Love Today: Next Single from Life In Cartoon Motion

Strudel

On Hit40UK this afternoon it was confirmed 'Love Today' is the next single to be taken from Mika's debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'.

MIKA live on Hit40UK, That record is called Love Today and it's gonna be the next single...

The audio can be downloaded from the site in the downloads section now :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Hit40UK this afternoon it was confirmed 'Love Today' is the next single to be taken from Mika's debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'.

The audio can be downloaded from the site in the downloads section now :)

Great news, do you know if there will be remixes on it? Also when is the video being shot and the single released?

This will deffo be his second number 1 single! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manny

xoxoxoxo

I was telling a DJ about Love Today being a fab song to dance to last night at a function, and generally clueing him up about Mika.

He did manage to dig out a Grace Kelly to play it. Quite made my night.

Also at same function, I requested 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira, as curious to hear the original, after Mika's marvellous version on radio 2 last week. Right... his was defo better than the original and I think he should release 'Hips'.

Petition anyone???

CW.

I was telling a DJ about Love Today being a fab song to dance to last night at a function, and generally clueing him up about Mika.

He did manage to dig out a Grace Kelly to play it. Quite made my night.

Also at same function, I requested 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira, as curious to hear the original, after Mika's marvellous version on radio 2 last week. Right... his was defo better than the original and I think he should release 'Hips'.

Petition anyone???

CW.

That is a great idea, maybe for a b side on one of his future singles?

Manny

xoxo

i think love today had to be the next single, its so commercially good. The song is phenominal, but in the last two days all mikas songs have taken over my life and my itunes. Hes incredibly talents and love today will do amazingly well.

I listened to the whole album and ended up crying on the way to work. I must point out that this was because of the old lady talking about how she lost her eye! I'm really pleased that love today will be the next single as i feel that this really stands out as single material. Big girl will also be an anthem! Diet coke anyone!