XFactor 8 Italy Auditions: 7-8-9 June 2014 in Bologna: 07-06-2014

mari62

X Factor Italy is starting again: the first auditions in front of the judges will take place in Casalecchio di Reno (BO) 07-08-09 June 2014.

We have tickets to attend the show!

IT'S OVER, THANKS FOR ENTERING!

WE WON'T ACCEPT ANY MORE ENTRIES

If you want to be in the audience please send an email with your name, surname, date of birth (remember it's 15+), mobile number, email, MFC nickname and the date/s you wish to attend to: mfc.competition@gmail.com

Please send your requests by Friday 23 May

Time: you have to show up at 15.45

The show will end at about 00.30

Venue: Unipol Arena - Via Gino Cervi 2 - Casalecchio di Reno (BO)

===============================================

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL COMUNICATION FROM THE PRODUCTION OF THE SHOW, OF COURSE IN ITALIAN:

RIPARTE X-FACTOR 8 - ED. 2014 - AUDITION I

L GRANDE SPETTACOLO, LA MAGIA DELLA MUSICA E TANTISSIME NOVITA' TI ASPETTANO !

I casting per la nuova edizione di X Factor continuano ed entrano in una fase cruciale: la spietata sentenza della giuria!

Volete avere un’anteprima del talento vocale dei nuovi aspiranti cantanti di X Factor 2014?

Volete sentirvi per un giorno il nostro quinto giudice e applaudire o fischiare le loro esibizioni?

Volete osservare da vicino la nuovissima giuria del talent show di Sky Uno e vederla in azione per la prima volta?

Se avete risposto sì a tutte queste domande non vi resta che iscrivervi per partecipare come pubblico alle Audizioni di XF8!

Quando e dove?

7-8-9 giugno a BOLOGNA, presso l’Unipol Arena

Via Gino Cervi, 2 - 40033 - Casalecchio di Reno (BO)

L’ingresso del pubblico è previsto alle ore 15.45 - Termine ore 00.30 Ingresso Gratuito

**PER PRENOTARE I TUOI POSTI INVIA UNA MAIL CON OGGETTO XF8 CON NOMINATIVI, MAIL, RECAPITO TELEFONICO ED ETA' DEI PARTECIPANTI.

SEGUIRA' UNA NOSTRA MAIL DI CONFERMA

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting up already... it's like a machine, isn't it? I though Mika would have a little more free time before the cycle began again. :blink:

Oh well, will be anxious to hear reports from those going to the auditions this time around. :thumb_yello:

I can't see this thread being very popular :lmfao:

Major issues are coming and I have to turn this chance down, even if I thought hard on every possible solution to make it match with real life. If just one tiny one came up to my mind, I would have tagged along immediately. :tears:

I believe it's just the way life is telling me that life's not always a candy cane :aah:

What can I say. I got spoiled and now I'm a crying baby. :naughty:

my instinct is struggling against my reason: Mika will be near home and I could meet him, but I'm not keen to the whole X factor thing... I bet my reason will eventually win

Yeah, most of us here have the same opinion about X Factor. But who cares? I won't say no to a little trip with my friends, as I know how much fun we'll have. Oh, right, eventually seeing Mika would be better than nothing I suppose. :aah:

At least, why don't you think about it a bit longer? :wink2:

my instinct is struggling against my reason: Mika will be near home and I could meet him, but I'm not keen to the whole X factor thing... I bet my reason will eventually win

My reason never wins :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, most of us here have the same opinion about X Factor. But who cares? I won't say no to a little trip with my friends, as I know how much fun we'll have. Oh, right, eventually seeing Mika would be better than nothing I suppose. :aah:

Are you teasing me? I could go shopping at local IKEA store and meet you before the auditions start :naughty:

This way I'd save my dignity :fisch:

ok, I've just sent the request, let's see what happens :teehee:

Are you teasing me? I could go shopping at local IKEA store and meet you before the auditions start :naughty:

This way I'd save my dignity :fisch:

ok, I've just sent the request, let's see what happens :teehee:

Yes!! :yay:

If you wish to enter, please send your requests asap :)

yes please, we are going to send the list to the Production in the afternoon.:thumb_yello:

Please forgive me, I'm probably dumb but this is the first time I apply for this kind of event...

I have already sent the request to the MFC e-mail account, am I supposed to send more requests? Cause in this case I'll do it straightaway

Please forgive me, I'm probably dumb but this is the first time I apply for this kind of event...

I have already sent the request to the MFC e-mail account, am I supposed to send more requests? Cause in this case I'll do it straightaway

It's ok Giovanna, we got your request :thumb_yello:

I'm glad you've decided to come, looking forward to meeting you! :)

Do you live near Bologna?

It's ok Giovanna, we got your request :thumb_yello:

I'm glad you've decided to come, looking forward to meeting you! :)

Do you live near Bologna?

I'm still giggling, I mean, in the worst case my reason will eventually win as foreseen... :naughty:

I live in Padova, I wouldn't say Bologna is near but it's definitely a place I can easily reach. And I'm looking forward to meet all of you as well ! :group_hug:

I feel like Mr Spock Love you:thumb_yello::huglove:

I replied to your email to mfccompetition, haven't you received it? :blink: