MIKA at Caprices Festival, Crans-Montana, Switzerland -- 15 MARCH 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the festival website, the venue he's playing within this festival is called "the moon" - do we know anything else about this? like, is it inside or outside, how big is it? :dunno: anyway, there seem to be three artists at this venue this day, mika, nelly furtado and célien schneider (dunno who that is).

Thank goodness it is finally confirmed as we booked up weeks ago!

Thanks for this - really looking forward to it :thumb_yello:

I'm very happy for you and Treasa, Kath. :yay:

But it's very expensive ... so it will probably be a :no: for me.

according to the festival website, the venue he's playing within this festival is called "the moon" - do we know anything else about this? like, is it inside or outside, how big is it?

I hope it's not outside in the middle of March! :aah:

Unless it's a festival in my direct area (that is Holland, Germany or Belgium) I'm not going. Never been one for Apres ski anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Unless it's a festival in my direct area (Lisbon,Oporto or the Algarve u can kiss fresh products goddbye, Penniman, as i'm not going!)

Economical crisis shortened my bank account, Mr. Penniman, so no more travelling abroad(i.e Spain) just to see u in a gig, unfortunately!

Unless it's a festival in my direct area (Lisbon,Oporto or the Algarve u can kiss fresh products goddbye, Penniman, as i'm not going!)

Economical crisis shortened my bank account, Mr. Penniman, so no more travelling abroad(i.e Spain) just to see u in a gig, unfortunately!

I can hear a desperate cry coming from somewhere in Thailand:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that makes sense because I doubt they have a permanent venue big enough in a ski resort town and it's going to be too cold out in the open air.

those mountain festivals sometimes are open air, since you wear your skiing clothes anyway. :wink2:

Unless it's a festival in my direct area (that is Holland, Germany or Belgium) I'm not going. Never been one for Apres ski anyway:mf_rosetinted:

i do love apres ski... but this place is too hard to reach. a festival like this in the austrian mountains, 2 hours by car from munich, that'd be my dream! :wub2: but hard to reach means expensive, and i'm broke anyway. :sad:

He was in Moscow in the summer. Mexico has never had a proper date though...

Forget russians then, let's moan about him not going to mexico then...

As if they didnt in his fb enough times...:mf_rosetinted:

What's with spring festivals when u can break a pinata and have margheritas in a sunny beach???:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that makes sense because I doubt they have a permanent venue big enough in a ski resort town and it's going to be too cold out in the open air.

I may need oxygen :mf_rosetinted:

No sense of adventure. :fisch:

those mountain festivals sometimes are open air, since you wear your skiing clothes anyway. :wink2:

God that is mental. I have queued in Toronto in "ski clothes" and it keeps you from freezing for about 30 minutes. Unless the weather is really different in Swizterland, but there is no way I would stand outside in Whistler in March, especially at night. It's 10 or 20 degrees colder than fhe lowlands which are not exactly warm and cozy either.

Whatever happened to just sitting your lazy ass down in a preassigned seat in a warm auditorium. The masochism of these European festivals and even the gigs is just unreal.

God that is mental. I have queued in Toronto in "ski clothes" and it keeps you from freezing for about 30 minutes. Unless the weather is really different in Swizterland, but there is no way I would stand outside in Whistler in March, especially at night. It's 10 or 20 degrees colder than fhe lowlands which are not exactly warm and cozy either.

Whatever happened to just sitting your lazy ass down in a preassigned seat in a warm auditorium. The masochism of these European festivals and even the gigs is just unreal.

well, i don't think people usually queue for those festivals. :teehee: and if you stand together in a bunch of several thousand people, it does get somewhat warmer. :wink2:

this is the way i know those mountain festivals:

thumb_17558__teaserImageBig.jpeg

or

thumb_18426__elements_gallery_block_lightbox.jpeg

this is the way i know those mountain festivals:

thumb_17558__teaserImageBig.jpeg

or

thumb_18426__elements_gallery_block_lightbox.jpeg

What is the point of that? You can't even see anything if you're one of the 10,000 people who aren't in the front row. *Sigh* I just give up trying to understand these sadistic practices and why anyone wants to participate in it.