The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

There you go... almost every country has a thread here, thought it would be great to have one for us Canadians !

Feel free to share canadian info regarding Mika or to just have a chat with fellow Canadian Mika fans !

Oh and by the way... everyone, Canadian or not, is welcomed to post in here whenever they want ! Canadians are welcoming, friendly, happy people !!

:gathering::partytime2::welcomeani:

1. sunshine931

2. AshleyMiranda

3. Christine

4. dridri

5. Becks

6. ohwowitsnicka

7. natie

8. -Amanda-

9. emily19

10. calicojasmine

11. Suzy

12. Mika Owns Me

13. raha!

14. canuckchick

15. Stormy Weather

16. LovesGonnaGetyouDown

17. kelly

18. skimbletapps

19. Kal

20. Cassiopée

21. lollipop_monkey

22. uhsofamous

23. Posterofagirl

24. stella

25. Vickie

26. elanorelle

27. Cattie Gurl

28. Kates

29. cath_21

30. Persane

31. Mika4Life13

32. englishrose

33. CaroLollipop

34. guylainem123

35. uhsofamous

36. zoots14

37. bookwurm

38. nikkkkk!

39. ashtea

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have only been to two provinces, ontario and quebec...well i live in Ontario. I hope to travel all across canada one day, when I can afford it:roftl: But anyways theres some really beautiful places in canada!! like theres SOOO many lakes!! :D

I actually LOVE Canada.

I went last year, to Toronto and it was just so much better than living here. well you might not think it is cause people never do.......

I looooove Canada too.. Once I have enough money i'm gonna move there!

Ha, that's funny because I want to live in the UK. I lived in Reading/London for almost 3 years and I loved it. I miss the history and the vibe in London. Toronto is a big sterile concrete slab.

The only good thing about Toronto since I returned is a lot of British artists come here and play small clubs before anyone here has heard of them. There were only 500 people or so at the Mika concert.

Hey!!

Canada's a million things, but Quebec's especially confusing. Living in Montreal, some ppl (like me) forget both English and French but become fluent in FrEnglish - you've been warned!

Oh and try some poutine. I can't (hate cheese!), but it's a Quebec staple. French fries + cheese + gravy!

torontos HUGE... I dont consider missauaga or brampton part of toronto though :roftl: but the touristy area is around toronto and niagara... has anyone gone up the CN tower? I have once :roftl: stood on the glass too! :D

Yeah I lay face down on the glass... I wasn't scared of heghts until then!

I've only been to 2 provinces as well, Ontario and of course Québec (which is where I live)... would like to visit the whole country someday !!! It's so huuuuuuge

And yeah, if you come to the province of Québec you GOTTA have a poutine !:punk:

mmmmmmm I heart it:blush-anim-cl:

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if there was a Canadian thread. Western Canada is beautiful. I've never been east (well, I was in the Toronto airport on my way to the UK) but would love to go. I would also love to go back to the UK. 2 weeks was not nearly enough time. If I didn't have pictures, I'd swear I'd never gone....:shocked:

I've only been to 2 provinces as well, Ontario and of course Québec (which is where I live)... would like to visit the whole country someday !!! It's so huuuuuuge

And yeah, if you come to the province of Québec you GOTTA have a poutine !:punk:

mmmmmmm I heart it:blush-anim-cl:

I LOVE POUTINES! they are great <3 but i dont eat much because well its gotta be bad for your health ! haha

Ha, that's funny because I want to live in the UK. I lived in Reading/London for almost 3 years and I loved it. I miss the history and the vibe in London. Toronto is a big sterile concrete slab.

The only good thing about Toronto since I returned is a lot of British artists come here and play small clubs before anyone here has heard of them. There were only 500 people or so at the Mika concert.

lool yea same here! I adore Canada but i've been thinking about going to university in London, most likely King's, but i havn't really made up my mind yet.

I've been to only one other province, BC, and i love it there too. Vancover is beautiful!

I live in Canada but I’m not Canadian I’m a Brit and I’m kind of depressed because I know Mika is huge over in England and I feel like I’m missing out on so much this is why I love this site you let me know all the stuff that’s goin on with Mika and that’s great but still I would love to be in England now in the middle of all this amazing Mika craziness:)

I live in Canada but I’m not Canadian I’m a Brit and I’m kind of depressed because I know Mika is huge over in England and I feel like I’m missing out on so much this is why I love this site you let me know all the stuff that’s goin on with Mika and that’s great but still I would love to be in England now in the middle of all this amazing Mika craziness:)

ive never been to the UK... whats it like :D

hi canadians on board!

i'll be in your country for 3 weeks in august driving west to east with the family....

daydreaming if I say i'd like to meet some of you?:biggrin2:

so cool !!! will you be visiting my beautiful province of Québec ?

I'm so glad we have this thread! We can greet each other and also do some great PR work to get Mika and other MFC folks out here to experience our gorgeous and incredible land! My hometown was Montreal but I moved to Vancouver, B.C. (the Wet Coast) in 1978 and never looked back. For all of you who have never experienced the Pacific Northwest it is simply just the most GORGEOUS scenery you can imagine. Our city is right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, yet we have local mountains where we can ski, etc. It is not uncommon for people to play golf in the morning and alpine ski in the afternoon! I kid you not! People here are so friendly! :biggrin2: If you love the outdoors then this is the place to be! Camping, tennis, golf, skiing, snowshoeing, rollerblading, windsurfing..... the list goes on and on.... AND - don't foget the 2010 Winter Olympics coming up! Maybe I should work for Tourism B.C. LOL. :biggrin2:

But I am doing a bit of plugging here because our lovely Mika hasn't graced us yet with an appearance. Not only that, I really look forward to the day that I can start meeting a lot of you very cool MFC'ers. You guys are really all starting to grow on me, big time! I definitely talk to you guys more than anyone else!!!! Goes without saying - we all have something most magnifique in common, n'est-ce pas????:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I'm so glad we have this thread! We can greet each other and also do some great PR work to get Mika and other MFC folks out here to experience our gorgeous and incredible land! My hometown was Montreal but I moved to Vancouver, B.C. (the Wet Coast) in 1978 and never looked back. For all of you who have never experienced the Pacific Northwest it is simply just the most GORGEOUS scenery you can imagine. Our city is right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, yet we have local mountains where we can ski, etc. It is not uncommon for people to play golf in the morning and alpine ski in the afternoon! I kid you not! People here are so friendly! :biggrin2: If you love the outdoors then this is the place to be! Camping, tennis, golf, skiing, snowshoeing, rollerblading, windsurfing..... the list goes on and on.... AND - don't foget the 2010 Winter Olympics coming up! Maybe I should work for Tourism B.C. LOL. :biggrin2:

But I am doing a bit of plugging here because our lovely Mika hasn't graced us yet with an appearance. Not only that, I really look forward to the day that I can start meeting a lot of you very cool MFC'ers. You guys are really all starting to grow on me, big time! I definitely talk to you guys more than anyone else!!!! Goes without saying - we all have something most magnifique in common, n'est-ce pas????:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I definately have to agree with you about B.C. My older sister used to live in Vancouver and my brother lived in Kamloops for a while. I loved visiting them and really miss going there. They have both moved back to Saskatchewan. I would definately go back anytime!!!