X Factor 8 Italy Bootcamp 1- 2 July 2014 -- Milan Mediolanum Forum

mari62

Bootcamp is a further stage of the competition, this year there will be an audience as well, and we have seats to attend the show!

76.jpg

THE COMPETITION IS OVER, THANKS FOR ENTERING!

FROM NOW ON PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS TO

pubblico.milano@xfactor.it with your name, age, telephone number and number of requested seats.

Please write “MIKA FAN MILANO” as object.

Quest’anno il Bootcamp di X-Factor Italia è aperto al pubblico! Vuoi venire al Forum di Assago, a Milano, per assistere alle scelte di Mika e degli altri giudici? Se vuoi provare ad ottenere uno degli 80 posti che ci sono a disposizione dei fan di Mika, scrivi una mail a pubblico.milano@xfactor.it Ricordati di scrivere nell’oggetto “MIKA FAN MILANO”, indicando nella mail il tuo nome, la tua età, il numero di telefono ed i posti richiesti. I fortunati vincitori riceveranno una mail di conferma al più presto. L’ingresso non è concesso ai minori di 14 anni. Per il giorno 1°Luglio, la convocazione al forum è alle ore 15.00, mentre per il 2 Luglio la convocazione è alle 14.00. In entrambi i giorni, si richiede la disponibilità a fermarsi fino al termine delle registrazioni, previste per le 00.30. Buona fortuna!

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10152264779708040/?type=1

===============================================

If you want to be in the audience please send an email with your name, surname, date of birth (remember it's 14+), mobile number, email, MFC nickname and the date/s you wish to attend to: mfc.competition@gmail.com

Time:

on July 1st you have to show up at 15.00

on July 2nd you have to show up at 14.00

On both nights the show will end at about 00.30

Venue: Mediolanum Forum Via Giuseppe di Vittorio, 6, 20090 Assago Milano

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I want to be in the audience? Oh, I WANT to be... I just can't be. *sigh*

But I can dream, can't I?

Thanks, Mari, for taking care of this! :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry so many MFCers are far away and can't attend, and can't understand the language either.

You have special opportunities in the US and Canada though, that we can only dream of :wub2:

You had an acoustic tour and are now looking forward to 3 fabulous and unique nights in Montréal :swoon: which make up for all auditions and XFactor's shows :wink2:

Edited by mari62

And what happen with fans who cant go to France and Italy so often and also cant attend the acoustics gigs in US and go to Montreal? how unfair is everything for us :tears:

I hope everyone will have a chance to see him sooner or later as well! :huglove:

I'm sorry so many MFCers are far away and can't attend, and can't understand the language either.

You have special opportunities in the US and Canada though, that we can only dream of :wub2:

You had an acoustic tour and are now looking forward to 3 fabulous and unique nights in Montréal :swoon: which make up for all auditions and XFactor's shows :wink2:

Not everyone in the US got to go to the shows here, though. I have yet to see him live in concert, which will be rectified by a cross-continent trip in the dead of winter next year!

I have so many friends in Europe who don't understand just how large the US is. My train trip, for example, across the states (Virginia to Washington state) took 3.5 days. Imagine how much of Europe I could cover in that amount of time and travel. I could come visit all of you in that time!

And what happen with fans who cant go to France and Italy so often and also cant attend the acoustics gigs in US and go to Montreal? how unfair is everything for us :tears:

We will have our chances at different times, don´t worry :wink2:

There are people who haven't seen him in years as he's not even going near their continent. I don't see how it is unfair to anyone that he is just doing his job in the country in which he was hired. I'm sure nobody will die from not having seen him for a few months.

There are people who haven't seen him in years as he's not even going near their continent. I don't see how it is unfair to anyone that he is just doing his job in the country in which he was hired. I'm sure nobody will die from not having seen him for a few months.

Yeah, looks like it is totally fair as far as we can see his pretty face on our TV or when he is doing whatever he is doing AS LONG AS we hace access... when he does EXACTLY THE SAME where we don´t have access it is TOTALLY UNFAIR....

Le sigh

Poor Mika... we all want a slice of him. :naughty:

Thankfully I'll be able to travel next year to see him, and if he does something closer to home I might get to that otherwise I wouldn't get to see him at all, unless we could tempt him with some of the black stuff again. :naughty:

Sorry for those who can't travel to see him, especially if he never visits your country. :huglove:

Thankfully I'll be able to travel next year to see him, and if he does something closer to home I might get to that otherwise I wouldn't get to see him at all, unless we could tempt him with some of the black stuff again. :naughty:

Sorry for those who can't travel to see him, especially if he never visits your country. :huglove:

No worry, I will see him as soon as I can. :wink2:

Not everyone in the US got to go to the shows here, though. I have yet to see him live in concert, which will be rectified by a cross-continent trip in the dead of winter next year!

I have so many friends in Europe who don't understand just how large the US is. My train trip, for example, across the states (Virginia to Washington state) took 3.5 days. Imagine how much of Europe I could cover in that amount of time and travel. I could come visit all of you in that time!

True, I didn't think, that distances in US and Canada are MUCH longer than in Europe, not to mention fans living in other continents, where Mika never goes.

I just wanted to give consolation, but it seems I didn't succeed :naughty:

Edited by mari62

True, I didn't think, that distances in US and Canada are MUCH longer than in Europe, not to mention fans living in other continents.

You did it for me :huglove: I just wanted express my feelings, it is not a crime, isnt it?

You did it for me :huglove: I just wanted express my feelings, it is not a crime, isnt it?
I'm glad to hear that :original:

I know it's not fair, not everyone has the same chances to see him and although TV shows aren't like Mika gigs, it's better than nothing, ain't it?

I'm glad to hear that :original:

I know it's not fair, not everyone has the same chances to see him and although TV shows aren't like Mika gigs, it's better than nothing, ain't it?

:wink2:

True, I didn't think, that distances in US and Canada are MUCH longer than in Europe, not to mention fans living in other continents, where Mika never goes.

Oh Mari, you did fine!

I was just making a comment, an observation based on conversations I've had with various friends over the last few years. I sure wish I could meet everyone I've befriended in over two decades of cyberlife!

And my post was refering all the fans who cant see him often as SA fans, Australian fans and everyone that has few chances :teehee:

I haven't seen him since Nov. 2012. :wink2:

But I don't pity anyone in my situation, tbh...It's not exactly dramatic, there is more fish in the sea... :naughty: I feel most for the ones who didn't get the chance to see him when he was doing great things, like the Imaginarium tour, for example, not this X Factor stuff.

I haven't seen him since Nov. 2012. :wink2:

But I don't pity anyone in my situation, tbh...It's not exactly dramatic, there is more fish in the sea... :naughty: I feel most for the ones who didn't get the chance to see him when he was doing great things, like the Imaginarium tour for example, not this X Factor stuff.

Agree with you here:thumb_yello:

And I will survive :wink2:

Yum yum , I'll have a slice too please :licks_lips:

SO! here we are :naughty:

First of all, it was barely impossible for us to tweet or post anything about the Bootcamp. We are forbidded to post anything regarding the show, including pics and vids. OF COURSE people in the audience posted anyway, and the staff was very angry about it as they were checking all social medias. They even told us to turn our mobiles off.

The show was not the best seen so far. The competition enters a crucial zone and the judges were very focused on the singers and less inclined to have fun.

The first day was a bit boring for me while I enjoyed the second quite a lot.

All the fanclub was able to sit in the first three rows both days thanks to the people who started queueing a bit earlier... a deep thank from my old legs and body, you are amazing. :wub2:

Our group was coloured, joyful, happy to be there and you could feel a really nice vibration coming from us. We were enjoying our mutual company far more than the show :wink2: and of course Mika was the cherry on top. Yesterday he stopped to greet us coming next to the barrier after the show. The usual mess but at least he stopped and some could greet him. Then the production literally lifted him and took him away.

We could have our MFC gift delivered to his dressing room on the first day, and he thanked us, but I'll let others post about his actual words.

I have no special pics, but I know some group pics are coming soon :naughty: