIKA @G-A-Y, London, England - 06-October-2012

MikaMadLuke

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So this is at Heaven as well? Why does it mention Manchester at the top? Is that just another club night in Manchester but not related to this night?

Correct:thumb_yello:

Thanks Rose. I don't understand this whole "club night" thing. It's either a UK thing or it's before my time. :naughty:

They are pretty common here, artists normally do a short set, about 45 mins to an hour. The rest of the night is a dj.

Is this in a gay club? And is it also for not gay people? I have never been to a gay bar and I'm also not a clubbing person.

I kind of want to go. I think I can, but I have to find someone who wants to go with me.

Is this in a gay club? And is it also for not gay people? I have never been to a gay bar and I'm also not a clubbing person.

I kind of want to go. I think I can, but I have to find someone who wants to go with me.

Yes it is in a gay club, and on a club night, hence why it is only £3 to get in.

I think it might be similar to the Scala gig.

G-A-Y is a kind of brand. You've got the one on old Compton street (a.k.a gay street) which is the G-A-Y bar one (a.k.a my home-away-from-home haha), then G-A-Y late near Tottenham Court Road which Is opened late, then one in Manchester, and one nicknamed Heaven. And honestly, When I was in London for Mika's Heaven gig I went to the G-A-Y bar, and couldn't find a gay girl to save my life, so I definitely wouldn't worry about going. Do believe Heaven is supposed to be more for the guy-gays.

Edit: I believe you can get (free) wristbands for these gigs in advance in the other bars... Always says so on the promotional posters anyway.

Edited by NowTheDreamsWontDo

That's exactly my problem. I'm not a clubbing person either and I'm just moving to Englans in autumn so I don't know anyone there yet and don't know who to take with me as an encouragement:D It seems like a special gig and I woudn't want to miss it.

I know for sure you can get tickets (or wristbands, I believe) in advance at probably all the other gay venues, check my earlier post ;)

I'm not in London before that day:/ Do you think there are still some tickets available in the evening or can I get them earlier on that day from other bars?

Edited by kaisam

Right, so I NEED to go to this.

But my best friend who comes with me doesn't even like Mika!!

She came to Heaven with me, AND she is coming to the Roundhouse.

I think I would be really pushing it, asking her to come a 3rd time in 1 year.

Also, I think Mr Pooks is close to divorcing me, due to my Mika obsession!!

xxx

I'm not in London before that day:/ Do you think there are still some tickets available in the evening or can I get them earlier on that day from other bars?

I am going to email the bar and see what they say. I've checked the new posters, but on them it says to get the wristbands at the bar, but not when to get them or where these gigs are. It's strange :P I'll post here ASAP.