2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I cant find an official meetup thread fo Birmingham so here goes ..

Whos going ? what are your plans etc?

For me Im getting in 3 ish on the Thursday and leave 10 ish on the Friday , Im getting the train so I can have a few drinks and enjoy the trip!

:thumb_yello:

WHOS COMING

Freddiesdouble

Nicole

Maria

Mika Mad

Steph

Blue

Kate

Jennie

Strudel

Paula.Pop (and mum)

Charlotte

Bexxy

Max

Mr Max

Sister

Sisters Hubby

Max Mum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In on Thursday morning around 10.30, driving up with some grazy obsessive from the south - hopefully I won't be dropped in the New Forest :sneaky2::roftl: . Out on Friday around 3 PM from Birmingham.

My worst case scenario is that my flight on Thursday might be delayed or cancelled. I am starting to have nightmares about it already. :shocked:

yeah,I just had a look on Ebay-I just dont know how I would get there,and I think I would have to stay the night there as I dont fancy getting on a train at night-I was assaulted once and now I am a bit scared of going somwhere like Birmingham on my own:thumbdown:

yeah,I just had a look on Ebay-I just dont know how I would get there,and I think I would have to stay the night there as I dont fancy getting on a train at night-I was assaulted once and now I am a bit scared of going somwhere like Birmingham on my own:thumbdown:

Ohh I can understand you being nervous , we would look after you , and we are working out staying places now

<nobody would mess with the Fredster :wink2: >

:huglove: my mum doesnt want me going on the train for the exact same reason. (i've never been assaulted before but then again i hardly ever use the train!) you're very brave having gone through that!

you guys are so sweet! thanks a lot...I will try to get there somehow...

I know it is stupid to worry like that but if someone would say to you that you're gonna die in a minute it does stay in your head...

Hey I have no problem meeting up and looking after people :thumb_yello: