Where is Mika NOW?

robertina

OK, i want to start a thread to gather info from all of us just to know where is Mika the day we are posting....we know almost exactly the date of all concerts, gigs and venues (thanks sivan for being so helpful! you're better then Universal site!) but:

where is Mika today?

if someone knows, he/she can post and tell us.

Coachella was on april 29th and Brighton will be on May 11th...where is he in between?

just post: today mika is in....wherever he is.

He will be nearer and nearer to our hearts, then...:blush-anim-cl:

freddie, this thread might be useless... no complaining if you are going to shut it!!

it's just the result of my weird mood at night!

PLEASE READ THIS EDITING

when I started this thread, i meant it to be a nice one, just to fill in the gaps of Mika's artistic life...not his private one!

i absolutely do not want this thread to become a stalking, tailing one. Please do not post pics of his private life here!

i thought it may be useful for ppl leaving outside UK or US to know easily where he is going to be, radio , tv or whatever.

Thanks for understanding, i love you.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe hes home relaxing before he has to do shows and stuff..if he wants when hes in ny he can come chill at my house and we can playgames and talk and have a sleep over, it'll be nice to give him a break

maybe hes home relaxing before he has to do shows and stuff..if he wants when hes in ny he can come chill at my house and we can playgames and talk and have a sleep over, it'll be nice to give him a break

You killed the thread, hon. :bleh:

He's doing radio 'appearances' for one- before the next set of gigs continue... Monday the 7th he's DJing on BBC radio 1 , right?

I hope no one will stalk him now :shocked::naughty:

I don't think anybody will..... I mean, nobody wants to get banned from his gigs, do they?.....

I wouldn't think ....plus, gigs aside, it's just not very nice to do... to stalk someone I mean :wink2::biggrin2:

I know, we don't want to freak him out.... Can you imagine if he walks down the street and sees some people hiding behind bushes or something.... waiting for him...:shocked:

He doesn't have bodyguards, but he will definitely think of getting some.... :roftl:

I believe he has his family around for that very reason (among other reasons...) :bleh::roftl:

That is so great that he has a big family, I couldn't imagine him being surrounded with grumpy bodyguards..... he is too much of a free spirit for that...:wink2:

I wouldn't think ....plus, gigs aside, it's just not very nice to do... to stalk someone I mean :wink2::biggrin2:

I did a little too much Mika "research" one night and came across some possible location-specific information. But I have decided I'm way too old (and hopefully too sane) to be stalking Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

If anyone has George Clooney's address though, please PM me. :roftl:

I did a little too much Mika "research" one night and came across some possible location-specific information. But I have decided I'm way too old (and hopefully too sane) to be stalking Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

If anyone has George Clooney's address though, please PM me. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

as for Georgi boy, will do, will do!!!:wink2:

Mexico maybe... you know... WITH BILLY BROWN

Who knows... :naughty:

This man gotta take a break. He's everywhere at the same time!! We know he's the great, the one and only, but ... a human has to breathe.

hope he's going fine though.

Personally I hope he's at home in bed....:blush-anim-cl: ....getting some sleep, I mean!!:naughty:

He has been looking knackered of late, like on Graham Norton; I'm sure he must be feeling the strain a bit, and he needs to recharge himself for the upcoming British gigs!

Please let him be having a few days completely OFF.... for his sanity!

Well... don't know where Mika is NOW, but I know where he was last night!

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/11052007/prince_live_in_london

Prince played a secret show at Camden’s Koko venue last night and wowed London.

The Purple Rain star arrived on stage just after 11.30pm with a large band that included a four-piece brass section.

Prince, who this week announced a 21 night residency for the capital in August played a 2 hour set encompassing many of his greatest hits.

Kiss, Cream, You Got The Look and Nothing Compares 2 You all featured. The funk-god also played covers of Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy and Amy Winehouse’s Love Is a Losing Game.

Prince, perfectly turned out in white boots and blazer, also invited audience members on stage to dance with him. Celebs’ in attendance included Sophie Ellis Bextor, The Feeling, Will Young and Mika.

During the gig the 48-year-old singer said he was playing in the UK because there was ”Nothing happening in America.”

Well Prince we’re glad to have you!

TNT