CANCELLED! Parc Borely, Marseille, France - 23 June 2013

dcdeb

BORELY SHOW CANCELLED.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the show at Borely on 23rd June with David Guetta moved to the Dome in Marseille. Mika will not therefore be appearing at the new venue. We apologise to any fans who have bought tickets - refunds will be issued to Mika fans, please contact the vendor when tickets were purchased from. Alternatively, all tickets are still valid for the David Guetta at the Dome, again please contact your ticket vendor. Mika will return to Marseille soon… details to be announced. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIKA will perform at Parc Borely, Marseille on 23rd June

(Ages 14+ with an adult)

Avenue du Prado

13008 MARSEILLE 08

Ch%C3%A2teau_Bor%C3%A9ly.JPG

Read more about this show and buy tickets here:

http://bit.ly/X0YsAx

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the one with david guetta, right? now what is it, a festival with different artists (any others apart from mika and david?), or a david guetta gig with mika as support act, or will they be on stage together? :dunno:

that's the one with david guetta, right? now what is it, a festival with different artists (any others apart from mika and david?), or a david guetta gig with mika as support act, or will they be on stage together? :dunno:

Not sure, but the one site I was looking at said:

LINE-UP:

David Guetta

Mika

David Guetta + Mika

:dunno:

Woow, beautiful place. It says David Guetta + Mika + invite, so maybe it's going to play someone else. I'm afraid to festivals waiting 6 hours to see Mika :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm thinking in that :fisch:

Edited by Mikasister

You mean save ourselves the trouble of touring to another part of the world don't you? :naughty:

It would be easier for both parts...:naughty:

Mika should do nothing but a France Tour all year through and we all should move there...start an mfc immigration process or something...

Then neither he or us would spend extra money or time, just focus on a country, and if he wants it to be france let him...

There! It's so easy a solution...:mf_rosetinted:

In fact i think i'm gonna tweet him suggesting it, it's an heck of an idea...:mf_rosetinted:

Mika should do nothing but a France Tour all year through and we all should move there...start an mfc immigration process or something...

Then neither he or us would spend extra money or time, just focus on a country, and if he wants it to be france let him...

In fact i think i'm gonna tweet him suggesting it, it's an heck of an idea...:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he can at least spend a month in Québec so us non-Europeans don't have to go so far? :naughty:

Maybe he can at least spend a month in Québec so us non-Europeans don't have to go so far? :naughty:

I love that idea:wub2::fisch: What month should we suggest him?

Maybe..

Six months in europe, six months in canada...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

i don't even mind him doing gigs in france... i just hate the fact that i don't understand what he says at those gigs! :aah: so if you tweet him, don't forget to mention that he has to do at least half of those gigs in english! :mf_rosetinted:

ok i could just learn french to solve that problem... but i prefer your suggestion, it's much easier! :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody know more about that festival? will be more artists playing there or just Mika & David? Do you know if Mika will play more than three songs?

Thank you! :wink2:

I dont think there's been any news about this yet. Although judging by the poster that says +invite there is going to be one more artist performing that day.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Chris :huglove: you know french, it says something important I have to know? for what I see just Mika and Guetta will perform, right?

You're welcome! :thumb_yello: Nothing important,it says the venue is a big park for 23000 people,and the ticket prices are too high.(44 euros to 59 euros).

You're welcome! :thumb_yello: Nothing important,it says the venue is a big park for 23000 people,and the ticket prices are too high.(44 euros to 59 euros).

I'm dying for an intimate show as he will do in US, it has always been my dream :wub2: and not 23000 people :emot-sad: but if this is the only way to see him... but it's so frustrating :sad:

Hope one day I get it :pray:

I'm dying for an intimate show as he will do in US, it has always been my dream :wub2: and not 23000 people :emot-sad: but if this is the only way to see him... but it's so frustrating :sad:

Hope one day I get it :pray:

I know,it's my dream too,but we can just live in hope for now.....:aah:

I guess they need a big space,Guetta has many fans :teehee: