Read more about this show and buy tickets here:

http://bit.ly/V6KFyn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else thinking about this one?

Me! Bought my ticket a while back. But it's obviously a very popular festival. Look at the hotels nearby and you'll see they are all full :doh:. I have booked some crappy looking place (name escapes me right now) about 3 miles away so god only knows how I'm going to get back to it after the gig. :dunno: In my usual fashion, I will worry about it when I get there! Which reminds me, I haven't actually booked any means of getting there yet either :teehee:

Me! Bought my ticket a while back. But it's obviously a very popular festival. Look at the hotels nearby and you'll see they are all full :doh:. I have booked some crappy looking place (name escapes me right now) about 3 miles away so god only knows how I'm going to get back to it after the gig. :dunno: In my usual fashion, I will worry about it when I get there! Which reminds me, I haven't actually booked any means of getting there yet either :teehee:

Oh right! Tbh I hadn't got as far as looking at accomodation....although it is probably going to be one of those that I would barely need a bed as I would have to get back to Paris quite early anyway.

Oh right! Tbh I hadn't got as far as looking at accomodation....although it is probably going to be one of those that I would barely need a bed as I would have to get back to Paris quite early anyway.

I just looked it up, it's called the Kyriad, in Bourges Sud, if you decide to go!

Wow............£90 for a 2 star hotel :blink:

It's gone up then since I booked it! You should see the price of the better hotels near the gig - they were extortionate even back when I was trying to find something. Maybe I could smuggle you into the room!

It's gone up then since I booked it! You should see the price of the better hotels near the gig - they were extortionate even back when I was trying to find something. Maybe I could smuggle you into the room!

:naughty: Abby did that on Saturday night - her pals had booked a four star hotel.....she took a blanket and slept on the floor then blagged a free breakfast saving £16.95 :thumb_yello:

Sabine - I see you are staying one night in Bourges and one night near the station - which nights? Are you at the station the night of the gig? Have you actually bought a gig ticket now?

I haven't made my mind up yet.

Sabine - I see you are staying one night in Bourges and one night near the station - which nights? Are you at the station the night of the gig? Have you actually bought a gig ticket now?

I haven't made my mind up yet.

I booked the hotel for the night before the gig and will go back home early early Friday morning so I don´t need a hotel for the second night. I will buy my ticket tomorrow.

which airport is the nearest for this gig?

may go, but waiting to see if something better comes up:teehee:

I'm hanging on also to see what else comes up, and would probably only go to this if I am in France at the time.

Would Poitiers Airport be any use? Check if there are train links from there to Bourges.

I booked the hotel for the night before the gig and will go back home early early Friday morning so I don´t need a hotel for the second night. I will buy my ticket tomorrow.

:thumb_yello:

So you are travelling back to the railway station straight after the gig? This may influence my decision. Because I could travel with you :thumb_yello: