Love London Festival

babspanky

Guys, can I ask you all to support LoveLondon?

They have a myspace page and the following is what they say about themselves there.

JOIN MARTHA (16) AND CHLOE (17), LONDON BORN-AND-BRED, EMBARKING ON THE CHALLENGE OF CREATING A NEW MUSIC FESTIVAL FROM SCRATCH FOR CHARITY. THINK 'THE SIMPLE LIFE' MEETS 'LIVE 8'. SEE THEM BATTLE TO FIND A VENUE, FIND SPONSORSHIP, SECURE LIVE ACTS - AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. COMBINING NEW ARTISTS WITH ESTABLISHED ACTS, THEY WANT TO RELISH IN LONDON'S MUSIC SCENE. WATCH OUT FOR US ON YOUR TV SCREENS SOON... This is all in aid of GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL, please spread the LOVE LONDON word!. Message here or email love-london@hotmail.co.uk to support in anyway you can. We need DJs to play inbetween sets, contact us here. THANKYOU X

This sounds great doesn't it, and all for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.

But even more interesting to MFC ers is that they are trying to get Mika involved. I know the girls have connections in the right places in order to pull this off and they have promised to let us know if and when it is confirmed with him.

Let's support them either way, I am sure Mika will do it if he can - he is a Londoner after all!

The link to their myspace is

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=168459315

Add and support now!

Thanks

bab x

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the girls is sophie ellis bextor's sister i think. she has her (martha rose) in her top friends and i think i've seen her with sophie. if you look at her pictures there are pictures of them together. do they know mika, babspanky?

this is such a cool thing that they are doing. hope they can do it! just think, we may have just discovered the new paris and nicole!

one of the girls is sophie ellis bextor's sister i think. she has her (martha rose) in her top friends and i think i've seen her with sophie. if you look at her pictures there are pictures of them together. do they know mika, babspanky?

this is such a cool thing that they are doing. hope they can do it! just think, we may have just discovered the new paris and nicole!

I believe so, sally, and Sophie was at the Big Top gig in Berkley Square , so the connections are right.

THEY requested ME to add them the day before your original post, Babs -- and when I heard what they were doing, and that they were trying to get Mika and Patrick Wolf... well, I added them posthaste. Even though, not living in London, I'll probably never get to see any show that they put on... :wink2:

dcdeb

THEY requested ME to add them the day before your original post, Babs -- and when I heard what they were doing, and that they were trying to get Mika and Patrick Wolf... well, I added them posthaste. Even though, not living in London, I'll probably never get to see any show that they put on... :wink2:

dcdeb

You never know deb, I don't know when this show is, maybe a little way away, so plenty of time to plan. :wink2: