MIKA @ Manchester Ritz (UK) 14 December 2012

dcdeb

Manchester's Ritz on December 14

Exclusive fan pre-sale this Wednesday (12 September) at 9AM on Mika's Ticket Store, before tickets go on general sale this Friday!

http://mika.seetickets.com/TOUR/MIKA

NOTE: Shows is for ages 14+ / under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not, given the age restriction means I would be risking it taking my daughter, who will only be 14 on the 17th December!

:protest:

I really don't need the stress at the moment of worrying if they'll let her in or not, so I'm probably passing this one by. But I'm peeved.

Edit: @krysady Yes the dancefloor is sprung! It's an old ballroom which has recently been modernised. it's a nightclub actually, a student place. I used to go there a lot when I was a student in Manchester.

Probably not, given the age restriction means I would be risking it taking my daughter, who will only be 14 on the 17th December!

:protest:

I really don't need the stress at the moment of worrying if they'll let her in or not, so I'm probably passing this one by. But I'm peeved.

Edit: @krysady Yes the dancefloor is sprung! It's an old ballroom which has recently been modernised. it's a nightclub actually, a student place. I used to go there a lot when I was a student in Manchester.

Oh,sorry about that.....

Now I have to find a way for traveling from London to Manchester on that day :aah:

Oh,sorry about that.....

Now I have to find a way for traveling from London to Manchester on that day :aah:

There is an early train to Manchester from Paddington on the Friday morning, around 6.30. But there are regular trains that run later throughout the day, tickets aren't on sale yet though, not til 12 weeks before the journey. They take about 2 hours roughly.:thumb_yello:

There is an early train to Manchester from Paddington on the Friday morning, around 6.30. But there are regular trains that run later throughout the day, tickets aren't on sale yet though, not til 12 weeks before the journey. They take about 2 hours roughly.:thumb_yello:

Thanks!! :huglove: 6.30 it's too early,I think,after the Roundhouse :wink2: I'm gonna take a later one,I hope the tickets are not too pricey :teehee:

Thanks!! :huglove: 6.30 it's too early,I think,after the Roundhouse :wink2: I'm gonna take a later one,I hope the tickets are not too pricey :teehee:

Well if the prices stay the same as now, the 6.30 train is £18 for a single ticket, then subsequent ones are £25, £32.50 the later it gets. Also I got the station wrong, it's Euston station from London:thumb_yello:

Just checked again, if anyone gets a later train from Euston, don't get the 9.30, 9.40 trains, as they are peak time fares and will be more expensive. The 10.00am onwards go back to £32.50:thumb_yello:

Well if the prices stay the same as now, the 6.30 train is £18 for a single ticket, then subsequent ones are £25, £32.50 the later it gets. Also I got the station wrong, it's Euston station from London:thumb_yello:

Thanks again :thumb_yello: That's the price for one-way ticket?

Oh,sorry about that.....

There's a service from Kings Cross to Manchester Piccadilly, takes just over 2 hours I think, so possible to get there early afternoon.

If I go, that's how I will be travelling. No way am I getting a 6.30am train :naughty:

Edited by silver

There's a service from Kings Cross to Manchester Piccadilly, takes just over 2 hours I think, so possible to get there early afternoon.

If I go, that's how I will be travelling. No way am I getting a 6.30am train :naughty:

Thanks! That's near to my hotel :thumb_yello: Then I have to come back to London,or take a room in Manchester and come back the next day...........ahhh,I think I can make it :aah:

Thanks! That's near to my hotel :thumb_yello: Then I have to come back to London,or take a room in Manchester and come back the next day...........ahhh,I think I can make it :aah:

Depends if you want to hang around afterwards and try to see Mika. After two gigs I would be wanting some sleep :naughty:

Sleep would be good for me too :naughty:

Apologies to Rose - it is Euston that the train goes from, there's 3 trains per hour. The cheap fare has to be booked in advance and you have to travel on the booked train (but it's too soon to book the tickets :sneaky2:)

Apologies to Rose - it is Euston that the train goes from, there's 3 trains per hour. The cheap fare has to be booked in advance and you have to travel on the booked train (but it's too soon to book the tickets :sneaky2:)

I had mentioned that in the subsesquent post:wink2: