Mika's Watch!!!

Sou

I was watching the NDR interview and I noticed one (of three) of the watches that Mika was wearing!!!!! When I saw it looked super familiar, then I remembered where I saw it!!!! I went watch-shopping two weeks ago and I tried on the VERY SAME WATCH because it reminded me of the artwork on LICM! I was hesitant over which watch to get, now I know for a fact I'm getting the LICM-ish watch! :D

mwatchct4.jpg

My fellow Mika Maniacs and Mikaholics...this watch is called 'Bird Twister' and it's made by SWATCH.

You can find it here if you live in the UK and here if you live in the US :D

Sherlock Sou to the rescue once more :P LOOOL!

Speaking of 'Sherlock'...Bexxy and I are on a mission to find the other two watches Mika is wearing; who's with us?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaaaaaaah i had noticed his watch before and i loved it! i thought it was like made especially for him or sthg....i want one too! lol and thanks for the interview Sou, how come i have never seen it before?? :bleh:

nope im not getting a swatch you lot arent roping me into this 1 too . i bought 2 tamas for my 2 wee ones , 1 was taken into a bath so its def dead the other ones fine but no ones interested in it anymore :thumbdown:

nope im not getting a swatch you lot arent roping me into this 1 too . i bought 2 tamas for my 2 wee ones , 1 was taken into a bath so its def dead the other ones fine but no ones interested in it anymore :thumbdown:

Oh ouchie sorry to hear about the permanent death of one of your tamagotchis ...

but this watch is heavenly :wub2: heheheheh

what i need is a search engine that reads my mind and can search what i see not search word like Blue watch LOL this is going to take forever :naughty:

You know Bexx, if you develop that, you'd probably be the richest woman on God's blue planet! LOL

Let's try keywords like, blue jelly watch, blue rubber watch, blue plastic watch, digist, blah blah blah. :naughty:

aaaaaaaaaah i had noticed his watch before and i loved it! i thought it was like made especially for him or sthg....i want one too! lol and thanks for the interview Sou, how come i have never seen it before?? :bleh:

I couldn't believe it when I saw the watch on his wrist! I mean wow! A few weeks ago I ACTUALLY TRIED IT ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The second I'm pulled out of my penniless state, I'm buying it! :thumb_yello:

As for the video, cath85 found it and posted it here :)

OMG!!!! Sherlock Sou Holmes!!! I LOVE it !!! My mum said i can get it!! YAY!!!

Oh and i'll hel;p with the search for the other two watches lol

YAAAAY!!!!!!! You'll probably be one of the first to own it! hehe I'm still broke you see :blush-anim-cl: lol

YAAAAY!!!!!!! You'll probably be one of the first to own it! hehe I'm still broke you see :blush-anim-cl: lol

i cant wear watches iv never found one that doesnt give me a rash:thumbdown: so i give up years ago and just use my mobile 4 the time...

but sou sou will spotted and helllloooooo LOL:thumb_yello:

i cant wear watches iv never found one that doesnt give me a rash:thumbdown: so i give up years ago and just use my mobile 4 the time...

but sou sou will spotted and helllloooooo LOL:thumb_yello:

TIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :huglove:

How could I not notice it?! haha, I really liked the watch when I saw it a few weeks ago, now I'm in love with it! hehe

I had a Swatch but I lost it, *cough* let's just hope I don't do the same with this one! :blink:

I was watching the NDR interview and I noticed one (of three) of the watches that Mika was wearing!!!!! When I saw it looked super familiar, then I remembered where I saw it!!!! I went watch-shopping two weeks ago and I tried on the VERY SAME WATCH because it reminded me of the artwork on LICM! I was hesitant over which watch to get, now I know for a fact I'm getting the LICM-ish watch! :D

mwatchct4.jpg

My fellow Mika Maniacs and Mikaholics...this watch is called 'Bird Twister' and it's made by SWATCH.

You can find it here if you live in the UK and here if you live in the US :D

Sherlock Sou to the rescue once more :P LOOOL!

Speaking of 'Sherlock'...Bexxy and I are on a mission to find the other two watches Mika is wearing; who's with us?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

omg i so wanna get it!

Hehe, when I saw the interview on NDR tv last Friday that was the first thing my eyes caught: his arm full of watches and the bracelet above them. It's very hard NOT to notice them, isn't it? :roftl:

Actually I noticed the blue one first, but that might not be a surprise. :bleh:

So now you REALLY have to buy it Sou! :punk:

Oh and good to see that the NDR interview is on YouTube already! Today I got the recording my dad made for me, but the little disk doesn't work properly on my computer so I can't do anything with it for online use.

Hehe, when I saw the interview on NDR tv last Friday that was the first thing my eyes caught: his arm full of watches and the bracelet above them. It's very hard NOT to notice them, isn't it? :roftl:

Actually I noticed the blue one first, but that might not be a surprise. :bleh:

So now you REALLY have to buy it Sou! :punk:

Oh and good to see that the NDR interview is on YouTube already! Today I got the recording my dad made for me, but the little disk doesn't work properly on my computer so I can't do anything with it for online use.

Yes, yes I "really have" to and I WILL buy it! :wink2:

You're right Blue, it's very hard not to notice the watches! I remember watching another interview and he had the watches on as well, but I couldn't clearly see them all, but in the NDR interview, they had a FULL SHOT ZOOM! If only you knew how I felt when I actually saw the watch!! Nobody seems to understand how shocked I was...I mean seriously, it caught my eye a few weeks ago because it reminded me so much of the LICM artwork; I didn't know Mika owned it!! hehe

The disk doesn't work?!! Did you try if it works on another computer? :original: