MIKA@Harpa - Reykjavik (Iceland) - 18 December 2012

robertina

From Mika's FB page:

NEW SHOW ALERT! Calling all ICELANDIC fans!! On 18th December, Mika will head to Reykjavik to perform at Harpa! Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12 noon (Icelandic time) and are available from the link below, so get in there quickly!

tickets: http://midi.is/tonleikar/15/364/

harpa venue: http://en.harpa.is/en/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this time it's all in English.

Well, tickets bought. All standing, right? I wonder what it will be like to queue in Iceland in December? :naughty:

I must be insane. :doh:

Well, tickets bought. All standing, right? I wonder what it will be like to queue in Iceland in December? :naughty:

I can't believe it!!! :shocked: you ARE planning to go!

and no Italy :sneaky2:

I mean, it's warmer here! :naughty:

Can someone help me buy tickets for this? I don't speak Icelandic! And Google translate isn't helping much! :blush-anim-cl:

Please and thanks! :pray:

To be honest didnt i even know they had their own language:aah:

Edit: it's because Iceland belonged to Denmark, untill 1944. and when people from iceland visit denmark, they just talk danish with accent... that's why!

.. so it's not because of my blonde hair color that i thought they didnt have their own language... pff lol

Edited by Hippieibbie

You managed to buy them? I'm finally at home and just sent you a DM to ask if you still need help.

Iceland sounds exciting and it's just before Christmas :wub2:

YAYYYY you're going!

Hahaha queueing must be so good with hot coco and tea and coffee :naughty:

My hostel is around the corner though :)

I can't wait! Am also going to ski 2 days :teehee: sooo much to do and see over there

Well done!!! Icelandic isn't easy - and my knowledge of it is very patchy. :naughty:

In Oslo in Novemeber 07 we queued from about 5pm I think - I wouldn't want to do it any ealier than that!

I would love to go, to see the Northern Lights :teehee:

Haha that's exactly the reason I am going there on holidays :)

Well, that's why we had been talking about Iceland for a while. Our anniversary is December 5, so the timing is great! :thumb_yello:

Two months from yesterday! I wonder if I need any special travel documents?

Better check that.

:excite:

Well, that's why we had been talking about Iceland for a while. Our anniversary is December 5, so the timing is great! :thumb_yello:

Two months from yesterday! I wonder if I need any special travel documents?

Better check that.

:excite:

I wouldn doubt it...we never did from the UK anyway.

That is great timing for your anniversary treat!

The Northern Lights are indeed amazing - but not always visable - I hope you are all lucky......how many nights are you there for Deb and where are you staying?

I wouldn doubt it...we never did from the UK anyway.

That is great timing for your anniversary treat!

The Northern Lights are indeed amazing - but not always visable - I hope you are all lucky......how many nights are you there for Deb and where are you staying?

I'm all set as far as documents -- don't need any! :thumb_yello:

And I have no idea where to stay -- open to any and all suggestions. I'm

scanning hotels.com and tripadvisor now, looking for deals and ideas. :original:

I think it'll probably be 4-5 days, arrive on the 15th and stay until the 19th? Something like that. :dunno:

I'm all set as far as documents -- don't need any! :thumb_yello:

And I have no idea where to stay -- open to any and all suggestions. I'm

scanning hotels.com and tripadvisor now, looking for deals and ideas. :original:

I think it'll probably be 4-5 days, arrive on the 15th and stay until the 19th? Something like that. :dunno:

That's good then that you are all set.

To be honest I have no idea re hotels. It is over twenty years since I lived there - and I never stayed in a hotel anyway. As long as it's central I would imagine it would be ok - it isn't a huge city.

I have just been looking at flights again....convincing myself that if I could fly from Glasgow (as opposed to going for the cheap easyjet option from Luton) I could possibly do it if I was just there and back in two days. But there isn't even a direct flight back to Glasgow on the Wednesday :tears: so I really AM going to have to accept that I can't go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"There's even going to be a naming booth at Klefavik airport so that visitors can share what Iceland means to them.

http://www.inspiredbyiceland.com/blog/2012/09/12/iceland-by-another-name/

After concert... after MFCers visitors...

FrozenMikaLand? :fisch:

The Land formerly known as Ice (because Mika melted it!) :naughty:

Wow only a few days until this one! I wish I could go, I've wanted to visit Reykjavik for ages. :wub2:

Have fun girls! :huglove:

I KNOW! I leave on Saturday, and I'll be seeing Mika again one week from tomorrow! I cannot wait! :excite: