LiCM Japanese release?

I'm not sure if we have discussed about this earlier :o

I found the track listing to Japanese release of LiCM. It will be released 20 June 2007.

(The online store where I found it: http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=398862)

Which is interesting is this: Instead of Erase, there is

12. Your Sympathy - bonus track

I've heard this song earlier, someone had a link to somewhere but if this is going to be on Japanese release I need to buy another LiCM for me. I really enjoyed this song :wub2:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pre-order the Japanese LiCM CD from here http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/detail.asp?SKU=2552354 and they will ship it to you via EMS. The site is in English but funnily enough the track listings are in Japanese. I am sure the price would work out MUCH cheaper to get it direct from Japan yourself than the site you mentioned (sorry!).:thumb_yello:

The bonus track is listed as Your Sympathy (No 13) , but Erase is also listed (No 11. ) There is also No. 14, a bonus video clip of Grace Kelly.

And the countdown (for those of us here in Japan) is on until June 2Oth....:sweatdrop:

OOhhh...the video as well!

My goodnes, if they keep on releasing different versions of LICM every now and then I'm going to be so broke - AGAIN :sad:

Just ordered my Japanese version. I will then have three, UK, USA and Japanese. Is that a bit much?:blush-anim-cl:

Three CDs! Wow!!

I will have two when I get my Japanese version. I can't wait !

I have all three as well. (UK, US and last week I ordered the Japanese one too)

It is just fun and a bit obsessive and well... Life is short, you gotta splurge and do silly things like this sometimes!!! :punk:

If you just want to hear the bonus tracks they are up on youtube with various slide shows. Your sympathy is there too.

I don't want to sound unsupportive, but why does one wants 3 copies of the same album? Is is about the bonustracks?

The thing is: they are not the same, they are all different. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Japanese media is hotting up now with LiCM's release for June 20th rapidly approaching.

He gave these stickers out to the press only...not fair I want some too....

sticker_mika.jpg

and he appeared in Weekly Pia magazine

pia.jpg but haven't got it online yet...will have to see about that.

I got my Japanese edition of LiCM just now and

I got the stickers!!!

I can't believe they are included! They are tiny, just the size for Japanese mobile phones. And what's more, the lyrics for every song on the album are included in the Japanese additional notes, and the meanings are all translated into Japanese. It includes an interview done in April, and says his full name in katakana which mimics the exact pronunciation of his name, (ミカエル)so while we have been saying it is Michael Holbrook Penniman, the pronunciation is Mi-ka-el, almost like the Russian Mikhail. It says his mother is a children's clothes designer. It talks about his sisters participation in the CD and that his 17 year old brother Fortune sings some backing vocals. Maybe one of the Japanese fans can put up the exact translation of the interview. Most of the stuff we already know on MFC.

The cover is the same as the US edition, and the second last track is Your Sympathy. Also included is a different style of player for the Grace Kelly video. The vid itself is of course the same, just the way it comes up is different.

And to coincide with the release of the CD here they have 5 of these "ponchos" to win.

070621_1_l.jpg

and FINALLY we can get the ringtones for almost all the songs here

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/mika/uicu1139.html

Lastly tickets for Liquid Room on July 30 are sold out!

End of report from Japan!!:thumb_yello:

I'd love to have those stickers! They'd look great on my journal (I decorate it alot. It's covered in foamy flowers and stars) or my mobile. Maybe someone'll sell them on ebay one day.

070621_1_l.jpg

Omg, a Mika poncho! :naughty:

How did they come up with that?

Feels so totally random. That's why it's so great. ^_^

Eh, Bluesky? Am I able to enter the competition? I actually need a Mika poncho. :naughty:

Omg, a Mika poncho! :naughty:

How did they come up with that?

Feels so totally random. That's why it's so great. ^_^

Eh, Bluesky? Am I able to enter the competition? I actually need a Mika poncho. :naughty:

You probably could but you have to sign up for the Universal Japan newsletter, and the page is all in Japanese. Good luck!

https://www2.universal-music.co.jp/present/070621_1.php3

I imagine this is for Fuji Rock Festival where it might rain??? But it is VERY random, very MIKA. :roftl:

You can order it from the HMV Japan website

http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/detail.asp?SKU=2552354 and then you would get stickers too!!! Yay!!:biggrin2:

Thanks a lot Blue Sky! :thumb_yello:

It took me about half an hour to sort it all out (the site was slow and luckily they have a section in English :biggrin2: ) but YEAH! - in the end I managed to order the Japanese edition of LiCM! :woot_jump:

I can't believe it will cost me only 20 euro including shipping. :blink:

Oh well, I hope it will come with the stickers and if not, then I will have an exclusive item anyway: the Japanese edition of LiCM, with 14 tracks! :biggrin2:

BTW I found out that there is a ‘limited French edition’ too. Anyone heard of that one?

I just checked the confirmation e-mail. It says:

Estimated Delivery by: 23 Jun 2007

Wow! That is what we call a quickie! :blink::naughty::roftl:

Haha, let me know if that really happens!!

I have heard of the French one, but it says it is not out till July 16th.

Thanks for your information :thumb_yello:

I orderded Japanese LiCM version and also some Japanese David Bowie stuff. It is so cool (and so wrong :sneaky2:) that in Japan every cd and every single has so much extra songs and better booklets than same records in Europe :blink:

Thanks for your information :thumb_yello:

I orderded Japanese LiCM version and also some Japanese David Bowie stuff. It is so cool (and so wrong :sneaky2:) that in Japan every cd and every single has so much extra songs and better booklets than same records in Europe :blink:

The Japanese are more of a "Do Your Best!" sort of people. :biggrin2: