Mika to Duet with Madonna???

curly

I was reading the papaer this morning (i think it was the news of the world) and it says Madonna wants Mika to do a duet with her for her new album, is it true???

Heres the pic i took of the clip in the News of the World:

photo0072err1.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading the papaer this morning (i think it was the news of the world) and it says Madonna wants Mika to do a duet with her for her new album, is it true???

She wants him to sing a duet?!! OMG!! MIKA IS GOING TO RULE THE WORLD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I agree!!! Besides isn't she working with Justin Timberlake now on a new project now?

Yeah it said she wants Mika and JT and a couple more people!!! I hope she doesn't spoil our Mika i don't really like her... :naughty:

OMG!!!:woot_jump: You can't really trust that newspaper but I hope it's true! And I love Madonna...am I the only one on here?!:boxed: As far as Mika needing Madonna to become more famous, that's bull****! His music, looks and personality will do the job:thumb_yello: No need for any collaborations but I certainly wouldn't mind:bleh: If Madonna really wants to collaborate with him chances are not that bad for him to accept the invitation...after all they have alrady been driving in the same van (for those not knowing what I'm talking about...just download the Grace Kelly animation on Mika's secret society:wink2: )

I heard or read somewhere,that someone asking him about with who is want to do a duet and he said Beck or Madonna .So if it's true it's a good news!

Natalie x

Annie Lennox too?

Annie Lennox too?

Just read this (taken from eurythmics.me.uk):

Current UK No. 1 singer, Mika shares the same vocal coach as Annie.

CHART TOPPER Mika has been compared to Freddie Mercury but the singer says it's Annie Lennox who has been a massive influence on his career. And the Beirut-born singer, who crashed into the top of the charts last week with Grace Kelly, reckons he and Annie would form the perfect duet.

Mika, 23, was recently told off by a sound engineer for sounding too Scottish when recording the single and his album, and now he's confessed it's Annie who is his ideal singing mate. He said: "Annie's voice is amazing. I can sing in the same register as her. "If we both sing in the same key it's really cool. She is one of my favourite vocalists ever and is so expressive."

I'm a huge, huge fan of Annie, and I REALLY hope they'll do a duet!

I think Annie is the best female singer alive, and I think she and Mika would sing the perfect duet! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

(BTW: I don't even consider the idea of Mika singing along with Madonna... :naughty: )

Annie Lennox too?

I hope he will do that. He mentioned her in the AOL interview and I think they will match very well.

I started a thread the other day about 'which singer do you want Mika to do a duet with' and I mentioned Annie Lennox too. I can't really think of anyone else in particular.

Madonna... I think it is a huge compliment, but I have troubles to imagine Mika and her singing together. It doesn't 'fit' into my mind somehow.

Madonna... I think it is a huge compliment, but I have troubles to imagine Mika and her singing together. It doesn't 'fit' into my mind somehow.

Actually Madonna doesn't fit into my mind whomever she may invite for singing a duet with her ... :roftl: