Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

Belgians! Stop making delicious chocolates! Our favourite boy is heading your way: http://q-music.be/blog/qmusic/zondag309mikashowcase

Who is going to try to win tickets?:mf_rosetinted:

------------------------

Videos:

Interview:

BIOTG:

Celebrate:

We are Golden:

Photos:

Q Music Facebook Site:

Q Music Flickr Site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/qmusic/sets/72157631533218558/with/8040855101/

MFCers reports & pics:

Kaito: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3809694&postcount=334

Lena Machu: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3809812&postcount=342

Droopsy: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3809882&postcount=351

Minnie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3810241&postcount=353

Jamieroo: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3810365&postcount=356

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YouTube link

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgians! Stop making delicious chocolates! Our favourite boy is heading your way: http://q-music.be/blog/qmusic/zondag309mikashowcase

Who is going to try to win tickets?:mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't say it's just for people from Belgium, does it? :fisch:

Although Belgium fans would probably kill Dutchies that had a go at this :mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't say it's just for people from Belgium, does it? :fisch:

Although Belgium fans would probably kill Dutchies that had a go at this :mf_rosetinted:

I am not even going to bother. The last Q-music showcase gave me traumas. And I was frozen solid. Mika was lovely though:mf_rosetinted:

I am not even going to bother. The last Q-music showcase gave me traumas. And I was frozen solid. Mika was lovely though:mf_rosetinted:

But it was snowing then. This one is in September.

I want to try. Showcases are intiem, I like them. Except for those people who keep talking during songs.

But it was snowing then. This one is in September.

I want to try. Showcases are intiem, I like them. Except for those people who keep talking during songs.

Yes, I like intimate shows as well, very much so even. But I think this one's for the Belgians:naughty:

Yes, I like intimate shows as well, very much so even. But I think this one's for the Belgians:naughty:

I wouldn't mind other people coming to this but it would be nice if the Belgian fans who want to go, get their chance before others :wink2: That's just normal. I'm sure you guys felt the same about Amsterdam.

So yes, I'll do everything possible to win and I'll be there either way. :mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't mind other people coming to this but it would be nice if the Belgian fans who want to go, get their chance before others :wink2: That's just normal. I'm sure you guys felt the same about Amsterdam.

So yes, I'll do everything possible to win and I'll be there either way. :mf_rosetinted:

That'd be great if they could give you the ticket you didn't get last time for this showcase, indeed :0 I hope Universal'll do something about it ! :>>

Well, I'll try as well :) Dutch isn't my native languafe so I fear no to understand well if I have to phone but I'll do my best to win the tickets ! :'>

I listened to Q-music the last few days and I understood nearly everything so I'm a bit relieved :'> I feared a strong accent or Flemish dialects but it was fine :teehee:

Does anyone know what happens when you phone to radio channels ? xD Never done it before :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I'll be in Brussels on that day and if Mika comes to their studios, it'll be in Brussels' subburd so.. Either way, I'm gonna go as well :thumb_yello:

*excited*

That'd be great if they could give you the ticket you didn't get last time for this showcase, indeed :0 I hope Universal'll do something about it ! :>>

Well, I'll try as well :) Dutch isn't my native languafe so I fear no to understand well if I have to phone but I'll do my best to win the tickets ! :'>

I listened to Q-music the last few days and I understood nearly everything so I'm a bit relieved :'> I feared a strong accent or Flemish dialects but it was fine :teehee:

Does anyone know what happens when you phone to radio channels ? xD Never done it before :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I'll be in Brussels on that day and if Mika comes to their studios, it'll be in Brussels' subburd so.. Either way, I'm gonna go as well :thumb_yello:

*excited*

:hi5:

*excited*

You'll have to text most likely. If you win, they'll call you.

I agree, and that is exactly how I feel about these things. It's great if many people who want to can go, but I strongly feel that the priority should go to the locals and THEN to others, if there are more tix.

The same thing always happens in London for things that are supposedly for locals, like BBC organised things or iTunes festival or whatnot, and lots of people from outside apply (and win random tickets) whilst the locals are left out.

Anyway, lots of luck for this guys, it sounds fantastic!!

You'll have to text most likely. If you win, they'll call you.

I'll then make sure that my cellphone has got credit :blush-anim-cl: I've just saved Q-music station on my phone so that I can listen to it wherever I am ~

@ Droopsie : We'll probably see each other there *hopefully, with tickets :crossed:*

We'll see :>

Edited by Kaito

I'll then make sure that my cellphone has got credit :blush-anim-cl: I've just saved Q-music station on my phone so that I can listen to it wherever I am ~

@ Droopsie : We'll probably see each other there *hopefully, with tickets :crossed:*

We'll see :>

Yes! We'll meet sooner than planned! ;)

And yes, I really hope so!! :teehee: And if not... I reaaallllly hope Mika gives some tickets away like he did in Amsterdam!!!:aah:

Yes! We'll meet sooner than planned! ;)

And yes, I really hope so!! :teehee: And if not... I reaaallllly hope Mika gives some tickets away like he did in Amsterdam!!!:aah:

Well, I think I'll study listening to the radio from the 22nd September :fisch:

Yep, I also thought he might do it again as well :teehee:

It'd be REALLY great~ :wub2: