paula.pop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just 5" too. How old are you? I'm 17...the shame...DAMN GENES

Wa? Really? =D

I'm 16, but I'm pretty sure when I'm 17 I'll be the same.

Gah! I have to think positive and grow taller!

Hey, didn't you make a fan music video for Love Today? Or was that someone else?

Well, if it was you, you do not look 5". lol.

I'm 5" 9' which isn't THAT tall but it still can be hard to find guys that are taller than me and Mika's quite tall which makes me love him even more! It's one of my favorite things about him. :bleh:

Yeah you're probably right about the skinny thing and yeah he's definitely taller than 6 feet, in most pictures he towers over everyone else.

i wanna guess like 6 30 no taller but who knows, maybe hell read this and mention how tall he is at his next concert

Oh I know! I remember reading in a thread about how he loves to eat, he sure doesn't look like he loves to eat. He's soo skinny which is weird cause I don't usually like really skinny guys but then again Mika is an exception for EVERYTHING.

Well I guess the only way I can be sure if he's tall enough is if I get that close to him myself, lol

yeah im all for that, i wont believe his heigh untill hes on the same floor as mee (not on a stage) cause he was high up and beautifulll