MIKA @ The Fonda, Los Angeles 21 October 2012

dcdeb

October 21, 2012

The Fonda

Los Angeles, CA

Tickets on sale:

Fri, 08/24/12

10:00 AM

Please note the option to purchase either General Admission Floor Standing or General Admission Balcony tickets. Please be aware that the balcony is only partially seated. All seats are first come first serve.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the 22nd... I would have bought it if it was the same price as the pre-sale... i cantdo the $40+ :(

If it's not sold out fast then I might try later.. we'll see!

would be lovely going (would be hard knowing the concert is going on so close to where I live and not be able to see it) :wub2:

Same dilemma with me. The ticketmaster price is not as attractive as the presale... and I wouldn't want to miss out on a second night with Mx, especially since he's been gone for 3 years... But I think I'll wait to see how fast tickets start to go for the 2nd night before I think about purchasing....

I'll be coming down from the bay area so it'll be cool to meet new people! :sweatdrop:

Ive only met a few of the LA mika kids up here at the last Oakland show.

And I've actually never been in LA before! Can you believe it!? I'm very excited. :aah:

I think we should! I'm still a new MFC'er and I'd love to be able to identify/meet others! :)

Might as well start on here...Hi, Im Lucy!

For any people who were at the Oakland show in 2009, i was the one with pink hair dressed as wonder woman. :wink2:

For any people who were at the Oakland show in 2009, i was the one with pink hair dressed as wonder woman. :wink2:

Hey Lucy I'm Cat(: will you be at the show in October?

Edit: bad question! Hopefully I'll see you there(:

Edited by lalacaat22

Hey Lucy, I'm Brittany! I remember you! :) I wasn't really wearing anything that really stood out...I was one of the very few black girls there though, I guess that's something. :naughty:

I was wearing a white tank top and black sweater thingy. And jeans. Like I said, nothing that stands out hahah. See you again in October!! :bye:

Lucy you were at the front of the line with some friends right? I was there too :)

Lucy you were at the front of the line with some friends right? I was there too :)

Yep! Hello! :) And yea, I recognize your picture. I have a photographic memory like of that whole day. Haha

Hey Lucy, I'm Brittany! I remember you! :) I wasn't really wearing anything that really stood out...I was one of the very few black girls there though, I guess that's something. :naughty:

I was wearing a white tank top and black sweater thingy. And jeans. Like I said, nothing that stands out hahah. See you again in October!! :bye:

Haha! Well, the other black girl was my friend so I think i remember you. You were a few people to the left of me on the barricade?

Again, I remember too much of that day.:aah:

So, sweet, I'll see you again in October! I'll try to be more social. :naughty:

Are you all going to both shows?