Mika FAQ Community Challenge

mikablog

Hello all,

We are compiling an FAQ about Mika so that new members can be pointed to that direction every time they have a common question about Mika.

We would like to create the biggest Mika information source on the net, but for that we need your help.

We are going to modify the forum FAQ section so that, as well as having useful forum-related advice, it will have tons of information about Mika.

Here is the current FAQ section.

We are going to add a section called "Mika FAQ". This will answer questions like:

*How old is Mika?

*How tall is Mika?

*etc

Eventually we could have hundreds of questions answered in the Mika FAQ. This will be useful for all of us, but especially for new members and new Mika fans.

WE NEED YOUR HELP

There are hundreds of Mika experts on here. We would like to make this a forum project for all members.

We need you to provide questions and answers on Mika trivia, facts, stats and bio details.

Post them in this thread and we will add them to the FAQ page:

EXAMPLE,

What is the name of Mika's debut album?

The name of Mika's debut album is "Life In Cartoon Motion"

Initially we will do this in English, but eventually we will do it for as many languages as possible.

It is likely that newspapers, magazines, and TV shows will eventually use this FAQ as their source of Mika information as well :punk:

So please add as many questions and answers about Mika as possible.

Note: Please make sure the information is correct before you post it.

Many thanks,

Elena

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i totally am in this.

i can offer myself to do the italian version, when you want.

i wiill think it over and post my FAQ.

This will prevent people from starting the xxx thread about mika's sexuality i.e.!!! or asking his full name...

great!

*waiting in the wings* should we just post our questions and answers in this thread here?

Like:

Q: What was the first piece Mika was able to play on the piano?

A: Aux Champs Elysées by Joe Dassin.

source: interview on Taratata in January

Hello all,

We are compiling an FAQ about Mika so that new members can be pointed to that direction every time they have a common question about Mika.

We would like to create the biggest Mika information source on the net, but for that we need your help.

We are going to modify the forum FAQ section so that, as well as having useful forum-related advice, it will have tons of information about Mika.

Here is the current FAQ section.

We are going to add a section called "Mika FAQ". This will answer questions like:

*How old is Mika?

*How tall is Mika?

*etc

Eventually we could have hundreds of questions answered in the Mika FAQ. This will be useful for all of us, but especially for new members and new Mika fans.

WE NEED YOUR HELP

There are hundreds of Mika experts on here. We would like to make this a forum project for all members.

We need you to provide questions and answers on Mika trivia, facts, stats and bio details.

Post them in this thread and we will add them to the FAQ page:

EXAMPLE,

What is the name of Mika's debut album?

The name of Mika's debut album is "Life In Cartoon Motion"

Initially we will do this in English, but eventually we will do it for as many languages as possible.

It is likely that newspapers, magazines, and TV shows will eventually use this FAQ as their source of Mika information as well :punk:

So please add as many questions and answers about Mika as possible.

Note: Please make sure the information is correct before you post it.

Many thanks,

Elena

Elena , I have a question ... which I would like the answer to ... what is Mika's birth time ? I am an astrologer & if this is OK to ask ... I would love to know ??!! Thank you & a great idea !!!:thumb_yello:

When was Mika born ?

August 18th, 1983 in Lebanon

Life ?

Born in Lebanon to a Lebanese mother and an American father in the middle of the civil war

Flew to Paris at the age of 1

Lived in Paris until he was 9 then moved to London

Still lives in London

How tall is Mika ?

6'4

What's his complete name ?

Mica Penniman (no Holbrook, no Michael) or maybe Michael French pronounciation like he said in an Australian itw, he's such a little teaser :naugty:

Why did he change from Mica to Mika ?

Wrong pronunciation of Mica (like Meecha or something) so he changed to Mika

How many sisters and brothers ?

Middle child of 5 :

- 2 elder sisters : Yasmine 27 and Paloma 24-25

- 1 younger brother : Fortuné 15-16

- 1 younger sister : Allegra 17

Who is the little girl in Grace Kelly Video ?

She is the daughter of the director of the video.

Who is the children doing the voice in Lollipop ?

Little cousin Zuleika

About Mika's father ?

We don't know about him. Name : Michael Holbrook Peniman.

Is Mika gay ?

We won't know until he tells us... Some don't care :mf_rosetinted:

Vocal range ?

4 or 5 octaves

Who are the members of the group he's playing with at the moment ?

Guitar : Martin Waugh

Keyboard : Luke Juby

Drums : Cherisse Ofusu-Osei

Bass : Michael Choi

What are the lyrics of the songs ?

http://www.kamooki.com/mika/

What is Stuck in the Middle about ?

We won't know until Mika tells us... Most personnal song of the album...

Who designed the artwork of the album ?

Mika and his sister Yasmine (plume name Da Wack)

What was the first CD released ?

He released a limited edition of Relax, Take it easy when he was not famous yet, during summer 2006... Only 500 copies were released, and some lucky ones got them !

The first official CD release (by Mika as we know him) was Life In Cartoon Motion on February 5th... Then Grace Kelly single, then Love Today single on April 23rd...

Is Mika coming soon to "Anycity" ??

Have a look at the calendar... Or at this thread

How can we contact Mika ?

Through mikamyspace for the moment... No mail address for the moment...

Does Mika read the Forum ?

Yes he does. And so do some of the members of the group...

Why does the Myspace Secret Society deny my friend request ?

Because you stink... Ha ha ha... :naughty:

We don't know !! And people who got in don't know why them and not us... Anyway, here is the best place to be aware of everything !! :biggrin2:

Where can i buy his T-shirts / shoes ?

You can't... They are customized t-shirts / shoes... That means that he made them himself (or with his artworker sister...)

Find a sister who can do some artwork or do it yourself !!

Does he know he teases us with his braces/suspenders ???

Oh yes !! Be sure he knows...

It's officially called "The Brace-Appeal" here...

There are tons of thread with "Message for Mika" (or equivalent)... No need to create a new one, just pick one amoung the thousand ones that are already there and write your message...

that's a great idea!!

Yoppappop you're super!!

I know :mf_rosetinted:

Kidding... I've had that on my heart for so long, that it just all popped out !! :biggrin2:

But the problem is that people barely read FAQ... I think it should be like a sticky on the top of the posts in the "Chat About Mika" section...

I think this is such a good idea!! Its a very big forum and a bit confusing when you are here first!!! I took me ages to get into it!! Even now i dont like to start threads very often Lol Althou it is a bit annoying to hear the same questions over and over, if your new you simply don't know, so this should help LOADS

Well done Yopp, I bet u enjoyed that, all those questions and answers dying to get out!!! :naughty: Im going to try and think of some tonight too.....

What is mika's REAL name?

Micheal Holbrook Penniman:shocked: :eek:

noo his real name IS NOT michael holbrook penniman..that was his father thats why i made a wiki name! to correct everyone that kept putting that